Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Something i wrote when i was feeling something to write πŸ˜†

Just a description of him and how his life is without her, his Sanam.πŸ’”

"...Touch me and I will follow in your afterglow
Heal me from all this sorrow
As I let you go I will find my way when I see your eyes
Now I'm living in your afterglow

Here I am, lost in the ashes of time, but who wants tomorrow?
In between the longing to hold you again
I'm caught in your shadow, I'm losing control
My mind drifts away, I only have today

Bathed in blue, the walls of my memory divide the thorns from the roses,
It's you and the roses,

It's you who is closest"

-INXS: "Afterglow"

I don't see her anymore beside me, but I feel she is. I try to touch her, call her, but I can't, I am just not able to. Slowly, a weird blurry view starts forming in front of my eyes, whenever I think of her. I realise something is blocking my view of her, I blink my eyes a few times, it still looks blurry.

I try to see it more clearly, frustrated at my condition once again. I suddenly become desperate to see her, touch her, call her, hold her, but I can't. I try to lift up my hands to hold her back, from not going away from me, but I am not able to. The blurry view starts increasing as it forms an outline, a stinging outline of her presence, her view. The stinging sensation makes me want to call her, but I can't.

My voice starts to get heavier with the each scream I yell. I realise it was just a whisper. I try to make my sound to reach to her, but I can't. My voice dries back but I realise I was still shouting, or I was whispering? The whispers have suddenly started sounding lower as my breath starts to hitch whenever I try to breathe. I am suddenly not able to breathe, when I realise I have started sobbing. A silent sobbing along with the calls of her name.

I realise my hands and legs have suddenly started trembling and shivering. The view slowly dims in front of my eyes as I feel something running down from my eyes to my cheeks, and I realise I have been crying. I try to stop the view from not getting dimmer, as I try to blink back my stinging eyes. But it just doesn't happen, the view diminishes but my tears don't. They keep falling. I curse those tears to stop, but they don't. I curse them, blame them for not having her in front of me just for a few more seconds. But they won't listen, stupid tears. Stupid, arrogant tears.

They won't just stop, and I realise I gave into them, as I finally burst out crying with all that has been in my heart. I keep calling out for her to come back though, in the hope that she would listen once. Her face starts appearing again within my tears stung eyes and I start crying out even louder.

After a life challenging battle against these stupid tears, after making my eyes heavy, after making my face wet, those tears have finally dried out. I wipe them from the back of my hands as I felt my lips trembling with the after effects. I close my eyes finally, as I try to calm after a life saving battle. I realise she is there again.

She is there again, looking as breathtaking as ever with that ever so tender smile and that sparkling glint in her eyes. My hands slowly start to drop on my sides as I begin to lose myself in her presence and her feel, with me, in me. I try to close my eyes shut even more in the hope of not losing her sight this time. I suddenly feel more conscious, of not opening my eyes just to have her with me, for this time at least. I realise my breathing has became calm once again and the racing heart has started beating. It almost beats with a rhythm.

I realise I have been holding my breath just to not to lose her once again. She is with me after all, she was always with me, she will be with me always. I realise my lips have suddenly started twisting into a slow curve as she smiled at me. But then I saw her eyes glistened with tears as the she started going away from me. I couldn't bear the pain, nor stop the pain. And just like every time, those stupid tears make their way back.

Strangely, I don't scream this time, I don't yell, I don't call out for her, I don't reach out for her, I don't have erratic heartbeats, I don't have heavy breathing. I suddenly feel...nothing. I feel almost, numb. I don't even feel my eyes getting wet. I just feel nothing. I feel blank. I just keep staring at particularly nowhere. I feel the walls closing on me, suddenly. I feel tired, lost and forlorn.

I clutch the Taveez she gave to me, closer to me. She is inside me, around me, everywhere. I don't feel anything but her. i don't see anything but her. I don't breathe anything but her. I open my eyes and suddenly found enlightenment. A new aura surrounded me as my hands reached up to pray for her to come back.

