VeeBa //Two Shot// 'Waiting for You'

..SD.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone! I'm not an active member of this forum..wrote a Two shot on VeeBa , out of boredom and thought to share it here..
I'm not a regular fiction writer or anything so don't expect any perfection in this story.. 
There might be a lot of grammar mistakes and typos.. forgive me for that..πŸ˜›
VeeBa TS
Waiting For You

Baldev entered the house all tired, removing his coat to threw it on the chair beside table and took a glass of water to drink.. that was wen he heard some noise coming from the kitchen. He went to the kitchen to find her jumping like some monkey. He looked at her in amusement and irritation at same time. He was amused that even after trashing each other in d morning she was here, in his kitchen jumping like a monkey and irritation on the fact he can't help getting amused every time he see her like this. Baldev came out of his trance and looked at her.. She was standing towards the cupboard and was trying take something from upper cabin.. her hair was tied in a ponytail which was having it wave to both sides while jumping. His eyes moved from her hair to the bare shoulders.. Wait! Bare shoulder! What is she wearing?  He questioned in his mind.. He looked at her in a bit disbelief..  she is wearing a deep neck suit.. that is so unusual of her to wear something like that.. suddenly his mind reminded him to stop oogling her. He was about ask her what she is doing in the kitchen that is when he noticed d tied up apron on her.. ohh boy she is cooking.. he said in his mind, making some dramatic faces.. Ohh God!  U really think I've lived enough in this world? See I know she is my to be wife and I can't live without her and all that.. But! seriously? U want me to eat the food cooked by her? Aapko band bajane ka itna hi shauq hai toh FYI hamare pind main tyohar ke kami todi hai and the last sentence came out enough loudly for Veera to hear.. 

Veera turned back and saw Baldev standing there with some weird expression and pleading hand.. Baldev went to mute mode when she stared back at him in confusion.. then she started to complain about the height of the cabin..He watched her removing the apron and then continuing with her bantar and then she had him all mesmerized. This was not the first time..  she always had such an effect on him.. her stupid ramblings and the weird antics she comes up with while talking always did the trick on him.. He don't know if he is in love with her but one thing is sure that he can't imagine his life without her. Their marriage is an arranged one. They both defines the best enemies for each other.. but there was also a undeniable attraction and bond between them. Baldev was lost in his thoughts when he heard her voice coming close 
V: earth calling baldev
He got irritated and asked her
B: WTH are you doing in my kitchen?  
Veera walked to the kitchen door, checked something and came back to him
V: There is no name board out there,  Baldev! She giggled 
Baldev grind his teeth in irritation 
V: k cool down, itz just that tayiji is not home and today morning when I came tayaji was having  slight fever.. I was making kichdi for him.. she said proudly
B: you want to kill my pappaji
Veera took a spoon from d stand and pointed it towards him
"Why? you want to die first? She rolled her eyes.. Baldev was ready with his answer when she said "please,  just hold it for now and help me take that plate, I want to serve it hot " hearing this Baldev followed her and she started jumping again to reach the cabin. He shook his head slightly with a fade smile on lips.. Baldev went to her and picked her up by her waist..  she took the plate and looked at him to say thank you. That was when her hand unknowingly knocked down the Tin of Atta. The atta fell on both of them.. baldev made veera stand on her feet, scolding her..
V: sorry, sorry really sorry Baldev, it wasn't intentional 
She took her duppatta which she kept hanging in a corner of kitchen while cooking and started swiping his face with it along with her sorry chants.. she blew air into his eyes as atta went into his eyes..
In between all the mess they completely unaware of the close proximity they were sharing at the moment. He was almost sitting on kitchen slab and Veera was leaning towards him. His one hand was kept on  slab for support and other hand was moving towards veera's face wen some noise came from outside, bringing both of them back to sense. They both moved away in embarrassment. Veera poured some kichdi on to the serving dish and gave it to baldev, who was now cleaning his face with her duppatta
V: baldev please take this to tayaji
B: why? You made it, you should give it to him.
V: how will i go to him like this?
Baldev looked up to realise more than him it was her who is completely covered with atta
He faked a freaked out expression and screamed " beeji ! bachao, bhootni"
veera was fuming with anger by now
B: chal teek hai, i'll take it.. i don't want my pappaji to endure another heart attack
Veera angrily snatched her duppatta from him and handed the kichdi to him
Baldev took it to balwant's room
After 10- 15 minutes baldev entered his room and saw the floor messed up with the atta lying here and there...
B: aargghh this girl.. saying it he locked the door. 
Veera , who was seeing all these through the mirror exclaimed "don't make that faces baldev. This room was at its worst best in the morning, i only arranged it" "did tayaji had it?"
B: yes! He was asking for you.. i said u went home as ranvi called you..
baldev opened his cupboard for towel but it was nowhere to found
He turned to veera and saw her wiping face and neck with his towel. The towel was all wet and she was hanging it on her shoulder and wiping face with its one end. Baldev looked at her sternly and asked "haven't u heard of bathing? Veera was quick with her reply "i haven't heard of bathing when you have no fresh clothes to change into"
B: really! then stay here like that and give me the towel.. he  took the towel from her shoulder and walked towards the washroom.
Veera ran behind him and pulled him back "gimme the towel back"
B: WTH yaar you don't want to freshen up atleast let me... words died in his throat as he turned and looked at her..
Veera was almost drenched and her white suit was not at all of any help at that moment... the white fabric was giving away more for baldev to stare..
V: why r u staring? Give me the towel.. she tried to snatch it from him but his hold was more firm and he pulled the towel a bit which made veera, who was hold its other end, bump into his chest. He loosen his grip on towel .. veera took it winning smile and went to dressing table.
B: don't you think you should wear dark colours 
V: why? don't you like this?
B: of course i like it! Infact i love it but the thing is, i won't like it if someone else sees what i'm seeing now
V: what do you mean
He went and stood behind her and made her look into the mirror.. she looked at him through the mirror in confusion. He moved her hair to the right shoulder trailing his finger on her bare shoulder in process.. he kept his hands on either side of her waist.. she was stunned by his action and took a deep breath... he pulled her close to him with a slight force which made her back bump into  his chest with a thud.. he looked at her through the mirror.. she lowered her eyes.. her right hand was still holding the towel on her left shoulder.. His hand got hold of her right hand, which was holding the towel in place and moved it away from her body and once again made her look into the mirror. She opened her eyes and steeled a glance at her image on the mirror and her eyes went to the pair of gleaming eyes which was looking at her from her back.. she felt like her knees giving away... blood rushed to either side of her cheeks.. when it all became uncontrollable for the otherwise lioness Veera, she just turned to him and hid her face in his chest, clinging to his kurta tightly.. he encircled his hands on her waist and pulled her close even more.. he can feel her hot cheeks on his chest and that was making it hard for him to resist her. baldev's inner self was reminding him to stop the madness.. he just wanted to tease her but now whatever is happening was out of his control.. this was the first time he saw the vulnerable side of Veera .. she might seem to be rough girl from outside but he was the only person who knew about her girly antics but this was something new for him.. every moment they spent together they were exploring each other.. and the more he explores this girl, the more she drives him crazy.. But he need to stop it somewhere..

