Frequent Posters

Sakshiashu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Excellent beginning. Thanks for posting it here Aman. Pl continue soon
sampa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Vry nice start.. I think aisi koi story Maine pari ha long time before...thik se yaad nhi.. Anyways continue soon.. N thanks for the pm
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice start. thanks for posting amam. pl continue
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice part one i liked to read the story again of Tulika she is fab writer
the very first meeting of Raya was good as of Doc Priya able to help Ram and in their first meeting they shared a car together...
Continue soon and thanx for the pmEdited by aanchaltulshan - 9 years ago
jodude thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice start...
ohh priya is cardialogist... hmm good going..
raya first meet is good
thnks for pm
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome start of story.
Beautiful song selection but anybody tell me movie name plz.
Thanks 4 pm.
Continue soon.
thelostgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update
continue soon
Mitwaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Plz try to update next part soon
waiting...
Janilover thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
RECAP :

Ram Priya alighted ,both came out limousines were waiting for both of them and both went to their respective destinations. Priya reached to her hotel and Ram to his apartment both went to their beds and was thinking about their journey ..with the smile on their faces they slept.

PART 2

Day -2 Geneva...

Hotel Room...

Priya heard the room alarm and got up she realized that she is so relaxed and energetic despite of her less sleep but when she caught sleep ..in her thoughts she don't know .

Amazingly there was no jet lag ...she was just surprised of her own transformations speaking to someone during her most precious journey of her professional life can change her so much.What is happening ...
Why she want to know more about the person she just met yesterday...What is there in him...She felt she is more anxious to call him to know about him than to receive her most prestigious award oh...

She got up from bed realized she has to be ready fast room bell rang ...Room service brought the tea and break fast for her ...She being pure vegetarian was happy seeing veg sandwich for her.As in her flight she was not much comfortable to have food.She was lite eater and particular about her eating..may be being doctor's daughter and now doctor herself.

In addition thoughts overnight just made her bit restless.She felt like to have some filling in her stomach.She went for fast bath and got ready ,took her breakfast.She switched on TV and found Ram addressing press conference on CNN her heart stopped for a moment she couldn't believe on her eyes...

she heard Ram's interview it was on taking over of the hotel chain globally it was the same hotel chain where she was staying .She just got jolt..he is such a big man and so simple so down to earth...but why am I thinking of him.He is a big man and she lost in her thoughts. Interview was over..and she realized her time is to go for her precious moments.Intercom bell rang ...manager called doc your limousine is waiting for you to take you .

Priya replied in soft voice yes will be coming in a moment thanks .And she got up for her proud steps to follow...she walked through corridor crossed lobby ...and found hotel staff was just greeting her with proud...she was confused...she got in limo...and car started touching the beautiful streets of Geneva.

Ram's Apartment--

It was actually a small bungalow -beautiful aesthetic attractive ..
Ram got up with the lovely sound of his alarm.He was feeling happy and was surprised as yesterday was tired day for him .His landing in Geneva addressing the press conference late night and then finding himself in thought of Priya all happened one by one .But he was feeling very nice no tiredness. He just lost again in her thoughts how simple is Priya being so talented in such young age such a brilliant doctor...whom he use to admire on her work was there with him, and he lost again in thoughts of his yesterday's beautiful journey .
She was more beautiful more simple more gorgeous and lovely person than what all he was knowing about her through his father's docs and news,as Priya's father was Ram's father cardiologist.
He smiled on his first thought in morning it was Priya...and he was surprised but anxious to get ready fast and switch on TV. He wanted to see Priya getting her award.It was like most important thing happening in his life.He was surprised on his own thoughts.
He went for shower got ready fast and sat in front of TV . His old attendant Girdhar Kaka brought the break fast for him and Ram concentrated on TV screen .He kept his phone near him as he never wanted to miss to click a single scene of Priya . Also he never wanted to miss a call from Priya,what she was about to give him just after her felicitation .
Tik tik tik and the screen flashed ..background voice was saying... young cardiologist from India Dr.Priya Sharma...created the history by doing one of the most complicated heart surgery successfully all alone ..She is one of the genius doctors and this year cardio categorey award goes to this young lady cardiologist ...

Ram focused on screen his heart was beating fast he just wanted to see Priya ...and there she was elegant graceful sophisticated stepping royally in white sari towards the podium.The hall was sounding with big applause...and she walked up to podium. And Ram like mad person clicked all the scenes from his most high end phone.

WHO hall Geneva...

Priya received her award smiled and thanked every one in her small and lovely speech she thanked her parents specially father ...and wished that she will be more happy in her life if she can do more such things to help towards the well-being of all..as a medical professional.

Ram was anxious to hear a ring of his phone now, from Priya his heart beats were just pacing...
Priya came back to her place and attended the remaining ceremony. She found herself restless as she wanted to be out and give a call to Ram and her parents. Awards ceremony got over in another 30 min and all came out of hall.
Priya just walked in corner of corridor as there was tea and snacks for all and later in the evening the dinner was in the same hotel where Priya and all the other doctors from different parts of the world were residing.
Priya just saw her iPhone and opened the contact book she realized that by default she saved Ram's number in her favorite contacts list ...She first called up her father and the tears fallen from her eyes .Sudhirji said beta I saw entire ceremony am so proud of you ..world will know me by your name now..earlier you were known as my daughter but now I am a proud father of most talented genius doctor daughter...you fulfilled the dream of my life ...I am so proud of my this glorious life given to me by you my child ...and Priya was flooding with tears. She said to her father with lots of difficulty papa I will call you in evening . She went in fresh room washed her face ...and came out. She was in immense emotions. Again she looked at her phone and opened Ram's number bit hesitant but she wanted to call him ...fingers were on the fav key allotted to his number...she was in two thoughts Ram such a big man what she is doing why is she not able to control herself should she give him a call..or just text...finally getting into thoughts of yesterday's journey she just pressed the key. And as expected Ram's exited voice on phone Hello Priya ...she said hello in return...as with the one ring Ram was not able to control himself and said Congratulations Priya...before she could say any thing Ram started ...listen Priya am so so so proud of you...I am just coming to pick you up we will spend the noon together and in evening I will drop you in your hotel and join you later at dinner. Priya was shocked how fast is Ram did not allowed her to say anything ..and she also not able to convey anything...any how she managed to say yes to him..She was just confused what is wrong with her this man is saying anything and she is just following his sayings.She took formal leave from his docs fraternity to meet on dinner in hotel.
She walked out of corridor towards the car park zone..found his driver he came and said mam you are going with Sir ,she nodded ,driver left and she just turned towards her left...found Ram with his sweet welcome smile.
He was looking drop dead handsome in black suit red tie...Both greeted each other with smile and admiration.
Priya walked along with Ram towards his car..both got into then Ram took her hands in his and said congratulations Priya..the warmness of greetings and his hands made Priya just to stare at him without blinking .Suddenly she realized and said thanks Raam in heavy voice...Ram felt her emotions...and there was pin drop silence for few moments..

READ FULL HERE

PART 2
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
hayeee.ram ko pyaar ho gaya.
aur propose b kar diya. wow.
thanks for pm