* ~ Roshni ~ * thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 17 years ago

Gauri Nigudkar aka Krishna of Betiyaan-Apni Ya Paraya Dhan

Acting by chance

Krishna of Betiyaan wanted to be a chemistry professor but...

So we have another actress who claims to have been 'spotted.'

Gauri Nigudkar aka Krishna in Betiyaan-Apni Ya Paraya Dhan, wanted to be a professor in chemistry, but ended up being an actress by fluke.

Gauri says, "I have never circulated my pictures to any production houses. Although I participated in several school and college plays, I was never serious about acting. I have done masters in chemistry and wanted to be a professor. Both my parents are in academics – my mother is a chemistry professor and my father is a pharmacist."

But before she could manage a teaching job, Gauri was offered a role in Paraya Dhan. "My teachers and friends in college still think that I had auditioned for the role. But it so happened that my producer Sunjoy Waddhwa had spotted me somewhere and wanted me to play the role," she says.

Although Gauri couldn't be a professor in real life, she loves to teach her younger sister, whenever she is free.

Incidentally, her sister is also studying chemistry. Whenever I get time on the sets, I read chemistry books. This way, I can also help my sister," she says.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 17 years ago
thankss a ton for the articleeee 👏 👏