Ss " jeevan saathi " updt 19 pg 126 july 15 pm later

--HANISA-- thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

INDEX BELOW ðŸ˜ƒ

hi here my new one it not like others ss ok.

here we go prologue

jeevan saathi

mr mrs bhalla very rich man respected in society well known too they have a son raman bhalla n driver son who live with them as a family member too.

raman bhalla a handsome 22 years old, arrogence stubborn doing his last year of MBA he love beautiful things n stylish girls too , what he want he get it by hook or by crook , he is the best in university, he come first in every thing, he like to tease new coming , all girls die for him , he dont spend time with his parents, he do what he want , he love there driver son as his bro he is well known in university , nobody cs
cant dare to go against him or refuse him.

mr mrs iyers not so rich but have respect in society they have one daughter mihika n a nice ishita .

ishita iyer 21 years old daughter of big bro of viswanath her parents was died in accident n she grow with her chacha . madhu love her a lot as she is a simple , naive , culture. respect elders , never say no what ever they ask her to do , she is brillant girl doing her first year of MBA but she is not so beautiful n mordern girl like mihika , she has only one boy friend he is his classmate , she is naive but when she need to shout she did , even if has to slap she slap too, she know when it necessary to be rude she become too.

Mihika iyer 21 years old , mordern style, abbition , love her beauty , she dont know any thing on culture, she live how she want, love doing parties or go in party, for her only money n her dream to become a famous lady too, she love ishita some time make her do her home work , ishita used to hide her fault too.

driver son arora 21 years old good nature , he is simple but not handsome like raman but nice guy , he make bhalla happy being with them he make them feel proud of him , he spend time them give them happiness as a son , he is friends with ishita n mihika too . he never cross his limit with bhalla as he know he is driver son who give his life to save raman bhalla .

so guys as you saw I did not mention which arora name I want you tell me whom you want to be but want you try one name.
whom you want let me know but it will not be soon the for the pair to be together.

as for ishra it not for soon but how n what will happen to become ishra how their life will be there is no romance soon for ishra but only hate fight as they was to be from the begening in the show.

if you like it n want me to cont comment n let me know.
will wait your comment

dont forget the name which will be with mihika . if u want mihir will go with him it on your choice which i will work .

it a concept of hate love patience n good nature too.

hansa 😃

Edited by --HANSA-- - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mohabateinnnn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
loved ur concept.
arora hmmm I don't know whom to be selected ,thinked a lot but I can't see any one perfect than mihir
I hated mani so I can't suggest his name
romi I like naughtiness...
and ashok..he is naughty villain I like his kaminapan...
is arora is going to be mihika's pair then I hope ashok suits her,romi not bad
it is just my thought
waiting for your update
thank you
--HANISA-- thumbnail
INDEX ðŸ˜ƒ

thread #2 4431327

thread #3 4485359

part 1 pg 6             part 11 pg 69
part 2 pg 13           part 12 pg 75
part 3 pg 19           part 13 pg  84
part 4 pg 26          part 14 pg  92
part 5 pg 32          part 15 pg  101
part 6 pg 39          part 16 pg 108
part 7 pg 46          part 17pg  114
part 8 pg 51          part 18 pg  120
part 9 pg 58          part 19 pg  126
part 10 pg 63
Edited by --HANSA-- - 8 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice start...

loved it...

i sugest name of arora is rehaan...

fr me all those charctrs are best fr thm so i gave a new name...

waitng fr next...
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: shravani_2311

nice start...

loved it...

i sugest name of arora is rehaan...

fr me all those charctrs are best fr thm so i gave a new name...

waitng fr next...

thx shravi nice name too yeah may be can use other name too
Dilshika thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice start! Waiting for the update! 
Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey hansa.intrstn updt prt1soon pm me
Impossible.Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
very good concept. Please do continue
hana_y thumbnail
wow new one it sound interesting hansa please start it soon n the new avatar of ishita n raman wow name any name for me thx yaar
--HANISA-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dilshika

Nice start! Waiting for the update!

thank you will start soon