Actress playing Sharmishtha is Gorgeous

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay so the show is decent with regular drama and twist. Both girls are okay but Swara has that spunk needed in female lead of any show.
But apart from this the leads Mother Sumi/Sharmishtha is beautiful and has remarkable screen presence. Her name is Parineeta Borthakur...!!! Even her acting is superb...!!! Would love to see more Flashbacks with Shekhar...!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nedhvik-91 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello...!!! agree with u dear...Parineeta has rocks as Sarmishtha...is really beautiful ..n her eyes is so amazing n her dressing style as Sumi ..aweesome ..!!! she is playing Sarmishtha role amazingly...kudos to her...!!! ⭐️
main-ishaqzaadi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
She is gorgeous and I love how she looked when she had her hair down and she walked past Ragini's dad in one of the previous episodes. Love her acting too!😆
skydome thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Parineeta reminds me of sharmila Tagore. Her a acting has some resemblance with sharmila Tagore. Great acting. Edited by skydome - 9 years ago
Parm. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I also think she is a stunning woman!   And the way she carries herself (especially with the scene with Shakar as she walked away from him was awesome).
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Akki
Completely agree with u! 👍🏼
Sharmishtha is acting so well.. despite this being her 1st show! 👏
Sachin T is also acting well.. 
charuta thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes agree with u. she is beautiful. i like her a lot and her acting is superb. 👏  she looks so confident on screen. 
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: -Swetha-

@Akki

Completely agree with u! 👍🏼
Sharmishtha is acting so well.. despite this being her 1st show! 👏
Sachin T is also acting well.. 

Hi Swetha happy to see u here!!..Yup Parineeta is doing well. Its her second show i guess and has done some work in regional cinema. She is from Assam.
Dilwali89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with you 100% she is beautiful.👍🏼