Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nrn1486

Ayyo Pallavi, hats off yar.. πŸ‘

So let me give you a hint about the range of emotions I went through while reading your update!
I went from πŸ˜­ to see Raman and Ishita separated to πŸ˜² to see Ishita married to Suraj, then  πŸ₯Ί when I read the room scene between IshRa, and😲 πŸ€’ when Raman fell off the 10th floor and then suddenly🀣 (multiplied around 20 times) when I realised it was all a dream,  for their first kiss and finally to when Ruhi came in..again!!

Phew.. what a roller coaster rideπŸ˜†
Kudos!!

Aww..thanks a ton for explaining ur change in emotions through emoticons! πŸ˜ƒ I love dese emoticons/emojis πŸ˜ƒ
glad u found it exciting, thank you! πŸ˜ƒ
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..oneOone..

@Peace...

you surly hace got us yaar...
What a twist...
loved it...
tgough in first part,I thought that it has something to do with Mihika...Cause of Mihika, Ashok has forced Ishita to leave Rqman...
but then it turned 360 with Simmi being the reason ...
she n Mani ;)
superb...
coming next, An angry Raman...all ready to blast Ishita..n their came Suraj...
hahahaha...
langor bhai...
meri biwi...I was like...haww...
Raman got drunk and shout at Ishita...
alone in tge room, Ishita cried her heart out in tge bathroom while Raman has planned everything outside...a time to lash out on Ishita ...
Raman forcing her and then, falling out from the window ...had my heart beat fast...
but then ...it was a dream...
Raman care and teasing part was so cute...
and so was Ishita's submission to him...
but there came Ruhi...hahaha   

superb one must say n so apt with the pic...

loved it...

bold: πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
u guys actually believed he fell from 10th floor πŸ˜² πŸ˜‰ 

Thank you for ur lovely comments dear..waiting for ur next one on d thread! πŸ˜ƒ

peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yhmmylife

Palz what a twist πŸ˜ƒ all a dream πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Ruhi still became a haddi πŸ˜•

It was great OS πŸ‘πŸ‘

thanks anjali dear πŸ˜ƒ YHM is incomplete withou haddis πŸ˜†
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: greenie

OMG... I didn't expect this twist... Aft the 1st part I was thinking the reason fr IshRa sepration Bt u gave a big twist By its a dream Bt have to say this , its a horrible dream yaar...

awee.. I m sorry if I upset u! Glad u liked d os. 😊
Intuitive thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome
From now this one is my fav os
I mean I don't have words to tell you
So nice- perfectly taking us through every emotion
Reading Ishra separation I was like😭
Then Raman's anger and Ishita's hurt was painful
Reading Ishita Suraj marriage we were curious. How is this even possible?
Then the room scene was like crying at the problems in their life- perfect for the picture
And then suddenly Raman fell from the window and we were dead for a second. The shock was huge cause no one can survive from that height easily
And then the sentence I started laughing- Oh! this was just a dream!
You gave us a shock and then it was all a dream
Loved Raman's teasing and these lines

Ye Ekta Kapoor ke serial dekhna band karo tum! Especially wo Yeh Hai Mohabbatein..Arey 11 baje wala repeat bhi dekhti ho tum uska! Us serial mein kuch bhi hota rehta hai! Kisi ki shaadi kissi se bhi..sab aapas mein hi shaadi karte rehte hain!

Chalo kahin to us kamine ka sir phodne kaa mauka mila! Saala suar ki aulad

And then they were about to kiss and then Ruhi came. I couldn't control my laugh and I just could imagine Raman's frustrated face. Bechara! Kya kare humesha koyi beech mein aajata hai

Totally loved your os 
Aur ha ekta aur YHM ka asar tumpe bi hochuka haiπŸ˜‰.
Edited by darlingpinks - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: darlingpinks

Awesome

From now this one is my fav os
I mean I don't have words to tell you
So nice- perfectly taking us through every emotion
Reading Ishra separation I was like😭
Then Raman's anger and Ishita's hurt was painful
Reading Ishita Suraj marriage we were curious. How is this even possible?
Then the room scene was like crying at the problems in their life- perfect for the picture
And then suddenly Raman fell from the window and we were dead for a second. The shock was huge cause no one can survive from that height easily
And then the sentence I started laughing- Oh! this was just a dream!
You gave us a shock and then it was all a dream
Loved Raman's teasing and these lines

Ye Ekta Kapoor ke serial dekhna band karo tum! Especially wo Yeh Hai Mohabbatein..Arey 11 baje wala repeat bhi dekhti ho tum uska! Us serial mein kuch bhi hota rehta hai! Kisi ki shaadi kissi se bhi..sab aapas mein hi shaadi karte rehte hain!

Chalo kahin to us kamine ka sir phodne kaa mauka mila! Saala suar ki aulad

And then they were about to kiss and then Ruhi came. I couldn't control my laugh and I just could imagine Raman's frustrated face. Bechara! Kya kare humesha koyi beech mein aajata hai

Totally loved your os 
Aur ha ekta aur YHM ka asar tumpe bi hochuka haiπŸ˜‰.

Thank you for mentioning all d bits u liked! πŸ˜ƒ Really means a lot to me. It really helps wen people give detailed comments and mention d portions dey loved..its very encouraging.😊
Aur YHM ka asar to hum sab par hai, no matter how much fun we make of d show! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ

really happy to know dis is ur fav os
Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Nice one Pallavi n Vidya... 

RS472 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi guz, here is my OS for the day.
Do give your valuable comments...

Plot: Random. ( Of course, not on the current disgusting track.)

Ok, now without wasting ny of ur time, here we go...

BTW it is on the pic: 24 & 55

Ishra OS- Tere Sath , Tere Karib.