πŸ’”

Thats all! Nothing extraordinary, but his hurt and pain is too much and its urging me to write πŸ’”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful and heart touching..
You made my day. Thank you so much ..
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Prags ... πŸ˜­ *Sobs*
You're always so humble.. πŸ€—

This was so beautiful and heartbreaking. I'm in tears.. πŸ˜­

Wow. My emotions are really all over the place by reading this very much extraordinary piece of writing. πŸ‘πŸΌ

"  I keep calling out for her to come back though, in the hope that she would listen once. Her face starts appearing again within my tears stung eyes and I start crying out even louder. "

I can already imagine it. My God.. 

I absolutely fell in love with the last line. It touched me deeply β€οΈ

" I open my eyes and suddenly found enlightenment. A new aura surrounded me as my hands reached up to pray for her to come back. "

Prags! You're wonderful and beautiful soul that comes up with incredible stories ever. <3 It's always a pleasure to read something from you. 

Beautiful Job, My Darling Maniac. β€οΈ Love you to beyond. πŸ˜³

sahil333 thumbnail
This is fabulous Prags! I feel you girl...I'm so sad too πŸ˜”

The sadness I feel after reading these sentences...

"My voice starts to get heavier with the each scream I yell. I realise it was just a whisper. " 

"But then I saw her eyes glistened with tears as the she started going away from me"

"I clutch the Taveez she gave to me, closer to me. She is inside me, around me, everywhere. I don't feel anything but her. i don't see anything but her. I don't breathe anything but her. I open my eyes and suddenly found enlightenment. A new aura surrounded me as my hands reached up to pray for her to come back."

Just... AWESOME!
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

Beautiful and heart touching..

You made my day. Thank you so much ..

Thank you Krithika! :)
I am honored you loved this so much! β€οΈ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: mahwash22

Prags ... πŸ˜­ *Sobs*

You're always so humble.. πŸ€—

This was so beautiful and heartbreaking. I'm in tears.. πŸ˜­

Wow. My emotions are really all over the place by reading this very much extraordinary piece of writing. πŸ‘πŸΌ

"  I keep calling out for her to come back though, in the hope that she would listen once. Her face starts appearing again within my tears stung eyes and I start crying out even louder. "

I can already imagine it. My God.. 

I absolutely fell in love with the last line. It touched me deeply β€οΈ

" I open my eyes and suddenly found enlightenment. A new aura surrounded me as my hands reached up to pray for her to come back. "

Prags! You're wonderful and beautiful soul that comes up with incredible stories ever. <3 It's always a pleasure to read something from you. 

Beautiful Job, My Darling Maniac. β€οΈ Love you to beyond. πŸ˜³

Awww my sweet maniac!! πŸ€— Hey don't you think calling a maniac, as sweet sounds weird πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thank you my darling, thank you so veryyy much! Your adorable!

I am overwhelmed, really. Its really nice to hear such things, that people love my writing, thank you so much! Honestly, it wasn't even planned. I just sat to write some lines, as in just thought to give it a try, and then I ended up writing this. I was bored too, so thought to post coz I have written something. I am so glad you loved this! β€οΈ

Please don't cry so much, although I love crying too πŸ˜†

Oh the last line is my favorite too somehow, I ended up smiling reading that, as I was crying too while writing that😭

Thank you so much again! Love you more!! β€οΈ
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail

Originally posted by: sahil333

This is fabulous Prags! I feel you girl...I'm so sad too πŸ˜”

The sadness I feel after reading these sentences...

"My voice starts to get heavier with the each scream I yell. I realise it was just a whisper. " 

"But then I saw her eyes glistened with tears as the she started going away from me"

"I clutch the Taveez she gave to me, closer to me. She is inside me, around me, everywhere. I don't feel anything but her. i don't see anything but her. I don't breathe anything but her. I open my eyes and suddenly found enlightenment. A new aura surrounded me as my hands reached up to pray for her to come back."

Just... AWESOME!

