what is happening

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I really would like to know what are the CVS planning because from the video I just saw Sid is definitely anger on Roshni...and now they have to stay together for 3 months...Why would she say he is a rapist...it seems this rollercoaster ride is getting a whole lot faster...so we have to hold on and just watch where we are heading...Roshni saying that is just strange and there must be valid reason for her to even say it...once again another twist has entered this show and it has left me shock...So I shall watch and trust that the CVS know what they are doing...sorry for Roshni though she has to stay in that house with all those snakes... and I am sad for Sid because he definitely looks betrayed...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Even I'm waiting to see the reason and hoping DD didn't put this Into motion with any plan of hers.
stephie34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: candacy

Even I'm waiting to see the reason and hoping DD didn't put this Into motion with any plan of hers.

Yes it is either DD doing or Rajveer doing...

afghangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stephie34

Yes it is either DD doing or Rajveer doing...

But Roshni should start to trust Sid.She will never forgive herself. Or is this Sidnis plan? I don't know what to believe. 
aparnalokam thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Even i am waiting wt really happend and wt made her say lyk dat
BT now she shld say wit dat 3mental ppl 😭 😲
Poor roshni 😭
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghangirl

But Roshni should start to trust Sid.She will never forgive herself. Or is this Sidnis plan? I don't know what to believe. 

yea me too...it is either rajveer, dd 😡😕Ouch

i really hope its sidNi's plan
stephie34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: afghangirl

maybe she accused him because they shouwed her evidence remember all the trust she had in Sid was lost when she found out he lied about his true identity...
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
In this segment I like Nia's new hair style. When rishoni , Sid and Yesh togather. It was bun
stephie34 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lisasandra

In this segment I like Nia's new hair style. When rishoni , Sid and Yesh togather. It was bun

yep it looked fab
candacy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Roshni loves Sid but doesn't trust him and we all know y and by the looks of today episode and the video it's clear y she called him that,she is human and anybody seeing such evidence would believe, I once would have never believe but the trust isn't there so she falls victim to her mistrust . I believe in time Roshni will find her voice and will know wat to believe but she needs time .