Warning b4 "cheesy" scenes #jackLey

Almas. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

It's said that March comes in like a lion, but we think the chilly month comes in more like a Mikaelson -- powerful, bold and a little icy. However, when our favorite characters from the hit CW series, "The Originals," return on Monday, March 9, things are going to heat up -- especially between Hayley (Phoebe Tonkin) and Jackson (Nathan Parsons).

When we last saw the two lovebirds, they were getting hitched through a mystical unification ritual that would transfer Hayley's powers to her pack. And surprisingly enough, it worked! Shortly after the wedding the wolves were running around New Orleans, showcasing their new gifts.

And that wasn't the only magic to occur during Hayley's big night. Following the nuptials, the new Mrs. Kenner revealed her genuine feelings for Jackson, explaining that she wasn't just marrying him for the sake of their pack but because she truly loved him. Viewers even watched Hayley turn down a romance with Elijah (Daniel Gillies) so that she could live a happily-ever-after with Jackson.

But will Hayley's feelings for Jackson waver when their honeymoon phase ends? Audiences will get to see just how their relationship will evolve in episode 15. Fans were even given a sneak peek of the forthcoming drama in a lengthy promo video for "They All Asked For You."

In the trailer, which you can watch here, viewers can see that some sort of tension will form between the newlyweds.

"Hey, Jack. You've been a million miles away lately," Hayley opens up to her husband. Jackson responds, saying his schedule has been jam-packed trying to get the wolves back in the quarter.

"I know what busy is and I know what trying to kept busy is," she rebuts. "I've barely seen you."

That's when Jackson says he's been avoiding Hayley because he doesn't want her to feel obligated, "to me [or] this marriage."

"How many times do I need to tell you this isn't an obligation?" Hayley asks before pausing. In a hushed voice, Jackson's wife questions if he was referring to their sex life -- or rather lack of there.

"The unification ritual worked. But we still have to live as husband and wife," he says.

That's when the two agree that they shouldn't feel embarrassed or shy about consummating their marriage. "We're both adults. Let's put on some Marvin Gaye, light some candles and..." Hayley says before getting cut off by the cries of Hope. "Or I can go feed the baby."

"The Originals" will return from its winter break on Monday, March 9 at 8 p.m. EST.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlurredLines thumbnail
plz can i get an edited version of the episode that doesnt involve me seeing this two love birds
BlurredLines thumbnail
who wanna see this stupid jackson adn hayley romance
shinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ok now they are serious about torturing us.
pontiacbandit thumbnail
Hayley can just go to hell with her new hubby and do whatever the eff she wants to. Stay away from the Mikaelsons if your gonna rub your married life on everyone's face.
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I personally hated hayley character from the vampire diaries and now here. i hated how she was selected to have klaus child it was so stupid now we have to put up with her forever. i hate how she acts all special and entitled because she is a hybrid too, but she is not klaus and not an original. i detest this character and it is infuriating how she is selected for all the special things including elijah love interest. i don't know why even in vampire diaries all the annoying female characters get all the attention. there is absolutely nothing likeable about hayley and jackson. klaus is a grey character he can do us all a favor by getting rid of these two so can he use his evilness for putting us audience out of its misery. Edited by loveanime - 9 years ago
BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveanime

I personally hated hayley character from the vampire diaries and now here. i hated how she was selected to have klaus child it was so stupid now we have to put up with her forever. i hate how she acts all special and entitled because she is a hybrid too, but she is not klaus and not an original. i detest this character and it is infuriating how she is selected for all the special things including elijah love interest. i don't know why even in vampire diaries all the annoying female characters get all the attention. there is absolutely nothing likeable about hayley and jackson. klaus is a grey character he can do us all a favor by getting rid of these two so can he use his evilness for putting us audience out of its misery. 

I share all your pov on hayley, she has only one plus and that is the mikaelsons. So the rest for her creditinals don't count to anything. 

Even tyler is an or was an hybrid but that didn't make him an superhero in Tvd. Also she is not an mikaelson like she said, so she better stop getting screen space with her hubby. Since the story is about the originals and not the jacksons 

BlurredLines thumbnail

Originally posted by: somergasm.

Hayley can just go to hell with her new hubby and do whatever the eff she wants to. Stay away from the Mikaelsons if your gonna rub your married life on everyone's face.

Exactly viz, her married life no knew wants to see. ðŸ˜¡
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
i watched only klaus scenes in epi 15,,
jayley is so irritating n is so over imposed on us 😵
.shinchan. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
plus its so fake like how Hayley jumped to Jack from Elijah in just 5 epis..

i ship Klayley but sry..i dnt even want Klaus to b such lame girl