doli armanoo ki written update 5 th and 6 th March 2015

MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
doli armanoo ki written update 5 th and 6 th february 2015:

episode starts with sam at hospital and scolding his mom.regd tanis accident...he pretends to all at tanis home that she met with accident...

in hospital bengali bhabhi and mom create lot of drama...doctor tells that tani is critical..damini comes to know it was urmi who sent tani to meet sam...

anirudh says urmi is inocent and she was just tryijg to save tani..

episode ends with ishaan telling urmi face consequences if anything happens to tani...

damini tells sam if anything happens to tani she will nt spare him for sure...he assurs nothing will happen to her...

nurse says tani is safe...sam tells bhai bhabhi and mom to leave...mom tells herslf i will make sure u take me to mumbai...urmi is tensed as she is nt able to get throo to ishaan not message delivers...

ishaan comes to hospital to meet tani ans meets sams mom...he knows she is absoultely fien..sams mom says i m there with my bahooo..sam greets ishaan..ishaan says why did u do this to tani...

tani refises to beleive sam did all this...she tells ishaan thy will come with him...sams mom tells tani i will come with u...tani says u also can come to mumbai with them...

urmi gets call frm niranjan tells him that tani is in hospital..niranjan assures her that to be calm and that he would make sam fall in his own trap...niranjan says till i m there dont worry...sam is angry as tanu refuses to go back home...sam asks mom to call bhai and bhabhi...

ishaan tells mom tani is fine and that she refused to come home with him...he tells as sams mom did some drama and she didnt come to mumbai..ishaan tells that he doesnt think sam is involved on this accident...

episode emda with anirudh asking ishaan to say sorry to urmi...mamji supports anirudh...urmi refuses...ishaan half heardly says sorry...

precap...niranjan comes to meet tani at hospital...

Edited by immira - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gewels thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
thanks so much for the update!