CID

CID: Written Update: CID v/s SUPER VILLAIN airing 8th March 20

gadhadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

CID: Written Update: "CID v/s SUPER VILLAIN" airing 8th March 2015

Very Nice Title 😉👏... Either at Women's Day Celebrations 👏👏... We must understand how SUPER, We are at the End...😉😉

The Episode started with a Conversation between a mother and Daughter where the Daughter continuously telling Her Mother about Her New Friend (God knows Who )... here outside some Kids running and got an Flying Object (yes, yes, U all got it na 👍🏼... its UFO 😈😉); Kids Discussing as One Kid told its Big Bird (kya FW , Bacchy Kum az Kum itny Bewakoof Nahi hoty , jitney Aap humein bana rahy ho aur Dukh ka aalum ye hay kay Hum Ban bhi rahy hain.. hun 😡😡🤢)... One Kid corrected that its Superhero (might be Super heroine 😉😉...)... Watchman coming and thinking it's a Plane (hope He must associated to FW... pakka 😆😆) but Kids corrected Him and all watching that Superhero Flew away (where, in His/Her Nest 🤣)...

Here a Man in His room trying to Commit Suicide and in that Conversation with himself scene, I got His name as Mohan Kumar who put a One Bullet (Ghareeb aadmii 😉, Gun itni Bari aur Goli Aik.. Bahut Nainsafi hay 😉😆😆)... He was Continuously Triggering the Gun and feeling Angry and Helpless having Not the accurate Action (yes yes, Death )...

In between this, A Car coming inside Mohan Kumar house and a Man and Girl stepping out and Knocking the Door... Mohan Kumar again Failed in His attempt (ufff, how much Lazy He is 😉😆😆) so He changed His Place and Stand opposite to a Poster pasted at Wall (hahahha🤣... ohhh Plz FW... aisa lug raha tha main James bond Series ka Poster dekh raha hun 😉😉)... Someone Opened Door and takes the Guests towards Mohan kumar room who knocked on His room door getting Reply from Mohan Kumar that its Last Meeting with them... Sandhu checked Him through Keyhole and after seeing Scene, Both He and Mohan Servant Broke the door (ohhh, sad🥱... Bhai ka Chance Maara gaya 😉) and stopping Him by saying that They found One Print from Editor Hard disk although all Prints already Burst out so now Mohan Kumar must be Happy and they Celebrated the News Items (with only Methai ka Dabba .. No Pizza, Coke, Burger 😉😉)...

Here the Movie titled Super Hero No 1 (jub Hero # 1, Qulli # 1 etc ho skta hay tou Superhero # 1 kyun nahi 😉😉) Premiere Organized including Media and Guests (and Excluding the Hero of Movie 😆😆) (also His Secretary 😉😉)(ahannn 😈)...

Sandhu Introduced the Movie Superhero named Vidyut by using its Dummy at Stage bringing by Two People (who can't able to Differentiate the Weight of Simple Dummy and Dummy having a Human too or at least trying to Say this )...

Superhero Dummy started Walking Amazed Sandhu while Media pulling Sandhu Amazement by saying that He does not know that His Superhero Dummy would Walked too and in that Superhero changed His Direction, extended His Arm emitting a Laser Light towards Sandhu Chest who fell on Stage, Superhero Flew to Terrace, Weaved and then Flew away Recorded by Cameras while All Enjoying that but when Sandhu will not Standing, a Man coming on Stage, checked Him and after finding Him Dead called CID (from His Cell having CID number )...

Mohan Kumar Sleeping (hain na Hairat ki baat 😉😆😆) and got a Call, in Irritation Switched Off His Cell again Ringing Scared Him as the Screen coming as Blank.. He Picked the call where a Male Voice giving Him Sandhu Death news and side by side Threatening Him with Suggesting to Switched On News Channel too (matlab Hero sach mein Number 1 Nahi hay tabhi tou Superhero number 1 hay 😆😆).. Mohan first called Sandhu whose Cell coming as Switched Off so Switched on News Channel Breaking that News...

Here Team reached at Spot and checking Body having No Visible Signs of Attacking while Cops also Scanning Camera Foot ages having the whole (can't get why anyone even Media was too close to Stage and their Cameras too does not Recorded Harness, Ropes and Hooks either there was Ropes not Strings 👎🏼)... Daya Sir asking to Crowd about Sandhu having any Heart Disease and Others in which a Girl Replied in Negative named Herself as Sonali (halankay achanak bhi Dil ka daura par skta hy ya Brain Hemorrhage )... Cops asking about anyone Missing in which All nodded No while when Officers asking about Mohan Kumar Absence from that Promotional Party, Sonali Updated that might be He was on Stress due to Burst all Prints except this One... Nikhil Doubts over Mohan Kumar while Daya Sir told that it must get Lots of Publicity having One Rush Print and Producer already Killed by One Character of the Movie...

