Ek Din Aap Hamko Mil Jayenge BY TULIKA RASTOGI PART 2 ON PG 3

Posted: 9 years ago

HELLO FRIENDS HERE IS NEW STORY OF A FRIEND

Ek Din Aap Hamko Mil Jayenge by Tulika Rastogi

Casts: RamKapoor, Priya Sharma,Neha Sergil,Vikram Shergil, Natasha,Sudhir Sharma

Chapter 1

Priya Sharma was roaming in the lawn feeling cold a bit in the month of December ,Mumbai is bit cold in the month of December in the evenings...she was in deep thoughts of the day that how the day was different than all the other days of her life.

Suddenly memories took her back with the thought how these 35 years of her life passed and she left alone with her profession ...

Her father Sudhir Sharma was renowned Cardiologist and Priya took his practice. She was bright from the childhood and followed the dreams of her father became the cardiologist and started practicing with her father in his hospital .She became so famous in couple of years. 

She did the major heart surgery of heart transplantation alone successfully ...gave her overnight name...and she went to Geneva to receive the award.

Geneva all of sudden she shivered mix of memories...she was too happy to visit Geneva. Her father mother came to airport to see her off and she happy but sad also was bit silent because she wanted her parents to accompany her but commitments not allowed them to do so. Sudhirji asked her about she being silent she replied with heavy heart papa just don't feel like to leave you and ma. Sudhirji said we are so proud of you go beta and bring the award for us what I was not able to do you have achieved in such short span. We are so proud of you.

She started for checking in waving hands to her parents... following her was gentleman RamKapoor...they both checked in together and boarded found them self next to each other in Executive class.

FULL HERE

PART 1

Edited by aman.anjaan - 9 years ago
Superb part Aman thanks for posting on India forum n Tullika di awesome u write
Good start... Interesting...
This is a flashback story I think...
Please continue soon.  
Thanks for PM😊
Lovely start
Thanks for pm
Continue soon
super start,,continue soon and thanks for thr PM,,
Good Start continue soon and Thanx for PM me
very nice start continue soon n thanks for the pm
Awesome update!!!!
Nice start!!
Plzz continue soon and thanks 4 pm!!
nice start
continue soon
thanks for pm
Beautiful start.. So priya is doctor
I think this is their past n present
she is roaming in lawn being priya sharma
let us c Wt happna next.. Thnx for d pm...