Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
suhani...aarav is just like ragini in terms of stubborness..🤣...i couldn't stop laughing when suhani ran away...😆
DiscoDhokla thumbnail
oh ho! Friday's they should telecast now
Nikvi29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i wished suhani showed some stubbornness and I glad she did and  she is showing all  I  want is  my mom period and now no one stopping me  ðŸ˜†

@ discodhokla I know right they should 
Vidya.CV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This time when it comes handling arav's fututre , i think neil should step back... bcz he has already done a mistake of getting nishi married at this young age... and finally ragini has to take care of nishi's issues in Sasural...
Not again with arav now... Neil should respect and obey ragini's view also... towards arav's future...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Agree. He looked super hot in that white shirt and black suit. Super HAWT !
And agree, the way he called out her name, it left me with a  liberating feeling.
Edited by poetic - 9 years ago
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

yet to catch the episode...looks like an okay episode...i really hope NB solves somethings before unleashing new mysteries on us...

and when has the engagement date been set...just get it done with ..am so bored now...
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Only be can make a simple black and white combination look so sexy.. And that open neck and brushed hair.. I'm practically swooning! 

That worry in his voice.. Aww. Really sweet.. Waiting for him to shush her when he tries to put some balm on her leg to her protest! 
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun29

yet to catch the episode...looks like an okay episode...i really hope NB solves somethings before unleashing new mysteries on us...

and when has the engagement date been set...just get it done with ..am so bored now...

Date ka koi aata pataa nahi .. Pam just announced. And asked people to keep their diaries felxible ðŸ˜†

N was like W*F ! and R was like ðŸ˜•
poetic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ronitfan

Only be can make a simple black and white combination look so sexy.. And that open neck and brushed hair.. I'm practically swooning! 

That worry in his voice.. Aww. Really sweet.. Waiting for him to shush her when he tries to put some balm on her leg to her protest! 

I just hope they show us a proper scene for once, and not some truncated stuff.

All NR scenes are so highly edited, that the edits take away the emotions involved. 
sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: poetic

Date ka koi aata pataa nahi .. Pam just announced. And asked people to keep their diaries felxible ðŸ˜†

N was like W*F ! and R was like ðŸ˜•

has she taken some shapath that every ritual of nishi's wedding she will keep announcing neil nivedita engagement...it is like she keeps on reminding nachiket about it ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†