DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everyone😃
Loved todays PritmDa's episode..live music concert..

Especially loved Arunita...What a change and excellence...If she can sang this song..she can sing any song in the future..Just loved her 360 degree turn and challenge...

Another fav was Keshav..firs time i enjoyed his singing from the bottom of my heart😳..beautiful voice!!!

How was your experience😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ryukie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I really enjoyed the episode, it was one of the best episodes of this season. All contestants sang beautifully 😃
dhurandarbhat thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I loved it too. Great pick of songs and great arrangements. Pritam did a fabulous job with the kids. Of course, Arunita is a class apart. But somehow I wait eagerly for her melodious and semi-classical numbers which I missed this time. The end result of her experiment was great but it left me thirsty for something else.

My pick of the episode was 3G. He is only a boy, but such an incredible feel in the voice. The boy entertains and makes you laugh on one hand and on the other hand brings about such soulful renditions. Simply amazing!

All the kids are getting better and better with every episode. But the one who had a shaky beginning, but has improved the most is Keshav.
DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhurandarbhat

I loved it too. Great pick of songs and great arrangements. Pritam did a fabulous job with the kids. Of course, Arunita is a class apart. But somehow I wait eagerly for her melodious and semi-classical numbers which I missed this time. The end result of her experiment was great but it left me thirsty for something else.

My pick of the episode was 3G. He is only a boy, but such an incredible feel in the voice. The boy entertains and makes you laugh on one hand and on the other hand brings about such soulful renditions. Simply amazing!

All the kids are getting better and better with every episode. But the one who had a shaky beginning, but has improved the most is Keshav.

Yes..forgot Gagan..initially i thought he is just mastikhor..but this boy is great singer
RupanjalloveMK thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

All the contestants were great! My favorites are: Arunita, Rhydham, Keshav and Gagan. Aishwarya has also improved.

My ranking:
1) Arunita
2) Rhydham
3) Keshav
4) Gagan
5) Aishwarya
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks will listen to the prodigies later.
Pritam ji is an interesting character too, some say the copied certain music but I guess there is nothing wrong in borrowing some ideas or experimenting ( so long as due credit is given to the original composer).
But these days copyright laws are pretty strict , especially in USA.