Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
How did Farah become his friend. I would expect him to be friends with international icon. 
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

WHEN ED MADE BOLLYWOOD SING

By Sanyukta Iyer, Mumbai Mirror | Mar 3, 2015, 12.00 AM IST
comments
inShare
Share More
A
A
When Ed made Bollywood sing
1 Abhishek with Ed Sheeran; 2 Aamir Khan arrives with Kiran Rao; 3 Riteish and Genelia Deshmukh; 4 The singer plants a kiss on Farah Khan's cheek; 5 Hrithik Roshan; 6 The newlyweds: Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan
The British pop sensation dined with the Bachchans and gave the gathered stars a private concert.

Popstar Ed Sheeran, found himself surrounded by Bollywood's who's who after Farah Khan showed the 24-year-old how to crash a Bachchan party in Mumbai. The singer-songwriter had wrapped up his concert at the Mahalakshmi Race Course on Sunday and was looking for some entertainment. 

Pushed by her young cousin, Farah, a guest at the concert, took it upon herself to give the redheaded boy from London, a taste of Mumbai's nightlife. She called up buddy Abhishek Bachchan who was hosting a dinner for newlyweds Kunal Kapoor and Naina Bachchan, and told him, "I'm with this singer called, Ed Sheeran. Do you know him?" An astounded Abhishek retorted, "What's wrong with you Farah? Ed's one of the top five pop stars of today." To which she quipped, "Then can I bring him along for the party?" Junior Bachchan was only too happy to welcome the unexpected guest. 

Kunal and Naina had quietly wed in Seychelles on February 9 and Abhishek had decided to play host to the newlyweds with wife Aishwarya Bachchan and sister Shweta. The guest list included Karan Johar, Gauri Khan, Goldie Behl and Sonali Bendre, Genelia and Riteish Deshmukh. Hrithik Roshan flew down from Gujarat and organised an impromptu garlanding ceremony for the couple. Aamir Khan, who had walked the ramp earlier, then drove to Jalsa with wife Kiran Rao. 

However, the star of the show was undoubtedly Ed. "After dinner there was dancing and then Ed performed for the couple. I left around 2 am but Ed, who seemed to be in love with the Bollywood gang and our city, partied till dawn. Abhishek and Ed really hit it off." The duo are ardent fans of football club Chelsea and have made plans to watch a match together.

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/entertainment/bollywood/When-Ed-made-Bollywood-sing/articleshow/46436608.cms
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kunal is a hottie..And a good actor too..When i see ppl like him & Abhay Deol failing, it really pains me cos a lot of fugly looking dudes are ruling the roast in Bollywood ( which is fine so long as they act well but these guys not only look good but are good actors too ðŸ˜†)

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

How did Farah become his friend. I would expect him to be friends with international icon.

Farah ko Rakhi ne kaat li. 

TheRager thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Kunal is a hottie..And a good actor too..When i see ppl like him & Abhay Deol failing, it really pains me cos a lot of fugly looking dudes are ruling the roast in Bollywood ( which is fine so long as they act well but these guys not only look good but are good actors too ðŸ˜†)

You mean like Ranbir? ðŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

You mean like Ranbir? ðŸ˜†

I knew someone will say this 😆  I actually think Ranbir can be very charming & good looking if he wants to but he has his days 😆 There are times when he looks downright fugly..Ppl like Kunal & Abhay are gorgeous though..Especially Abhay..He was so charming in Ranjhanna..Its just sad that he din make it
TheRager thumbnail

I knew someone will say this 😆  I actually think Ranbir can be very charming & good looking if he wants to but he has his days 😆 There are times when he looks downright fugly..Ppl like Kunal & Abhay are gorgeous though..Especially Abhay..He was so charming in Ranjhanna..Its just sad that he din make it

If DLKH could save Ayushman...something can happen for these two too. Dont lose hope. ðŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

If DLKH could save Ayushman...something can happen for these two too. Dont lose hope. ðŸ˜†

Yeah i hope Sonam chucks Fawad & casts Abhay in one of her romcoms 😛😆  I honestly think she had the best chemistry with him & if the film works, i'l be grateful to Sonam 😆
touch_of_pink thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think Abhay still has a chance. But I doubt Kunal's career is going to go anywhere. Forget solo-hit, he has never even done a solo-hero film.

Although I heard he was doing some film called Doga with Anurag Kashyap which is releasing next year. 

Btw, sorry for butting into yours and rogerrocks's conversation. 😳 
TheRager thumbnail

Yeah i hope Sonam chucks Fawad & casts Abhay in one of her romcoms 😛😆  I honestly think she had the best chemistry with him & if the film works, i'l be grateful to Sonam 😆

She is welcome to chuck Fawad out of BFB. ðŸ˜†