Top 10: Shocking Confessions Of Bollywood Stars

ISano thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Salman-Khan-EVent-003Salman Khan - "I am a virgin, i will save myself for the one i get married to" 

Everyone's jaw dropped when they heard Salman say that he is still a virgin on Karan Johars chat show Koffee With Karan. Some people waved off Salmans confession thinking that the actor was just kidding around, while some of his die hard fans believed the words to be true as it gets.😆😆😆

Shah-Rukh-Khan-KathmanduShah Rukh Khan confessed on Koffee With Karan, that he didn't know how to make friends and keep them, and that he couldn't always tell people that he loved them. 

On Karan Johar's show Koffee With Karan, Bollywood's King Khan confessed this. SRK further said that if Salman Khan and Farah Khan were upset with him, it was completely his own fault. He also added that he just couldn't pick up with phone and say sorry because he couldn't ask people to come back to him. All of this was not because of any ego issues.

Aamir-Khan''Aamir Khan - "Shahrukh is licking my feet and I am feeding him biscuits every now and then. What more can I ask for? Now, before you jump in to any conclusions let me add that Shahrukh is the name of our dog." 

Aamir Khan caught everyone's attention when he posted on Social media, announcing this and firing indirect shots at Shah Rukh Khan. Aamir Khan named his dog as Shahrukh' and announced it on social media.  Soon enough, war between Aamir Khan fans and SRK fans began. SRK reacted to Aamir Khan this post saying, "Aamir has lost two of his fans as both my children loved him as an actor."

Hrithik-Roshan-07Hrithik Roshan - "Stammering made my childhood hell" 

On Farah Khans celebrity chat show Tere Mere Beach MeinHrithik confessed that his stammering made his childhood hell. He recalled his traumatic childhood days. He said, Everything seems normal till you start talking. The minute you start talking, you get stuck and you don't know why? Right from your toes to the ends of your hair strands, you are in complete shock. Your heart palpitates, you don't understand and you are aware of people looking at you. You can compare it to hell

Shahid-Kapoor-GuildShahid Kapoor -"If my director wants me to work with a cow or a buffalo, as an actor, I am ready to do it." 

After his break up with Kareena Kapoor KhanShahid was asked on television channel, if given a chance, he would work with her? This is what he replied! We are not sure, if Shahid was being totally work ethical and professional or utterly mean.

Ranbir-05Ranbir Kapoor - "Yes, I have cheated on someone" 

It was said that Ranbir Kapoor, who was dating Deepika Padukone for two years, cheated on her with his Rajneeti co-star Katrina Kaif. Ranbir and Deepika broke up in November 2009. During his interview with a magazine, the actor revealed that he did something out of immaturity, out of inexperience and acted irresponsibly because of a certain temptation. He also further said, "Why be in a relationship, why be committed to someone when you cannot be committed?"

Sidharth-Malhotra-0012345Sidharth Malhotra - "Kissing Alia was boring, I will enjoy kissing Deepika Padukone" 

During an Interview, when asked how it felt kissing Alia Bhatt in Karan JoharStudent Of The Year film, Sidharth said it was boring. Yes, that's what the actor said, whereas when asked who would he want to kiss, he instantly said Deepika Padukone. Apparently, Sidharth found all the technicality that took place while doing the kissing scene with Alia was boring, but he would absolutely enjoy kissing Deepika Padukone.

Alia-BhattFilmfareAlia Bhatt -"I am scared of darkness, i sleep with my lights on and whenever i travel, i am always nervous, i don't like flying" 

Alia Bhatt during an interview confessed that she is scared of darkness and prefers to sleep with her lights on. The actress has a phobia of darkness. Not only that, Highway actress gets nervous while travelling. Also, she doesn't like to fly.

SonamSonam Kapoor  - "I don't have the body for bikini. I don't look like Bipasha or Deepika Padukone or Anushka Sharma. I am not thin. I have a big bum, big arms, I have cellulite," 

Sonam Kapoor made it pretty clear that beauty, to her, doesn't mean having a perfect bikini body. Beauty to her means being comfortable in ones skin and being proud the way they look. Sonam confessed this before her film Bewakoofiyaan with actor Ayushmann Khurrana came out.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Shahrukh's and Hrithik's confession is so genuine and heartfelt. <3

I love Ranbir. So his confession kinda disappoints me.

Salman's confession is stupid...and a lie in my opinion.

Aamir's is rude.

Siddharth. Oh I love it. ðŸ˜†
firework thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I love Aamir and Shahid's the most 😆
Hazardous thumbnail
Lmfao Aamir trolled everyone sooo hard with that one. ðŸ¤£
ElOqUeNcE thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Like AK's the most... Dat was so hilarious, funny and cute at the same time
Srk sounds fake here...he truly know how to gain sympthy
HR's n salman's sounds genuinue to me
MR. Kapoor rude as alwyz
Sid one is confusing n childish imo
TheJourney thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sarcastic Chatterbox

lol...of course shahrukh has ego...if not why does he want people to come back to him...you go to them 
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
For the first time, loved Sonam's confessions... Straight from the heart, no jabs...
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

srk  WOW how egoistic and fake person he is...had he really felt its his fault,he would have gone to them instead of waiting for them to come back to him...

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Salman was obviously trolling and being silly. No one believes he's really a virgin.

SRK was being somewhat emotionally manipulative and sort of passive aggressive. I don't believe that ego doesn't play a part in why he wouldn't call someone.

I know Aamir's caused a lot of hoopla but I doubt he said it with any malicious intent. Wasn't it said later that the previous owner of his property had named the dog Shahrukh?

I think all of us one way or another can relate to Hrithik's problem. We've all had those moments or situations that just mortified us as kids or teens.

I think Shahid was just making a point but the zinger was amusing anyway.

Ranbir was being honest and immature at the same time.

Sid has always said that kissing is the most technical part of acting. I don't think he was being rude but rather he was put on a spot and gave a somewhat honest, and uncomfortable answer.

Alia and Sonam's are too normal to even comment on 😆
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amir and shahid's were hilarious...🤣