Here Mohan Kumar trying to Escape grabbed by Officers at time (only watchable scene due to DUO sath sath 😳😳), He told that He want to Hide from that Killer who Threatened Him through Call before 2 hours back.. Abhijeet Sir checked His Cell does not find any Call so Angered but Mahon told that Call coming with Blank number, Abhijeet Sir Accepted (although He must checked Mohan Call Records but )... Mohan told that Sandhu was Very Simple Man does not have any Enemy... Daya Sir told Him to be at City while Abhijeet Sir Relaxed Him that they must Catch the Culprit (See that Way, I cant get, why the Lift inside Mohan house and if it was in His House, why He was not Using it as he did not coming out from Lift... Shayed Kharab ho Lift.. hain na 😉😉) (pehlay bata deta, Mera Ghar Lift hay, Cops ko Pedal Nahi carhna parta 😆😆)...

Here Salunkhy Sir told ACP Sir and Cops that Murder had done through Poison which went inside Sandhu Intestines through Minute Needles which did not Punctured His any Body Tissues Shocked the Cops... Sachin told that only Laser Light coming from Culprit Palm showed in CCT TV Footage in which ACP Sir told might be the Weapon inside that Light...

Here in further Investigation, ACP Sir and Sachin Discussing that Mohan and Sandhu Purchased that Studio from Suraj who had died 6 months back in an Accident while a Week Earlier a Man in Vidyut (Superhero) Costume met with Suraj Daughter whereas the Colony Watchman and Kids saw Him Flying... Sachin Doubted that might be Suraj Accident was also a Result of any attack... ACP Sir Ordered to Visit that Animation Studio purchased by Mohan and Sandhu...

ACP Sir headed the Team reached that Animation Studio, Meet the Manager named Dheeraj who told Cops that He was there from the First day when Sandhu and Mohan Purchased that... ACP Sir asked Him about Suraj in which He replied that He did not know Him and after Purchasing Sandhu and Mohan Terminated Every Old Employee... ACP Sir asked about any Records of those Employees in which Dheeraj Nodded as No while Receptionist told that an Old Employee Calling there and asking about a Video Program... She told that Caller name is Johnny and give Her number which coming as Switched Off so ACP Sir ordered Ishita to Search when this number Switched Off while Dheeraj Replied on ACP Sir Query that He did not know about that Video Game/Software so ACP Sir ordering Cops to Meet Mohan as Sandhu already Dead...

Here Mohan arranged so many Guards in His house for Protecting Himself from that Superhero...  Mohan Phone was Switched On by His Servant scolded by Him who replied that He can't Switched off it and in irritation Mohan Threw it Out of Window (OML, Dhakkan Mohan 😡😡... Cell Signal sy wo Pohanch gaya na 😉😉... wesay ye Acha hay 😆😆... itna Dar Mohan ko magar Window Open rakkhi hay )... Guards heard a Sound, moved outside and Vidyut Kill them One by One entering inside either Guards Bullets were Waste for Vidyut...

Here Mohan heard Bullet shots and in tension He and his Servant hide behind Cupboard while Mohan ordered His Servant to Call CID...

Here CID coming (aur itni der tak Vidyut wahan Beth kr Harnis baandhta raha 🤣🤣) and CID and Vidyut Playing (Hide and Seek 😉😆😆) and in that session, Vidyut Flew Away and moved out from Range of Our Sharp Shine Accurate Aim either CID Searching the House and Terrace too (BTW, why CID did not Call Mohan number after Entering house or when Vidyut fly away 😕😕)...

CID found Mohan and his Servant behind Cupboard and on Cops Queries about Suraj that why Sandhu Terminated His All Employees after Purchasing the Studio, Mohan told that Sandhu stabbed behind back and made such Contract through which He Purchased the Conceptual Idea and Copy Rights of Suraj with All in which Suraj Angered... He added that He only Invested Money and did not know about that Contact and All... Cops Doubted might be any family member of Suraj in which Nikhil replied that in Suraj Family, there was only a Wife and Daughter so Abhijeet Sir told that might be Johnny doing All... 

Sachin asked about Johnny to Mohan who replied Negative and on further Queries that He was an Old Employee of Suraj Studio and continuously calling at Mohan Studio asking about a Video game so Mohan replied that the Character Vidyut based on that Video Game project so ABHIJEET Sir said might be Killer not want to Release this movie... Mohan told that if this Movie will not be Released, He will come on Road (which one 😉😆😆)...

