Nisha Aur Uske Cousins: 11th March - Written Update

bairaagix thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
The episode starts with Nisha upset over what happened at the Holi function. Aman tries to persuade her to move on and questions if she is still in love with him. Nisha says no! I am not! But I cant help but rethink of all the memories and the sufferings whenever i see him. The feelings will take time to go away. Aman tries to make her talk things out with Viraj, but Dolly and Kirti say that what happened was the best thing for them. That man is not worthy. Dolly asks Nisha to think about Kabir. Kirti supports her. They say that you are already married. And he is a good guy. Nisha says what rubbish this is! Kabir is not the guy you fall for. All he thinks for is himself. Such people can be great friends but never life partners. I am done with both Viraj and Kabir. Rukma runs inside to inform that something big is happening downstairs.

The entire family collects to hear Ramesh. Ramesh says that what I am going to say may sound utterly disturbing but this is my decision. When I stayed alone, I gave time to myself, for the first time in my life. I realized that I cannot stay and manage the shop anymore. My passion lies in music and I have decided that I will teach music to kids now. Dadaji questions if that will suffice the needs of his household. Ramesh says, it will be difficult in the beginning, but eventually things will works out. I want to do this for myself. Dadaji says, it will be interesting to see how 7 notes of music will suffice the needs of a family of 5. Dadaji rises up to leave when Nisha stops him. She says that things will remain the same, I will sit in the shop instead of Papa. He who spent his entire life supporting our choices, its time to payback! Me and Sukku will make sure the shop suffers no loss.

Laxmi stops Ramesh and says that this is the most special Holi of my life. For once, you made a choice for yourself. You will hail. Ramesh says youre so chill about this! Laxmi says I trust you! I know, and I am sure that things will be better. Nisha and Sukku will learn work soon enough. Ramesh asks if this is a hope or assurance. Laxmi says I am assuring you! I know you and my kids.

Viraj is sitting and reading the newspaper when he sees flashes of Nisha announcing how she hates his name and how she needs to move on! Kaira offers him tea but he is not in his senses. Gayatri comes in and says that for once, she is in unison with Nisha's opinion. You should move on. Viraj rises up to leave saying that I need time alone. Gayatri mutters, youre always alone.

Kabir is talking to his brother's pic when Ramesh drops by. He inquires about then pic and Kabir explains. Ramesh tips him about a photographer who might have clicked this picture. Kabir thanks him and says that he heard the conversation downstairs. He will try and bring children to his classes. Ramesh hugs Kabir. Nisha overhears the convo and drops after Ramesh leaves. She asks Kabir to not interfere in her father's life. He is an emotional person and she doesn't want him to be hurt again. Kabir chides that if he is your father, he is my FIL too! They both fight.

PRECAP- Kabir reaches the living area in his boxers. Dadaji chides him. Kabir is about to leave when he sees his and Nisha's wedding pic in the newspaper.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Shivu! :D 
Surish thumbnail
Thanks Temptations for Nisha Aur Uske Cousins March 11 2015 written update