Veera Monday Written Update 09/03/14

Satrupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

*pardon me for the delay guys*

Episode starts with Veera in Baldev's arms, Baldev says its lyk last year, Veera says No, Last year u tried to prove tat u loves me, Now this year she is trying to prove her love for him. He ask for water and makes her to drink it, Manjeet and Bansuri watching them. Veera says its only 10days left for their separation and ask will he really throw her out of his life??? dont he love her?? Baldev looks on and apply color on her face and Veera also apply color on his face, When they abt to get closer Manjeet pinches Bansuri to make sound and distract them, Bansuri came to Baldev and says Balwant is looking for him and she ll take veera to their room, but Baldev says he ll take her to their room, Veera hugs Bansuri and taunt her asking to come after them and she ll info every1 abt it, Bansuri taken back, Baldev moves in with veera. Manjeet says Bansuri to follow them, but Bansuri denies.

Baldev makes Veera to sit and abt to leave asking her to take rest, but Veera hugs his hand and ask him nt to leave her, says she loves her a lot, but he doesnt lyk her now, tats y he didnt take her in his arms and nt showing his love for her, Baldev came forward and ask how to show his love then?? Veera ask him to think himself, Baldev stares and abt to get closer for kiss, but Veera falls asleep.

Gunjan and Chai ji hvng food, Gunjan says she hv to go for rehearsal, but ll back with Ranvi and abt to say abt her pregnancy, but stopped thinking 1st to info Ranvi, then Chai ji and smiles, Chai ji ask the matter, Gunjan says tat she ll tell her later and leaves, Chai ji thinks Gunjan might realized the impo of bcmng a mom.

Veera wakes, ask Baldev abt time and says she doesnt remember anything. Baldev remember her announcement tat he is the best hubby and ask really she didnt remember anything??? Veera gets worried and ask hv she done anything wrong?? Baldev says nthng lyk tat, but made this Holi a memorable one. veera looks on and Baldev ask her to hv sm tea, she ll fell better and leaves.

Gunjan thinks abt Ranvi at her rehearsal and smiles, Ranvi on the way thinks abt Gunjan and waiting to her the good news, thinks but y she is nt inform him yet!!

Manjeet and Bansuri gets irked that plan get failed. Bansuri blames Manjeet ask her plan to create MU btwn VeeBa failed and made them closer instead, and says her plans never failed to create MU btwn VeeBa before. Baldev came there and Both of them scared, but he didnt heard their convo and wonder who might made Veera to drink Bang??? and says who ever it might be, it turn out be good and leaves, Manjeet and Bansuri irked.

Ranvi on his way calls Chai ji and says he is on the way and saw Shoba clinic(where Gunjan got appointment for abortion before) and thought to get appointment for a check up, so that Gunjan wnt able to hide her pregnancy anymore. Gunjan finish her rehearsal and calls Chai ji, Chai ji info her abt Ranvi's call, Gunjan gets excited and abt to leave, but falls down due to watery floor and get hurts, all other ppl over there rush to her. Ranvi went to the clinic and says Gunjan name to get an appointment, Receptionist says she already got an appointment for tmrw, Ranvi gets happy thinking she is taking care, but receptionist says her appointment is for abortion and Ranvi stunned to hear tat.

Precap : Veera info Baldev abt Gunjan's pregnancy, but Gunjan dnt want the child, Baldev ask why she didnt info him before??? Veera says she promised to Gunjan, tats y. Ranvi over hears this and gets angry.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ushak9 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I am really thankful to the writer of this post, as i m not able to watch this serial due to change in time bcoz of my office. thanx again