It was another hectic day for Raman- meetings, preparations and more meetings. He was eager for the lunch time when his phone beeped only to message him to get to the shopping mall. His madrasan wanted him to accompany her. Raman sighed , he was all loaded up for work, MDs and executives were waiting for him, he had to attain two inescapable meetings; on the other hand his wife waited , angry at him to the core for being late and eager to go out for shopping for Ruhi with him. Raman had to make a choice, a tough one that is.

"Cancel all the meetings" He called his secretary.

"But Si..." And Raman hung up before any more words. Of course love comes ahead of work.

"Are you out of your mind?" Raman asked Ishita who was struggling to walk on her new sandals.

It's been three hours that his wife took for shopping. But the part amazed him to the core was the fact that she took something for everyone home, except her own self...Of course, leaving alone the sandals. When he came with Shagun , she also took same time, only to shop for herself. But his mad wife wasn't even ready to change her sandals and in this process only hart her toes even more.

"Raman, stop shouting, we are almost near the car, I can walk the few more meters" Ishita said to calm her husband down.

"Yeah right, then both mothers of yours will accuse me for not taking your care properly" Raman said.

Ishita could only pout at his words. Two aunties who were walking opposite to them fainted in horror as Raman took his sulking wife up in his arms.  

"Raman people are watching" Ishita said hiding her blush to show fake anger.

"Let them, I can't take every lady around in my lap" Raman squinted back. 

"Ravan Kumar" Ishita said in response as she hid herself in his chest.

"Ishima, papa what did you brought for me?" little Ruhi ran in her parents to reveal the Pandora's box, full of gifts.

"Wait a minute Rooh, first let everyone gather around" Ishita said as she took her daughter inside the living room.

"We all are here bhabi" a smiling Rinki came to join the rest of the family.

"Where is my gift akka?" a equally ecstatic Mihika poked. It's been sevarel months, both Adi and Ruhi were back to Bhallas'. Rinki and Mihika had become good friends instead of competitors and Mihika was getting divorced from Ashok.

"Wait wait, here we go" Ishita opened the pile of bags to distribute everyone's gift.

"Ishita are you still angry on me?" Raman asked his wife who was trying to sleep on the couch.

"So? You don't need me on bed, do you?" Ishita said, anger visible on her big round eyes.

"Common, don't be upset on the night before..." Raman pleaded , this time literally folding his hands.

Ishita remembered the incident

(Flashback)

It was 11: 30 at night the day before when Ramam's phone beeped suddenly.

Ishita was caressing Raman's hair and blushing at the thought of their making out half an hour ago. 

Raman was sleeping keeping his head in the valley of Ishita's  open breast, sliding his organ deep inside her. The phone beeped again to startle Ishita, she was sure it was alarm. She tried to reach the phone but couldn't, it was not possible to detangle herself and reach out from the state she was in - the thought itself made her cheeks reddened yet again. She had to wake him up.

Raman sprang out of bed and of course out of Ishita as he reached out for the phone, he had awoken finally.

"Holy shit!" Raman said as he put his cloths on.

"What happened?" Ishita was stunned at the happenings, it was only when she was about to wake him up that he did the courtesy himself and jerked out of her. She got worried by his actions that if anything was wrong.

"Ishita sorry baby," Raman said now completely dressed in party wear.

"Wait where are you going?" Ishita asked  worriedly..

"Well... we have planed to watch the Football world cup final in Mihir's flat" Raman grinned sheepishly.

"What the h ... " even before Ishita could finish Raman pecked on her lips and went out.

Ishita (ST): Raman kumar Bhalla, you have to pay for this, big time Ravan Kumar.

When Raman came back after the match and tried to soothe his sulking wife, it backfired.

As Raman kept his head on her shoulders, nuzzling in her hair to feel her fragments, Ishita chided him away.

"Don't come near me, go sleep with your TV" Said Ishita turning the other side and pretending to sleep.

"But Ishita listen..." Raman pleaded but without result, so he to turned around and slept.

(Flashback Ends)

A fresh flow of rage went through Ishita as she remembered the incident.

"As I said Raman, hug the TV and sleep" Ishita said, throwing him a disgusted look.

Now it was high time for Raman.

"Raman you..." Ishita said as her Ravan Kumar lifted her in his arms.

"Now shut up Jhansi Ki Rani... I said sorry na" Raman said.

"Put me down right now..." Ishita said firmly "I said now" she added.

Well, Raman had no choice.

"Now, go and sleep in the living room" Ishita ordered.

Raman made a puppy face "But what will others think? I said sorry no,... please, give another punishment , not this" Raman said.

Ishita's heart melted right away as she saw her super cute Ravan trying to save himself from punishment.

"Okay, your punishment is..." Ishita stopped as Raman looked intently.

"Is..?" Raman said.

"Make love to me..." Ishita crushed into Raman's arms.

"Oh...sure, my pleasure" Raman said to tease his Jhansi Ki Rani.

"And don't you dare to run away in the middle...ever" Ishita warned as Raman went on top of her.

"Not for the entire world" Raman said as he captured her lips... once and for all. 

oOo

Thanks for devoting ur time in this useless story.

BTW if u lyk it, then don't forget to hit the lyk botton n buddy me for future updates. (If I write any in futureπŸ˜‰)

Edited by RS472 - 9 years ago
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res first one

Unres

Nice one...

It started sweetly with the shopping sequence I think will lead to yesterday's epi but no its the other one... Raman lifting Ishita wala... πŸ‘

Raman: I can't life everyone πŸ˜†

And then it turned Hot 😳

Raman putter preferred t.v to b.v. That's

Nice punishment 😳
Or was it reward 😲

Enjoyed it
Thanks for the pmEdited by sukanksha - 9 years ago
RS472 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey Pallavi... Hasn't heard from u dear...