B: if you kept clinging to me like that, wearing that see through suit of your's , then don't blame me for whatever happens next.. he smirked while saying.
Veera moved away from him in blink of an eye and said irritated "you besharam, keep your hands and eyes in check
B: woahh! You r the one who is wearing a top which leaves nothing for imagination and you calling me besharam!
V: look i didn't wear it intentionally 
Baldev came close to her "acha! But i've never seen you wearing something like this before"
V: it's a new one . bhabhi gave me for holi.. she said disappointedly 
B: chalo koi nahi.. atleast i got som enjoyment cuz of this suit.. 
Veera took the towel and went to washroom "let me freshen up first"
B: Veera
V: huh?
Baldev leaned towards her and whispered in her ears "are you sure about bath?"
V: why?
B: with that suit on, there is almost nothing left for imagination.. are you sure about taking it to a next level..
Veera pushed him and started hitting him with the towel "i'll kill you baldev, stay away you besharam. Baldev lost his balance and fell on bed taking veera along with him.. baldev was laughing uncontrollably... veera, who was on top of him was lost in his childlike laugh.. she kept on staring at him lovingly.. baldev shook her shoulder and said "now you really want me to go ahead?"
Veera stood up embarrassed and went to washroom 
She was about to open the shower when she thought he was right.. what will i wear after shower.. this is already drenched' she stopped the shower and opened door to find baldev standing at the door
V: what are you doing here
B: i thought you might need some help
V: with what?
B: with shower! Maybe a company he said with a mischievious smile on his face
V: baldev, i'll not spare you
B: arey meri ma... i came to give you this , he handed  one of his kurta to her
Veera took it from him with a thankful smile
B: idiot
Baldev stripped to his shorts and fell on the bed with a sigh of relief
Veera's duppatta which was in the bed flew to his face.. he took it and remembered all tat happened between them today and hugged the duppatta very dearly..
They haven't say any i love you stuffs to each other till now but both treats as if they own each other. When his pappaji and ranvi kept forward the marriage proposal they were not hesitant to say yes. Till today he was confused, the feeling he has for veera is love or infatuation. No! It's not infatuation. He stood up and asked to himself "so, is this love?"whatever it is.. it's becoming difficult for him to live without her.. when baldev was juggling with his feelings veera's condition was no different.. she was under shower but she can feel the hot tears welling up in the corner of her eyes when thinking about leaving him and not seeing him till tomorrow. She wiped the tears with a silly smile and went out wearing his kurta.. 
Baldev was standing near the window when veera came out murmuring "it's getting dark.. how will i go home wearing this.. everyone will be worried for me..
B: Oyee chill yaar.. ranvi called and i told him that i'll drop you
V: what? What did you say?
B: i said i want to have a night out with you before marriage
V: yeah right, as if you are in love with me
Baldev felt a bit disappointed on her statement
B: ohh ms.Know-it-all, i said pappaji is having fever and you are staying here to help me with tomorrow's holi preparations 
V: what? No! I'm not staying here.. tomorrow is holi nd like every year i want to wish my veerji first.
This time the disappointment on baldev's face was evident and it didn't went unnoticed by veera.
Baldev cheered up fast  "you really think i want to apply colours on you first? Phullzz ! give me a break. I was just joking .. i'll drop you home wen your  clothes gets dried" he took d towel from her and went for bath. Meanwhile veera cleaned the room and was about to go out to check the holi preparations, she realised what she is wearing. She called out for baldev "baldev make it fast i've to go out and check the things you brought for tomorrow's holi party"
B: wait i'm coming...
Baldev came out wearing a jeans 
Veera was lying on the bed, checking his mobile
B: see! I knew it..
V: what?
B: that you have a crush on me.. you are checking my pics, right! i don't blame you.. no girls can resist a charming guy like me, you see!
V: yeah, self admiration is good she sticked out her tongue saying it and thought in her mind i don't know about other girls, baldev but I definitely can't resist you..
Baldev's voice brought her back to senses "you going out like that?"
V: no! Plz go check bhabhi's room there'll be something for me to wear.
B: kk wait
V: you going out like tat?
B: yes, you've got a problem?
V: yes! Put on your shirt
B: but there is no one home
V: still... 
B: awe i can't believe, you are already possessive
V: possessive , my foot.. you do as you wish...
Baldev took the shirt and went out wearing it. A fade smile appeared on veera's face on seeing it..he came back with a night suit and veera got changed into it.. veera came out wearing it.. her hair was still wet... water droplets were dripping from her hair.. baldev was looking at her without even blinking an eye.. veera came close to him.. she caressed his lower lip, which was partly opened and leaned towards his ears, standing on her toes.. she whispered in a seductive voice "stop staring me like that.. we are yet to complete the preparations... those look is not helping.." her lips touching his ears every now and then while speaking... her hot breath falling on his nape.. he closed his eyes as in some trance and took in the moment... he spoke up unknowingly "your words are not matching your actions, veera"
Veera moved back shyly, biting her lower lips.. a bit embarrassed on her action
Baldev screamed in his mind ohh lord till when i'll have to resist her' is this some punishment or what' the girl is driving me insane' leave it .. you won't get it..
B: chal, let's go
V: you go.. I'll come
He understood that her condition was not different from him. He needs to light up the situation.
He went near her, curved his hand around her waist and said "i know shying and blushing is something new for you but you better prepare yourself for this cuz we have our whole life left for blushing and fighting, to-be-Mrs.veera baldev singh.. that made her blush even more and he smiled at her.. 
B: let's go down, for now
He grabbed her from waist to walk along with him..

