SPOILERS FOR THIS WEEK !!

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 9 years ago
New Spoilers Guyz 😊

Riya uses the yellow powder given by Guruji to identify Aanchal's body. Riya tries to burn the body of Aanchal but all her efforts go in vain.

Abhi wakes up only to find things around him looking quite strange. He asks Riya about what happened the previous night. Riya's body, however, is possessed by Aanchal.

Riya cries in front of Guruji complaining about Abhi that he doesn't trust her. Guruji tells Riya that she and Abhi will have to die together.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/programmes/tum-aise-hi-rehna/params/tvprogramme/programmeid-30000000549971433/channelid-10000000000520000/starttime-201503032100

2nd Spolier is very confusing πŸ˜• .

Can anyone explain it to me ? It's already Day in the show then Where from this Abhi waking up point is coming ? & Why he asks Ria about Previous night ? Which previous night ? πŸ˜•
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mittalanu1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS MoniπŸ˜ƒ
pata nahi mere bhi kuch samajh nahi aayaπŸ˜•
may be when Abhi went out to lock the door , he consumes that magic potion, i dont know how n when ( shaayad Aghori ka haath hoga iss mein ) 
And may be when asli wali riya pleads abhi to believe  her he chooses Riya/ bhootno n leaves with her to home. n riya unable to enter her bedroom runs to Guruji for help.
here when Abhi comes out of the trance in the morning he finds Ria to be possesed which actually might be Aghori disguised as Ria or bhootno herself 
honestly mujhe bhi nahi pata ki maine kya likha hai , waise fiction hai toh kuch bhi  ho sakta hai 

Originally posted by: offr

tfs

Ur welcome

Originally posted by: Mittalanu1

TFS MoniπŸ˜ƒ

pata nahi mere bhi kuch samajh nahi aayaπŸ˜•
may be when Abhi went out to lock the door , he consumes that magic potion, i dont know how n when ( shaayad Aghori ka haath hoga iss mein ) 
And may be when asli wali riya pleads abhi to believe  her he chooses Riya/ bhootno n leaves with her to home. n riya unable to enter her bedroom runs to Guruji for help.
here when Abhi comes out of the trance in the morning he finds Ria to be possesed which actually might be Aghori disguised as Ria or bhootno herself 
honestly mujhe bhi nahi pata ki maine kya likha hai , waise fiction hai toh kuch bhi  ho sakta hai 

Tune Kaafi had tak theek likha hai . Shayad aisa hi hua ho . Lets see . Aaj pata chal jaayega . But I am scared that RiYu ke yeh saath Saath marne waala kya solution diya Guruji ne ? I mean Saath marna hi hai toh Why they will get remarried ? (As per OLV's ) πŸ˜• ..Aur Marne se Woh log aanchal se kaise bachenge ? πŸ˜•