Disaster Management, you will need that soon my girl !

dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Okay, so the father's business is drowning and he think he can still keep pampering his daughter. I don't know how many will agree to this but he is a bad example as far as parenting is concerned. You can't expect life to go the way you expected. Yes, of course the idea is to live the moment but there is always a tomorrow darling. You cannot avoid it unless you are planning a suicide mission.

So, Amaira darling ,you will need your degree real soon. Your father has planned a real life disaster for you. Good luck darling. 

The show is going good for it hit the line between fact and fiction. It reminds me the downfall of the Sahara empire. For dreamland doesn't exist and life is not a fairy tale, the show can be a path breaker unless it wants to be another replica of other sister shows on star plus.

P.S: Gautami is good. She is natural as a mother worried about her children and yes she is right. Making your children happy is good and your responsibility but to make them reasonable and responsibile is your responsibility too. Don't avoid that to be a 'superman' to your daughter. After all, every normal father is a superman anyways.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

not.here thumbnail
Okay, so the father's business is drowning and he think he can still keep pampering his daughter. I don't know how many will agree to this but he is a bad example as far as parenting is concerned. You can't expect life to go the way you expected. Yes, of course the idea is to live the moment but there is always a tomorrow darling. You cannot avoid it unless you are planning a suicide mission.

although i would say he is nice to think about his children and pamper them - his focus should be on his business to continue that pampering right? any business person should know that more money going out than coming in is not good. i am not saying everyone should be miserly but being frugal with your money and teaching money management means your wealth and money can go longer and further

So, Amaira darling ,you will need your degree real soon. Your father has planned a real life disaster for you. Good luck darling. 

lmao yeah she is going to need it. foresight 😉

The show is going good for it hit the line between fact and fiction. It reminds me the downfall of the Sahara empire. For dreamland doesn't exist and life is not a fairy tale, the show can be a path breaker unless it wants to be another replica of other sister shows on star plus.

seeing caps and hearing about it and the interview i think they might have struck the right balance but it is how they manage and continue that is important in my view.

P.S: Gautami is good. She is natural as a mother worried about her children and yes she is right. Making your children happy is good and your responsibility but to make them reasonable and responsibile is your responsibility too. Don't avoid that to be a 'superman' to your daughter. After all, every normal father is a superman anyways.

that is some sensible advice 😊 why should someone try to be superman. superman spent his life in hiding trying to be normal most of the time. i also find when kids are pampered and the pamper is taken away then they start hating the superman they first loved.

- looking forwards to more of this with you debby once i have caught up. 😊
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
here is the thing that really bugs me. Ami's dad superman as she likes to call him, is a typical guy from banaras that went from rags to riches in mumbai.  He must have had to work his butt off to get to the status and position of where he was.  I think Ami's dad is being a typical man of the house that thinks he can handle everything in his life but he is clearly way over his head. If he had told his wife & girls about his financial issues when they started they could have salvaged the situation by limiting his spending. 
not.here thumbnail

Originally posted by: CurryMonsta

here is the thing that really bugs me. Ami's dad superman as she likes to call him, is a typical guy from banaras that went from rags to riches in mumbai.  He must have had to work his butt off to get to the status and position of where he was.  I think Ami's dad is being a typical man of the house that thinks he can handle everything in his life but he is clearly way over his head. If he had told his wife & girls about his financial issues when they started they could have salvaged the situation by limiting his spending. 

i love your username

i thought he would be more business orientated too if this is his situation.
CurryMonsta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AryaDrayCoByrne

i love your username

i thought he would be more business orientated too if this is his situation.

thank you ji ðŸ˜†

yep i think he got overconfident or stopped caring about his business all together but the real question is what will ami do in banaras with a disaster management degree ðŸ˜•
not.here thumbnail
aap bhi na 😳😆

i guess sort out the disaster in her life. your life can be the biggest disaster you get and not everyone can even manage their lives. i can't. i will tell you more when i have seen the episodes. hotstar here i come 😃
The.Targaryen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
But that's how the dad's character is supposed to be. He gives his daughters everything because in his childhood he wasnt able to get what he wanted. That's what bugs him.
dey.bh thumbnail
Of course that's the character sketch and the imperfection of the character is the soul of the storyline. I am just commenting on the weiird psychology. There is a saying in Hindi,' Aamdani atthani, kharcha rupaiya'/Since its a rags to riches story it was more of his responsibility to let his daughters know that money really doesn't grow on tress. Rather he kept on showing his wealth to them. Okay he did that all the time but now he knows his business is sinking and yet he follows his king size lifestyle. That is what is not right here.

Just think about the youngest daughter. At least Amaya has a degree now. She has nothing and god knows if she will ever be joining Bill Gates Foundation now and all that because her rich father hasn't saved anything for her.

Its a show and therefore everything seems to be okay but in real life such characters invite trouble for them and for others also. I am handling one such family who wasted the glamorous time of their life doing nothing and now when old and tired expect others to work on behalf of them without realizing they are actually bothering others.

The show infact reminds me of a short story called,' The lotus eater'. Anyone knows about it ?
Edited by dey.bh - 9 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail

Originally posted by: CurryMonsta

thank you ji ðŸ˜†

yep i think he got overconfident or stopped caring about his business all together but the real question is what will ami do in banaras with a disaster management degree ðŸ˜•

I need to know this really.
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't mind pampering ( although what we see in Mathur family is OTT  over-pampering) but what really bugs me is that all girls are living a "far from reality life". Yesterday Rishi spent in lakhs of euros knowing that he is very soon going to be bankrupt...I didn't like it all and his action as father was completely wrong and clearly shows that he is not at all bothered about the future of his family...I am only thinking...what kind of loving considerate  father is he...as knowingly he was pushing his family towards misery...a sensible father would have saved that money.Edited by cherrypansy - 9 years ago