FUN POST: Gul is Missing

Posted: 9 years ago
FUN POST:  Gul is Missing

When Ayodhya (Ayyo) got back after the meeting with his father (at the temple) he found his wife, Gul missing.  He looked all over for her but could not find her.  She was not in her brother's house and could not be located anywhere.  The police too looked for her everywhere with no avail. 

Neighbors and others who witnessed the fight between Gul and Jogeswar Prasad (Jug Head) accused Jug Head of murdering Gul and disposing her body.  The local Panchayat was now in the process of conducting the trial.  When witness after witness came ahead testifying how Jug Head had slapped her and refused to hand back to her the dowry of one crore rupees that she had brought - things were looking quite dim for Jug Head.  Seeing this Ayyo got up and said "Bhaiyyo or behano (brothers and sisters) I have something quite exciting to tell you, if you would all please direct your attention to the road on the East you will see my wife, the supposedly dead Gul walking towards you on her own two feet".  There was a loud murmur as all eyes turned towards the road on the East.  "Brothers and Sisters" said Ayyo after a few tense minutes, "to be honest - nobody is going to walk down that road.  However, the very fact that all of you turned your eyes towards the road on the East implies that you do not really believe that Gul is dead.  So, you cannot accuse my father of her murder - or believe him guilty." 

To Ayyo's surprise the Panchayat soon announced their decision - Jug Head was found guilty and charged with the murder of Gul.  "Why?" pleaded Ayyo.  The head panchayat answered "When we all turned to look at the road on East there was one person who did not."  A perplexed Ayyo asked "Who was that person?"  The head panchayat replied "Jug Head, your pop".

Very deep this one is. Apart from the humor, it also has shades of the ugliness the plot has in store for us. Very well done. I enjoyed reading it.
Edited by aimf - 9 years ago
A brilliant post laced with humour...what a thotπŸ‘
Felt so good to read  brilliance nd fun in a single post...Cheers 4 ur choice nd intelligence,,,,,,,,,,
Good one!
But what really happen to Gul?? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by KayAziwa

Good one!
But what really happen to Gul??πŸ˜†

Awesome..

that's what I wanna ask too. πŸ˜†
..🀣,,, sheer brilliance!!πŸ˜†..for a moment i thought Gul will be accused of running away with some guy along with her dowry..
Fantastic post, Meera (? don't remember well hehe)πŸ‘...
Originally posted by KratikaSengarKS

Awesome..

that's what I wanna ask too. πŸ˜†

i think it was decided that JugHead killed her πŸ˜†..because he did not turn his head to the road, knowing she was dead😳
Originally posted by -badmoonrising-

i think it was decided that JugHead killed herπŸ˜†..because he did not turn his head to the road, knowing she was dead😳

Jughead 🀣
Yeah that must it be.. πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
nice one !!
I just want to see the reaction Gul knowing that her sasur is being punished for finding him guity for killing her if she is really alive πŸ˜†...