Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Let's just hope all the misunderstandsings would be cleared after this flashback.. Dnt want any more misunderstandings betweern NeiRa
OodlesDoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Going to be interesting to see how this all evolves
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

Bang on! Mihika is a versatile actress. I have seen her in Ekta's serials and she has done a great job so far. She is doing the role of Mihika, a tamil girl in YHM so well and I'm sure she will do justice with Rupali's character in YHM as well. 

The only problem I see is her young age. Mihika DO NOT look like a mother and perhaps, Suhani's character is already 16 and Ronit Roy is already 50 or 49🤔...so Mihika will look quite Young, in fact a lot young as she is young, in front of Nachiket so Are we going to have a age gap relationship in the show?

anyways, Ekta will not not disappoint us that I know as she pays attention to her shows and Mihika and Anuraj seems to be Ekta's lucky charm as she includes them in her projects, They were in her show ADHY as well. Haha! hope this increases our ratings!

What role she played in ADHY? I ca't remeber. I know Anurag played Sandeep's role.

But glad to know Suhani is Rupali's daughter and not NeiRa's.  NeiRa should have a big heart to accept and welcome Rupali's kid.
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: JuhiRockz

What role she played in ADHY? I ca't remeber. I know Anurag played Sandeep's role.

But glad to know Suhani is Rupali's daughter and not NeiRa's.  NeiRa should have a big heart to accept and welcome Rupali's kid.

there might be a mystery on it...i still don't believe that suhani is roopali's daughter...i don't think NB will leak such major track to TOI...mihika entering is confirmed...
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
She is v god but too young  
d3c3nt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmi81

Sunny,
This is the reason I always love your posts,😆
How r u dear ? ðŸ¤—

FL can only snatch Suhani, if Neil is not her Father and she is Rupalis daughter and father is  someone else by claiming she is a blood relative.  This will go to prove that Nachiket was innocent and trapped and it was a big mis-understanding that was created between Nachiket and Ragini's by whoever...

If Suhani is Nachikets daughter then FL will not be able to snatch her away as she is with her biological father and his rights are over and above an aunts rights.

I feel for Suhani if the above is the case, when she finds out neither Neil is her Dad nor Ragini her Mom.

sun29 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: d3c3nt

FL can only snatch Suhani, if Neil is not her Father and she is Rupalis daughter and father is  someone else by claiming she is a blood relative.  This will go to prove that Nachiket was innocent and trapped and it was a big mis-understanding that was created between Nachiket and Ragini's by whoever...

If Suhani is Nachikets daughter then FL will not be able to snatch her away as she is with her biological father and his rights are over and above an aunts rights.

I feel for Suhani if the above is the case, when she finds out neither Neil is her Dad nor Ragini her Mom.

neil cannot be the father of  roopali's kid..or else he would not be holding ragini responsible for the divorce nor would pam...instead he would have been guilty about it ...it is a huge misunderstanding created and yes nivedita may have plans to take revenge and snatch suhani back...and for that she needs suhani in India and proof that she is neither related to neil or ragini ...
poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
FL is definitely playing a game. 
Pam will fall flat on her face when she comes to know the truth. 
RaginiJoshi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am still confused on nivedita..why did she call Suhani? Is there any personal benefit or just to create a rift between Neira? I wonder how everyone is trying to hide Suhani from Ragini ..even Pam! She wants to create differences between Neira, then if Suhani is a reason for divorce she could have used her to create rift between them. But even she is hiding her from Ragini..why? I personally feel that everyone has done sumthing wrong in the past..and Suhani may remind each other of their mistakes. And thus they all are behaving like this!
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Dev.*

I never thought that way RPNR. 
If she is shown dead then Mihika can look nice but if she plays a live character then surely Neil will look older to her, much older. And alive or dead, fact is Ronit looks old...age wise. So, yeah age can be a problem. If this is age gap relationship then no problem!

Nachiket is around 50 now but then he would have been in his mid 30s. So it will not be age gap relation as she was the past character but only thing they might make Ronit wear some bright colour shirts and t-shirts to look young with her.