Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
everest was such an awsum & refreshing show. such a unique concept in the television world dominated by bahus & vamps.

the transformation all the characters have undergone during their journey , overcoming their fears was too close to reality. the end was beautiful & splendid.

everyone remembering the entire trip , the hurdles they have faced & friends they lost & the experience they got.

col abhayankar lost his entire family , akash overcame his vertigo & anjali finally fulfilling her dad's dream. arjun coming out of his fake world to embrace humility & reena..it was just brilliant.

1 of the best scene yesterday was when anjali's mom  was talking & jagat just went to the door and opened it and there was anjali on the gate entering the house. it was beautiful as jagat never cared for anjali but yet when the father in him woke he could feel his child near him. himm calling her meri beti & acknowledging his own mistakes was brilliant. credit to cv's for such beautiful execution of father -daughter first meeting.

finally akash's mausi too accepted him. the last part was superb too with them getting the award from president & jagat thanking abhayankar. 

even rungta got something in the end.

the cinematography was exceptionally beautiful.the summit scene was really beautiful.both anjali & akash standing there , holding hands was just awsum.

everest was one hell of an show & congratulations to ashutosh gowariker for making it.

surely gonna miss it as i am hardly watching any show these days.

nice post
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Awesome post by u, Dev bro! πŸ€—
Everest is an awesome show in many ways! πŸ‘πŸΌ 
Everest shows us a way how to lead lives.. In Col. Abhiyankar's words .. - "Everest Hame Jeena Sikhata Hain" .. πŸ‘

Aakash Anjali scenes - proposal, ILU and kiss scene on top of Everest summit was jst .. β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ
croziaxx thumbnail
well said dev, this was a wonderful show..⭐️ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ β­οΈ
this has been a very unique, and beautiful journey.. πŸ˜³
i never seen this kind of show in my life and i think i would never... Aashutosh Govarikar and his  team did a fantastic job.. they deserve a huge round of applause πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
i hope this show would change lil mind set of Ph, channel and to viewers and we  will see some good show in near future... πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by croziaxx - 9 years ago
sehar mehrotra thumbnail
A perfect end to a perfect show!

I'm glad SP din't rush the team of Everest to end it. Everything went with such realistic pace.

I'm really gonna miss this show. 10.00 p.m. was always Everest time for me. Now I'll have to find something else to watch.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thank you everyone for your views. I will be replying and reading your posts soon. 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
@Dev bro..
Yesterday.. my net was not working.. so couldn't d/l Everest 1st March 2015 Last episode :(
Now.. i'm trying to get video of Everest 1st March in YT / DM.. but i'm not getting it :(

If u get it.. then can u pls PM me the valid video link of Everest 1st March 2015 Last episode na? 😊
😊USE HOTSTAR   . YOU TUBE  IS NOW OLD  MEN . GO AND WATCH ON HOTSTAR 
Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: naren1390

😊USE HOTSTAR   . YOU TUBE  IS NOW OLD  MEN . GO AND WATCH ON HOTSTAR 

Thanks. I know abt Hotstar website already. 
But I want to d/l video's of Everest.. πŸ˜­
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Wonderful Post Dev. πŸ‘ 
You are a fantastic writer. πŸ˜ƒ I wish i could write as brilliantly as you. 

Everest will always be a landmark show. The One and only show on Indian Television that had not deviated even for a moment from what it promised. πŸ‘ Thank you Ashutosh Gowariker and team for this Show. Special Thanks to A.R. Rahman Sir for the breattaking music because Music is the first thing that attracts me towards a show. β­οΈ

Edited by BeingBlunt - 9 years ago
download from desi**fo***  first install  add in your browser