Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anniegupta_ thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
so right jammy!!!

poor guy, they are so screwing up his character! I bet since t & d don't have any brains of thier own they were probably using samirz ideas to run jjkn. Itz been only two days that he's gone and they've already messed the whole thing up. Hopeless.
Meenakshii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minnie

they still cant digest the fact that the audience love purab more than arman.

but we're talking abt his fans who can't watch tat show without him

No Nishi,you are talking about the 'audience' so everyone gets to have a say.And whoever said Purab is more popular??He became popular with a section of ppl.And it's T & D who gave him the footage by making Armaan grey and choosing to portray Purab white in those episodes.So now he is showing he is not too white.So?Does that make him bad?

Ppl change all the time.If you choose to stick by them,it's your priority.He should be thankful that he wasn't turned into a villain overnight or was killed to be thrown out of the serial.They just showed some human flaws which are very normal even among the best of guys.So what is so wrong about that?

He shld be thankful ? Excuse me...what are u talking abt...it is not as if T&D were doing charity by having him on the show...this is ridiculous...nad u may not acknowledge it but he was the one who had got 70% mandate and then later 60% votes from ppl when the makers chose to do the poll.....it is abt the LOGIC being used in teh story right now....he is not on teh show and they are showing some old scenes with some ridiculous dialogues .....which do not gel with the portrayal of his chaarcter so far..

u may be an armaan fan...but at laest can try and rationalize for once what is happening inststead of blindly rushing to justify the damn thing...

Edited by Meenakshii - 19 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pj04

jammy you rock....only if poor samir knew how much his character has been dragged down in just two days...i am sure he would sue these guys. btw loved that dupatta wala observation.....😆

DAMN!!! I JUST CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

oh poor guy! he doesnt know how he's being used. my heart goes out to him. his back is turned and all this happens. 😭
TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meenakshii

He shld be thankful ? Excuse me...what are u talking abt...it is not as if T&D were doing charity by having him on the show...this is ridiculous...nad u may not acknowledge it but he was the one who had got 70% mandate and then later 60% votes from ppl when the makers chose to do the poll.....it is abt the LOGIC being used in teh story right now....he is not on teh show and they are showing some old scenes with some ridiculous dialogues .....which do not gel with the portrayal of his chaarcter so far..

u may be an armaan fan...but at laest can try and rationalize for once what is happening inststead of blindly rushing to justify the damn thing...

if sameer soni was soooooooo popular by himself why did they throw him out of saaksshi? its tony and deeya singh who have finally given him a break where he has aquired a few fans. he should be grateful to them for getting him back after he rejected armaan's role.  if he isnt grateful i must say he is the biggest ingrate around. btw his other serial dkch is no great shakes either.
kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: jammy

Last but not the least sending a charity check with the hands of nandu!! This was the last straw, lagta hain ab relationship break karne ke liye he will send a letter via Aryaan!!

😆😆😆 No jammy not Aryan.Menakshi ka kya kaam???She was brought to do the postwoman job😉

kanchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: kshreya2002

if sameer soni was soooooooo popular by himself why did they throw him out of saaksshi? its tony and deeya singh who have finally given him a break where he has aquired a few fans. he should be grateful to them for getting him back after he rejected armaan's role.  if he isnt grateful i must say he is the biggest ingrate around. btw his other serial dkch is no great shakes either.

Arre Ksresha, can't u see the result of SS being thrown out of the show.The show itself get kicked out and now they are wraping up.The show will be ening in couple of episode and the baki epi are also not in regulkar basis.See SS ka jane ka baad usss show ka kya hogaya hai........

kanchi thumbnail

If i were to be in SS place then i won't be tht grateful to those two fools.Arre he is on the show for the shake of TRP only.They don't want him to be part of the show but want him to be a piece of the show to increase the TRP.It s like Ok SS we need u cause after ur exit trp toh gir gaya and now ok SS tu kissi kaam ka nahi cause TRP aur bhi gir gaya,tu abb za aur wapas ane ka rasta bhi completely bhool za😡.

TheRager thumbnail
give more credit to the singhs dearie. im sure even sameer does. 
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi Jammy,

I would have even taked longer to the dhobi(if he had made a whole in my dupatta) ...but Jassi doesn't even spare her fiancee that much time.   She so does not deserve him....maybe  it's better if SS leaves the show...but can we request that we go with his dignity in tact....and once he's off the show we can all change the channel and move on ...no need to watch this meandering storyline till March....

JJKN and SS are the only two reasons I haven't switched satellite company from DISH to Direct TV (in US sony and star are carried by 2 seperate companies).....now may be all us folks in the US can dump Sony and get Star!
pj04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: giaa

hi Jammy,

I would have even taked longer to the dhobi(if he had made a whole in my dupatta) ...but Jassi doesn't even spare her fiancee that much time.   She so does not deserve him....maybe  it's better if SS leaves the show...but can we request that we go with his dignity in tact....and once he's off the show we can all change the channel and move on ...no need to watch this meandering storyline till March....

JJKN and SS are the only two reasons I haven't switched satellite company from DISH to Direct TV (in US sony and star are carried by 2 seperate companies).....now may be all us folks in the US can dump Sony and get Star!

giaa , i was considering the same...do you have any info on how good the star package is???