Doli Armaanon Ki 11th and 12 March 2015 Written Update

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Doli Armanno Ki written Update 11 th and 12 th March 2015;

Urmi gets call from niranjan who tells her what happened when he met SAm...(Dont understabnd why even being a lawyer N didnt speak frm closed room..UFFF ๐Ÿ˜ฒ)...Urmi calls up Ishann who doesnt pick up her call...she is sad but promises to set things right...

She bakes cake...(Like a fool tells mamiji abt her plan...Gai bhaiss panimain๐Ÿ˜ก)..Mamiji instigates Damini against rmi..who vcomes and spoils everything...

Ishaan comes home and taunts Urmi asks her to eat GREEN CHIILLI(Ridiculous...๐Ÿ˜ญ.)..And Umri agrees to eat them...๐Ÿ˜•

Episode ends with Ishaan hearing Umri telling her bro she did a mistake to marry Ishaan..and their family suffering due to Sam...

Ishaan sees urmi getting dexcked up..tells her no need fr sindoor and mangalsutra...he meets gaurav tells him..he wants urmi to break off as she is nt intrested in living with him...

Holi dahan starts band urmi is shocked to see Ishaan with sanaya..she is ๐Ÿ’”..Sanaya tells her both of us sail in same boat..she vcan as well do pooja with Ishaan as Urmi and ishaan dont share hubby wife relation...

Episode ends with confrontation bretween Urmi and Sanaya..and Sanaya instigates Urmi...

PRECAP...Urmi admits that she still loves Ishaan...

Edited by immira - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surish thumbnail
Thanks for Doli Armaanon Ki March 11 and 12 2015 written update
fireroad99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i dont get why people like urmi with samrat
when urmi and ishaan jodi rocks 
i love them
they look cute together
and yes she finally admit that she loves ishaan
Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can only say 'IT'S ABOUT TIME'! i always knew she loved Ishaan, and i was going nuts on her difficulty in acknowleging it to herself. i also knew that the key to unlocking this was another woman in Ishan's life. what more to say ut THANK U SANAYA!