Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vinsh23 thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: crazy_sweta

we will discuss stories in this thread...

after we finish one story we will put up the index...and specify the page nos...
๐Ÿ˜Š

ok.. didn't get u now too.. but lets strt.. i'll get it soon..
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: crazy_sweta

yep i think 10 days are okay 

kan also agreed so changed ๐Ÿ˜‰
abba12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vinsh23

ok.. didn't get u now too.. but lets strt.. i'll get it soon..

she means we will put the link on first page in index for each story we discuss ๐Ÿ˜›
Vinsh23 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abba12

she means we will put the link on first page in index for each story we discuss๐Ÿ˜›

</div>
<div>

ohkayyy
libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Its an awesome idea๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i think when you start for a story you should give link and also a brief idea (one para or few lines types) of what it is about so that those who have already read can identify which story is it exactly (sometimes confusion ho jata hai na with similar tracks) and also for new people they get an idea and can decide if they wanna read that story and participate in the discussion...without description sometimes its difficult for a person to decide whether to read or not (sometimes not all readers/participants can find that much time na) and then they might miss out on the story which they might have appreciated if they decide otherwise
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thnx ada
vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: libros

Its an awesome idea๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

i think when you start for a story you should give link and also a brief idea (one para or few lines types) of what it is about so that those who have already read can identify which story is it exactly (sometimes confusion ho jata hai na with similar tracks) and also for new people they get an idea and can decide if they wanna read that story and participate in the discussion...without description sometimes its difficult for a person to decide whether to read or not (sometimes not all readers/participants can find that much time na) and then they might miss out on the story which they might have appreciated if they decide otherwise

hey dear...thanx
N thts is a very gud suggestion...will surely incorporate...
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
to give som idea bout story befor discussion is good  for new readers of that fan fic Edited by Sonia.KN - 9 years ago
Sonia.KN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vandy28

hey dear...thanx
N thts is a very gud suggestion...will surely incorporate...

me agree ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
libros thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: abba12

kan also agreed so changed ๐Ÿ˜‰

i think what you can do is set time according to the length to the story and mention the no of days for discussion when you first give link for starting so when long ffs are being discussed people will not complain ki didnt get enough time to read the ff n all