Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: _Rohit_

No keep the burnol to yourself ,may need it on 15th 🀣

dekhte ha rohit bhai app mithai he khelaoge mjhe i m sure πŸ˜³
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: --RockStar--

Kal aus ka chanch jyada hai but i pick lanka kese bi jeet jao ludkate patakate 🀣

je baat i want tht too πŸ˜†
MidnightRambler thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mix_of_emotions

iam sure u wud not want tht for ur own country pak just like i dnt want for my country indiaπŸ˜› is it so difficult to understand πŸ˜†

Yes I do completely agree with that but I don't wish good or bad against other teams like many people do. πŸ˜†
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 9 years ago
While I am happy that Pak won and the bowlers did well, the batsmen still need to get themselves together.

They had such a great start from the openers and the middle order fell poorly.

You cannot win games just by bowling because one day or the other the bowlers will have a bad day too.

I am tired of seeing Ahmad Shehzad fail in the big matches. His 93 against UAE means nothing because of his poor batting against India, WI, and SA. It also like Younis perhaps took things more seriously and sitting out in two games was good for him. And as for Akmal, Sohaib, and Afridi, they need to play more responsibly.

They cannot take Ireland lightly and need to take the game head on.
Edited by ChemistryMajor - 9 years ago
AllBlacks1 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha, Cricket is so unpredictable. Well bowled Pakistan and good win. 
But this is just getting rather alarming, that chasing under lights is almost twice as difficult than batting first. 

Its gonna play a major part in KO stages. Hope everybody that r captain wins the toss and bat first. 

20 wickets for 430 runs.. and pitch wasnt even demonic. Ground was so small. ut Aus- nz on the same ground also had low scoring game. 

lets, see now whoz against who in QFs. 
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Rohit_

No keep the burnol to yourself ,may need it on 15th 🀣

Kia pta us wkt tk AP jl jl k khtm e ho jae... πŸ˜†
Hmy jlta hwa dkhny k lye apni aag bujhae 🀣
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Pak looks like doing what it did in 1991 - in the first part of the tournament, they were in a pretty bad shape.  They turned it around against Australia, and then  followed it up by beating NZ  in the semifinals.

Here, having rediscovered their touch against South Africa, they may well  get  into the QFs and  win every match from there
zona. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Vrish.

Pak looks like doing what it did in 1991 - in the first part of the tournament, they were in a pretty bad shape. They turned it around against Australia, and then followed it up by beating NZ in the semifinals.

Here, having rediscovered their touch against South Africa, they may well get into the QFs and win every match from there

Everyone is saying the same...but I don't wanna listen to it ... Whenever we expect something from this team they break it!!!!

Originally posted by: zona8

Not well just average...aik match bahir bthaya Tu dmagh thkanay LG gya πŸ˜†

Haha yeah looks like making him sit the UAE and Zim matches gave him some times to think and come back with at least giving some effort. He might have been thinking that he could continue playing how he was playing and they would just keep him in the team. I was thinking this too. It's good that they kicked him out.

I still think he should stay out when Haris Sohail returns. And Nasir Jamshed should stay out permanently. πŸ˜†