Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
OH GOD OH GOD OH GOD ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
I am just going to laugh for the entire day thinking this... ðŸ¤£

Bally and suman is sooo cute 
harshita27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
BP-Khor, Bally n Bollywood should have been the title!! Love that they are finally expressing!! Ranting, teary whichever way.. But there is no hedging, no avoiding
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Loved it ...and loving R&B more after each of this
First the gift they got him perfect and how he smiled , asked her to tell her dad  to come to  the airport .slowly appa is going to see R&B..
Liked the real description of the page 3 muhdikhayi .. i see fake parties even here all the time the virtual kiss argh i hate it 😡
How she is lost and how she knows if he is there she is all set and honestly thats the most important thing.

I liked Sam/II convo and I truly feel II will take her time but will make Malcha marg a fun place by getting her kind of friends, family, traditions and Ranjan and R&B are going to see Savvy in her .. thoda time lagega lagne do hume kya jaldi hai 😆

that chotu couch convo again perfect!!! He gets more adorable ..and how he realizes now this one is going to wait and count minutes when he is late 😆
Something tells me he wont be able to last even 24 hours without her after his first trip to Paris.. first i envision a huge crying session from II when he leaves , he probably will tell his dad to watch her,land in paris and take the next flight back 😳😆

Oh how many ever cold folks are there in that reception all u need is that one familiar ,likeable person and u have a time of your life..Bally is perfect as a boss and hasnt yet gotten a revenge 😆😆 and R&B says it direct every where 😳

I want to read GA tease these two once more before she leave pleaseee and R&B talking punjabi 😳
chalo now that i have had my update let me finally get back to working 😆
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
There were too many cute moments in the story...Felt like II opened up today...She let him know that she missed him and wanted him always by her side...That conversation was sooo romantic... When R&B felt happy that someone cares for his presence and is possesive about him, I really felt for the guy... It came out like that house badly needs II , someone who is such an extrovert and compassionate...
Bally and Suman --- Wat to say ? Its like they stole the show in their 5 minute apperance...'When bally says meri biwi underground don ki tarah' ...Absolute ROFL moment... 🤣 Such jolly easy to go characters making anyone happy in their presence...and the entire gang is shameless...Bally saying we want to interrupt the job and the guy replying cooly that he was 28 mins late... ðŸ¤£  I wanted to say bally - "Now no one can keep II from R&B..Dont even try..The guy is too smart for that" ðŸ˜†
nividances thumbnail
I loved the last few updates! Sorry I haven't given reviews...I will try and post my thoughts later this evening (during treadmill time I guess ðŸ˜›).
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
"II I dont drink coffee in the afternoon" he had said laughing - He laughed..He laughed...he laughed ðŸ˜ƒ
U should ask him to come to the airport" - So caring 
I loved..SIMPLY LOVED this II-Sam-RB conversation...
This is soo awesome...II is so bloody cute..And the dude is...I simply have no words for him...They are so so possessive of each other...Hayee...I love these two!!!!! Okay, I love HIM more ðŸ˜ƒðŸ˜†
Arey he didnt care he laughed... tera dude hasta badhiya hai - Hai na Bally ??
I know, I cant SEE him laugh, but I can imagine 
Dekh ab tere sex life ke chakkar mein meri biwi mar gayi - DAFUQ was that Bally ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Goodness, the dude is hilarious!!!!
these two are a riot I say...
loved the whole update..Its sooo good re...I loved II...Such a cutie she is ðŸ˜³ðŸ˜³
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i can't stop laughing... its so funny nisha...bally is the best...

and will R&B hear that she cried because she thought he was cheating on her...Bally said it loudly...

im still laughing... too good...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: nidhi.b23

i can't stop laughing... its so funny nisha...bally is the best...

and will R&B hear that she cried because she thought he was cheating on her...Bally said it loudly...

im still laughing... too good...

Bold : I WANT  Him to hear it and ask her about it !!!!!!!
He only knows she fell ill about that one week or so...but I want him to KNOW WHY
It will be awesome if he confronted her...
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Updates are getting CUTER & CUTER!
Splendid portrayal of II's discomfort with the social disparity. Loved sam's words to II.
LOVED IT ALL!

This incurable Addict needs another SoSy fix tonight.😳