Software Symphony 9 Book Shelf Analogy on 144 - Page 84

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by taramira

I wonder sometimes though that will they ever talk about some of the things they felt for each other before they hitched. Like will II tell him ever what she went through after coming back devastated from Taj. Will be ever tell her how he went to sringeri temple to seek answers. some Thoughts and feelings are always extremely private however great a relationship you share with your partner, because you don't want to expose yourself to the other making you vulnerable and I think it will take both RB and II years before they can openly talk about their most private inner thoughts...or perhaps never. 
Ditto ShockedShocked

I wonder sometimes though that will they ever talk about some of the things they felt for each other before they hitched. Like will II tell him ever what she went through after coming back devastated from Taj. Will be ever tell her how he went to sringeri temple to seek answers. some Thoughts and feelings are always extremely private however great a relationship you share with your partner, because you don't want to expose yourself to the other making you vulnerable and I think it will take both RB and II years before they can openly talk about their most private inner thoughts...or perhaps never. 
ditto ShockedShocked
This chapter will forever be in my top 5

I am crying real tears for a fictional character

I know it sounds too filmy, she is not dying its not a tragedy or anything But II just made me cry

Originally posted by Seriousreader

Agreed! Piercing is more likely...but why wait a month..why can't it be in France.
You never know!!!!!! WinkWink
Originally posted by Nisha0604

I know it sounds too filmy, she is not dying its not a tragedy or anything But II just made me cry

I LOVED THE LAST PART!!!!!!
I know...The lyrics totally totally apt ClapClapClap
Its betrayal,grudge, gratitude, happiness, ALL IN ONE!!!!!
Loved it Nisha!!
Originally posted by harshita27

These two are soo not the ones that follow the beaten path... For the world theirs is a love marriage,forthem they are still trying to hide their love n their hesitation n expectation with each other is so much more than even a normal arranged match now. SoI wont be surprised if II lays bare her thoughts about how M n his relationship affects her... Maybe in paris?? Will she for once come clean that M or any of his ex is still a cause of concern for her?
Bold : I so want to see that happne!!
I want her to just RANT...I want him to assure her...
I dont know..I think its not so easy for her to lay these things before him..But I am sure she will...One day...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Thank you for the cameo. A sentimental one.
But, I can't help but laugh when I visualise Subbu and his amma's expressions ...when they looked like they'd SMELT ARMPITS LOL. They're a NASTY PAIR.
Edited by Seriousreader - 6 years ago
From that point of her waiting for the elevators tothe end!!! You killed it Nisha... I cant explain what you showed there!! The dude needs to know... She should for once stop lying... I want a kanna moment... I demand one... Please let her speak what she felt... Maybe  not tell him directly that she'll not survive without him but something... You're the writer, am sure you get the drift of what I am asking... Those songs... Specially iss modd se jaate hain n katra katra songs are a few of my favs!!! Sooo beautiful... Can I give you a jhappi please?? I seriously want a kanna moment please??? Edited by harshita27 - 6 years ago