Thank you so much Rie! Frankly, I posted it just like that you know? I am so happy you guys loved this! πŸ€—
Thank you so much again! The sadness is too much indeed πŸ˜­ Thank you for such great comments! :)
Raingoddess thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Res! How did I miss this!! I will be back lol  

Unres! Finally πŸ˜‰

Honestly Pragya what more can I add πŸ˜­ This was just too perfect! Gorgeous and painstakingly beautiful  I was not too happy with today's episode and I guess thats why it was good that I didnt comment on this piece yet, just so that I could comment now! This post was just what I needed to read! πŸ‘ 

Aahil's pain, his tears, his desperation is so heartbreaking πŸ˜­ We have all wrote his pain in our own styles but in every story its so real! Almost as if we could feel it πŸ₯Ί I loved this part the most, tho honestly the entire piece was brilliant! 

"My voice starts to get heavier with the each scream I yell. I realise it was just a whisper. I try to make my sound to reach to her, but I can't. My voice dries back but I realise I was still shouting, or I was whispering? The whispers have suddenly started sounding lower as my breath starts to hitch whenever I try to breathe. I am suddenly not able to breathe, when I realise I have started sobbing. A silent sobbing along with the calls of her name.

I realise my hands and legs have suddenly started trembling and shivering. The view slowly dims in front of my eyes as I feel something running down from my eyes to my cheeks, and I realise I have been crying. I try to stop the view from not getting dimmer, as I try to blink back my stinging eyes. But it just doesn't happen, the view diminishes but my tears don't. They keep falling. I curse those tears to stop, but they don't. I curse them, blame them for not having her in front of me just for a few more seconds. But they won't listen, stupid tears. Stupid, arrogant tears." 

This part was so vivid that I could literally imagine it before me πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ Why so much pain for him πŸ₯ΊThose tears πŸ˜­ I love how he says stupid arrogant tears πŸ˜­ The way he wants to see her and feel her but the tears are blocking his view! She is not there yet he can feel her! In the end, he decides to pray for her to return! He feels numb! Oh my god!! That was too painful! Girl your too good! But my baby is in too much pain! And its not going to get less anytime soon! They say pain so immense hits one physically and emotionally! Aahil's breakdown is perfectly shown in these lines β­οΈ Why does he have to cry πŸ˜­ I mean I love seeing him cry! But still!! 

Pragya, reading this made me cry once again and I needed this after the slightly detached feeling I had with the show today! Junoon is the reason I am watching and you know what I guess for that junoon I will have to patiently wait πŸ˜‰ Once it comes, it will be one awesome journey! I want the leap soon tho lol Without junoon QH is boring! I hope SaHil at least come to the same place soon! The only part I enjoyed today was Aahil, even in that hair πŸ˜† I so needed to read this and cry again! Idk why but each time I watch the episode or read about the separation, I tear up! But this, for some strange reason made me tear up yet feel good! You get me?!!! πŸ˜† I needed to read something like this so badly! Thank you so much for writing this πŸ€—Reading your work is always wonderful β€οΈ Now please post the dream one soon πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† I am excited β˜ΊοΈ I have an idea too... Lets see what happens to it πŸ˜† It involves Sanam checking out a shirtless Aahil and recalling haystack moment and wondering if she was into these things before she lost her memory πŸ˜† Aahil is oblivious and is kinda the hot angry man changing and getting ready for a mission... To find his Begum Jaan of course πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ Anyway hope to read yours soon!!!

Edited by Raingoddess - 9 years ago
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Nice one Prags! The tears! Oh the pain! You know INXS is my favourite Australian band? They have the most amazing songs with such intense lyrics. 

I am sure you know this song, but my Favorite song by INXS is "Never tear us apart!" Actually I always wanted to write something on SAHIL based on that song, like I did "Hungry Eyes" but never got around to it. Maybe now I will? That song I always felt was so appropriate for SAHIL. Now more than ever coz now the whole world is trying to tear them apart! 

But Afterglow has to be my second favourite! Beautiful job. I think we will see many more musings like this in the coming weeks as we adjust to the new story! 

Edited by MrDarcyfan - 9 years ago
evedallas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prags 😭 it was fabulous and heart touching ...