To be continued... 

Hit 'like' tab if u liked it πŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was a really good updateπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Please post the second part soon
zainabawoon thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
WOW!!! Yaar this was Amazing!!! The scenes and their conversations, dialogs were so AWESOME πŸ‘  it was a mixture of everything, Nokjoks,intensity, Cuteness and make you skip heartbeat moments β€οΈ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜Ž cant wait for more! pls continue soon and PM me πŸ˜³ Edited by zainabawoon - 9 years ago
-BeingMuslimah- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I really loved it please update soon ! 😳
kalyaninbt. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes its awsome pls update 2nd part.
a4aarsh thumbnail
This is super duperπŸ‘,trust me this is awesome writing plz continue soon
...Jammy... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it β€οΈ You've written it so well πŸ˜ƒ Its perfect!
Hoping that the next part will be as long as this one πŸ˜› Update soon πŸ˜³
And do write more on VeeBa!Would love to read your stories..

mehwishk13 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This was REALLY REALLY REALLY GOOD!!!! I love naughty Baldev πŸ˜† Update part 2 ASAP!!
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
that was sooo dreamy... I luv it... it has al the essential components veeba nokjhoks attractions n luv... do update next part soon
..SD.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..IshqShava..

It was a really good updateπŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘ Please post the second part soon

Thank you πŸ˜ƒ will post it soon πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: zainabawoon

WOW!!! Yaar this was Amazing!!! The scenes and their conversations, dialogs were so AWESOME πŸ‘  it was a mixture of everything, Nokjoks,intensity, Cuteness and make you skip heartbeat moments β€οΈ β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜Ž cant wait for more! pls continue soon and PM me πŸ˜³ 

Awee.. thanx for such an warm responseπŸ˜ƒ sure, will pm πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: .Jenvita_Neha.

I really loved it please update soon ! πŸ˜³

Thank you.. will update soon πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: kalyaninbt.

Yes its awsome pls update 2nd part.

Thank u... Happy tat u like itπŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: a4aarsh

This is super duperπŸ‘,trust me this is awesome writing plz continue soon

Thanx for the motivation...  will update the second part soon