#HarShivHumsafarsS2 *TT in India AND Dubai* p4 / Twitter Tutorial p6

eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
Kisi nek insaan ne kahan hai,
 "Aakhir umeed pe hi toh duniya kayaam hai"

Humsafars ending so soon has left a certain void in our hearts. WE FANS, both in India and INTERNATIONALLY,  LOVED and always will love Humsafars and SAAZ - our Sahir and Arzoo, Harshad Chopda and Shivya Pathania. Chemistry is not one sided, and BOTH these actors have brought Sahir and Arzoo to life and have given SaAz fans a reason to smile, to laugh, to appreciate. Hard work needs to be appreciated- and we as fans need to step in to show that we DID and DO love Sahir and Arzoo, and Humsafars.

That being said ...

WHO IS ON TWITTER? Come on, latest trend in townπŸ˜› Both our Sahir and Arzoo are on itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜› (Zaki bhi, for our fellow Zaki Sahab lovers) TWITTER TUTORIAL ON PAGE 6

Oh, but you don't have a Twitter? MAKE ONE NOW- NO IFS OR BUTS! Super fast process to create an account! 

SaAz, HarShiv, and Humsafars FANS have worked very very very hard to get this message across! Our deer Zaki Sahab has seen our efforts- both retweeted and favorited, and along with him, Aakaash and Gorky have seen it too! Whether or not this trend actually does something is not the question, the thing is WE fans have to convey our voices about our sentiments on the show and the couple- the online craze for the show is great. We just want to speak and show that we LOVE this show, and SaAz, and we do indeed want them back.

Still don't know what i'm talking about?

We're trending, 

Saturday, March 14, 2015 @ 9:00 PM IST, 11:30 AM EST/ 8:30 AM PST, 3:30PM GMT

#HarShivHumsafarsS2 

In the past week, since Humsafars closure, we have tweeted 17.5k tweets and 1000k+ impressions! 

BUT, we NEED people. The MORE people, the MERRIER!

ALL details right there! Do share it around! IT DOESNT HURT TO TRYπŸ˜ƒ

- love, a fellow Saazbaazi <3
Edited by eshaaax3. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xamtxlovesxyoux thumbnail
Wil help and do whatever I can to get back our Humsafars, our saaz, most importantly our Harshiv!
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Love this Esha, thanks for going into such detail!
please everyone try to join this, we need our HarShiv back.
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Esha, I think it is a fab idea to recruit more HS, SaAz and HarShiv fans in trending #HarShivHumsafarsS2. 😊 I will definitely support whatever Harshad choses to do, but based on what we all already know, he was immensely disappointed and heartbroken to let go of the phenomenal character that is Sahir. I also know for a fact that Harshad's true passion really lies in acting - he did pick acting over his career in engineering rather than any other performing art like circus or dance. If we could give Harshad another opportunity to play his favourite character, I seriously think we should take it - any true, good Harshad Chopra fan would do so. 
Let's trend away! We've done so many all-night trends. 8:30am is nothing πŸ˜³
Edited by SahirsBeard - 9 years ago
SahirsBeard thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And speaking of SaAz and HarShiv, Shivya Pathania was doing so sooo well as Aarzoo! I have had to sit through all of Harshad Chopda's shows and I think hands down, Shivya and him have the best chemistry of them all. It would be such a shame if we didn't at least try to get this to trend - Shivya deserves so much more for her months of efforts and enormous sacrifices. She's an amazing actress, but I don't think it's time to let go of Aarzoo quite yet! πŸ˜Š
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i desperately want my sahir back 😭but, i dont want HC to come back on sony or four lions...i dont trust them! they wasted his talent...they will waste it again! 
and no i cant bear another heartbreak and neither can HC! 
Sanaya4Sobti thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
im in im in πŸ‘πŸΌ

harshad and shivya alll the way 😳
Just leave it guys it will lead us nowhere .
Move on guys .
4 lions are one unprofessional ph who didn't even try to save Hs they neglected the project for new ones .
Sony tv is loser channel who don't value talent .
Anyways not blaming channel because they want profits not losses and ph are to be blamed and writer feels like hitting her for writing a crap tracks after nov not only she ruined the show she ruined the character and harshad chopda talent gone waste till the end he did his work perfectly like a gentleman to these bunch of losers .
Better harshad chopda do something which is meaningful roles which has little bit of reality and logic to it .
I say no to Hs 2 never ever
eshaaax3. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rockstar29

Just leave it guys it will lead us nowhere .
Move on guys .
4 lions are one unprofessional ph who didn't even try to save Hs they neglected the project for new ones .
Sony tv is loser channel who don't value talent .
Anyways not blaming channel because they want profits not losses and ph are to be blamed and writer feels like hitting her for writing a crap tracks after nov not only she ruined the show she ruined the character and harshad chopda talent gone waste till the end he did his work perfectly like a gentleman to these bunch of losers .
Better harshad chopda do something which is meaningful roles which has little bit of reality and logic to it .
I say no to Hs 2 never ever

That is your opinion, but also dont forget that channel intervened every single week- giving so called ideas and changes to tracks. If its PH fault for lack of consistency, it is ALSO Channel's fault for ghusaoing so much. Anyhow, i think YOU missed that this topic isnt to discuss what went WRONG. It's to show love, whether or not it actually works. Clearly you missed that message in the topic. Suit yourself if you don't want a season two. Many of us loved Sahir, Arzoo, SaAz, HarShiv and Humsafars as a whole and still do. This is our way to voice our love for the show and that we miss it. Edited by eshaaax3. - 9 years ago
eshaaax3. thumbnail
Anyhow, Saazbaazis, we are all doing SO DAMN well- Sehban Azm sees our efforts- he's been favoriting and retweeting our efforts<3 Aakaash also sees them, and Harneet misses Humsafars from her latest tweet. Lage raho, humein kaun rok saktha hai <3 Now at 18.7k+ tweets!