NewsRoom- Deepika Singh and Rohit Raj Goyal Holi Celebrations in Dubai

coolmausam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Deepika Singh, Rohit Raj Goyal to celebrate Holi in Dubai

New Delhi, Mar 2: Deepika Singh's (Sandhya) first Holi' after marriage is not going to be a family affair as she will be flying to Dubai on Holi. Isn't is strange when all newly wed celebrates Holi with family, Deepika is flying to Dubai? Well, Deepika has a valid reason for it. "My husband is Marwari and according to Marwari custom a new bride cannot celebrate her first Holi with her mother-in-law so there was no way I could have celebrated Holi with my husband's family. So I decided to go to Dubai.I had got an invite for Holi event from Dubai and said yes for it" said Deepika.

Also, since Deepika's husband Rohit's show has got enough bank episodes Deepika convinced him to come along with her to Dubai. "Rohit's show Tere Seher Mein has been shot much in advance before launch and there are lots of bank episodes so they decided to give a break to the unit on Holi. So Rohit will not be shooting on Holi. He is joining me in Dubai for Holi event."

So what are other plans for Dubai trip pat comes a reply from Deepika "Shopping what else? Dubai is the best place for shopping so I am looking forward to get my carry my shopping bags(laughs)."

NewsRoom Link : 

http://www.newsroompost.com/170511/deepika-singh-rohit-raj-goyal-celebrate-holi-dubai/