Here Nikhil coming and told ACP Sir that Johnny Phone Switched Off at Shastri Nagar while ACP Sir ordered to Check it out through Informers while Sachin got a Call from Mobile Company that Johnny Phone was Switched On few minutes earlier at Video Parlor...

Cops reached that Parlor, Investigated about Johnny where Two Kids told Cops that They knew His house as He was already had a parlor in another area and Shut it few months back and the Kids were their Regular Customers Playing with Him too...

Cops went there and found Vidyut Costumes inside Closet and got an Old man who told that He and Suraj Originated Vidyut character that's why calling at Animation Studio and asking about it... He told after Sandhu Death, he Shut His Video Parlour in Scare whole when Sachin asking that Anyone or Anything He tell about Suraj in which He replied that Suraj had Courier some Items at Sham Nagar address...

Officers reached there which was an Orphanage and its Head Recognized Suraj Picture showed by Cops and told that Suraj came here Regularly which Loved a Girl named Johnita as His Sister and giving His All engineering Study Expenses while after Suraj Death, Johnita comes in Trouble... Cops asking about Johnita Address and Cell number in which Head told that they will not have and lost All Records due to Fire in orphanage few month back...

Here Mohan asking about NOC to ACP Sir for Releasing His Movie... ACP Sir Signed and He Invited Team in His Movie Premiere with Providing them Costumes too.. ACP Sir agreed and told Sachin that its Right moment to Nab that Culprit...

CID Team be there in Costumes... Mohan coming in Vidyut Costume and during Party another Figure coming with Same Vidyut Outfits, Flew with grabbing a Girl when Failed to Kill Mohan and started Shooting...

ACP Sir Shot Him and His Gun Slipped while Jaywanti Flew towards Vidyut and takes Him at land (its really a Worth watching Scene 😉 as My whole Family was Laughing and Me ... Too 😉🤣)...

Vidyut Lose the Girl grabbed by Sachin Safely (😉)... while ACP Sir found Rope so threw it towards Jaywanti who grabbed it and Cops Pulling Her and Vidyut to land (why Vidyut not losing J and Flew away 😉)...

The Culprit showed its Face as Sonali (Sandhu/Mohan Secretary) who told that due to Suraj Death... She was Not Completed Her Studies so taking Revenge while ACP Sir told Her that they found Harness and Hooks from Mohan Terrace through which She was Flying and her Shoes have Spring too and gave His Famous Phansii Dialogue (then my 3 Nephews started Jhunga lala hum hum around me with some Good Dance Moments  gives Me much Enjoyment 😆👏 and I told them to come Next week too as My WU Turn also coming Next week 😉😈)...

NOTE: I m really Obliged to FW giving Us a True WOMENS DAY Epi having Super Women Heroine as Jaywanti and Super Villain Woman as Sonali... Jai ho FW ki 😈😎...!!!

Edited by gadhadada - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

radianteyes. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hilarious wu Dada 🤣
Jayawanti flying omg lol
Acha ab batau patience kaha Se late iski bhi classes lete ho ? 😆
duo18rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great WU!!! mazza aa gaya padke!!!
👏😆⭐️

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the wu. 😊

-beena- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you so much for the written update GD.
anjali_mahajan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank you for the WU😳 
I too was not able to control my laugh watching Jayawanti Shinde's Stunt 🤣

Mera naam h Jayawanti Shinde
Mai khati hu gobi or teendey
sb mujhe kahe lady daya
pr mai to hu CID ka panchi nya🤣
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
After reading your WU I immediately concluded my episode ( dance CID dance) was way better. All I can do is nominate you in Veerta category

Mohan took bhashan of lift Vs steps and switched off lift 😛😆

Yaar, How did J fly 😲🤣... sonali had harness and rope par ye J toh 🤣
bluetides thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjali_mahajan

Thank you for the WU😳 

I too was not able to control my laugh watching Jayawanti Shinde's Stunt 🤣

Mera naam h Jayawanti Shinde
Mai khati hu gobi or teendey
sb mujhe kahe lady daya
pr mai to hu CID ka panchi nya🤣

🤣
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: radianteyes.

Hilarious wu Dada 🤣
Jayawanti flying omg lol
Acha ab batau patience kaha Se late iski bhi classes lete ho ?
😆

Beta these All are Acceptable for Me as I had Done Last Valentine Epi WU either Some CHICHORPAN CRAPS Epi of Bhai too...😵🤢
haan patience...😛
roz Raat 12 bajy Kuch Khaya karo...😛😛
Neend mein hee...😆😆
Thank you so much...😳👏
gadhadada thumbnail

Originally posted by: duo18rocks

great WU!!! mazza aa gaya padke!!!

👏😆⭐️

😆 maza aaya...
Kha tou Nahi liya na...😲😲