EVEREST FINALE - An Inspiring Show, story of Anjali-Akash-Arjun!

Posted: 9 years ago

EVEREST FINALE - An Inspiring Show, story of Anjali-Akash-Arjun!

EVEREST is one of such shows which is an inspiring show. It inspires you to move forward, it will give strength to you while watching Anjali, Akash, Arjun, Chaand and Abhayankar. They had their own respective Everest of their life.

For Akash, it was climbing and removing his Vertigo problem meanwhile financially helping Shikha Maa and overcoming from memories of Gaurav's demise. He did it.

For Anjali, it was to prove her identity and worth in front of her father, Jagat. She proved that girls can be equally better than boys. Jagat realized his mistake.

For Arjun, it was to come out from the web of lies he created, coming out from that suffocated life which he created around him. To overcome his ego and becoming a better person. He did it.

Colonel Abhayankar saw his late wife Tara's body there at Everest. His Everest was to remove his guilt and he did it. He helped Anjali and Akash. In this, he lost his child, Chand. Chand loved Everest, tara and Col Abhayankar very much. Neema and Chaand will be remembered for sure.

AKASH - ANJALI LOVE CONFESSION & KISS☺️:

The way Anjali asked Akash to say again and again that he loves her was so natural. She just wanted to be with him there. She did not wanted to remember that her father fixed her marriage with Vidhaan, instead she wanted to move on and to chose what she want and she finally did it. She overcame this hurdle and chose her life partner Akash. She stops him from screaming I LOVE YOU Anjali. And they KISS Each other, so gradually as if this the heaven and everything in their life is achieved.

Their KISS was so beautiful👏, loveable and charmingly beautiful.⭐️ Everest actually showed us a Kiss and I did not expected that we will get a LONG KISS Scene on prime time show. Someone please make a GIF of this Kiss scene!!!!🤗 Someone please take caps.😳

Okay back to story, haha. I will miss Everest a lot. A lot se bhi zyaada!🥳

I started watching it when Pyar Ka Dard Hai ended. Everest inspired me a lot. It helped me increase my confidence level.😃 Anjali's voice and smile was one of those inspiring elements that I can always admire. Akash's unending unexpecting love was one of those elements which inspired me. Arjun changing for good was one of the elements to inspire me that we can overcome our evil parts of our life. Reena's straight forward nature have always inspired me.

Chaand and Abhayankar always inspired me. And as they say, there is no end of evil. Mr. Ramesh Roongta is still not changed even after getting nothing. Akash said no to him when he asked about Sarpech. Akash even said that he will say truth to media and all, he, Anjali and Arjun can say truth to media about his real mission behind Everest Expedition. Roongta failed to see what he got by this Expedition. He got so much popularity and positive wishes.

Why Nobody came to receive Anjali and Akash when they came home? Anyways, that scene was also lovely where Jagat apologizes to Anjali and they hug each other. Sarita is so happy.  Seema also blessed Akash with Shikha maa.

Arjun and Reena's confession was also lovely. Arjuan has become a changed person and for good.

Last scene, Shamata Anchan, Rohan Gandotra, and Sahil Salathia were looking extremely Gorgeous in Saree, extremely adorable and extremely handsome respectively.👏

I'm officially in Love with Shamata's voice and acting abilities. Can I just say I LOVE YOU!🤗  Rohan and Sahil were so awesome as Akash and Arjun.

THANK YOU ASHUTOSH GOWARIKAR for giving us EVEREST and to EVEREST TEAM for making a show like this. I had tears in my eyes while watching the last episode. The music by A.R Rehman was so endearing.👏

These kind of shows are not made and telecasted often and hence, EVEREST will be remembered for sure. Thank you Star Plus for telecasting this show.👏⭐️

I'm sure EVEREST has inspired many people of this world. #WhatisyourEverest and your goal of your life? To me, Everest comes across as a very inspiring show which will always inspire me to achieve Everests of my life. I set small small Everest in my life and this show has done a extremely tremendous job to inspire me to move a head by observing the characters like Anjali, Akash, Arjun, Col Abhayankar, Tara, Chaand, Sarita, Maithili, Shikha Maa, Naser, Roongta, Tashi, Neema, Reena, Khanna, Vidhaan and to others as well as each of them had some unique good qualities which inspired me a lot.

Hopefully, more shows like Everest are made. Hopefully, Ashutosh Gowarikar make more such shows.

Let us discuss the show even after its over in this forum and so what its ended, its just the beginning of new start! Hopefully we will see this ensemble cast together again.

-Dev.

Edited by *Dev.* - 9 years ago
The feels I'm getting while reading this. 😭😭😭
But I'm glad it was a finite show. Otherwise the charm would have been lost.

And how pretty did Shamata look in the saree! 😃

Normally I find Sahil more attractive, but today Rohan was the epitome of hotness. That black kurta. Uff.😳😳
It was a perfect end!!
And an awesome post!! I agree wid u! every bit of it!!

Everest has truly inspired me! I really have set my everest, my career, like what I become in life... It might seem funny that a tv show can inspire someone, but they say inspiration can be taken from anything! Now I will miss my daily dose of inspiration! aww.. but yes! I will always remember this show... its one of a kind.. :)

And the love story... Akanjali... kya kahei yar! lafz kam padjayenge! they are cherry on cake! I really liked the small arjun-reena bit as well... Arjun looked so cute there! And in the end, A3 were looking fabb!! Perfect ending!!
guys, will reply both of you soon...Hugs to both of you!..🤗..
Perfectly written! In fact how much ever anyone writes it is less..Thanks to all who made this show possible.
wow wonderful post😛u said everything about show 👏it was most outstanding show with amazing cast will miss them😭and i really loved A3 in the end 😳anjali was looking pretty in saree and arjun ufff😳😳😳hotness overloaded sahil was looking too hot❤️ and akash was also looking hot in black😳
hopefully theres another season of everest in the future :)
thanks dev
   confession scene was totally pure and uncut   . thanks  to director .  love  marriage only acceptable  if u achieved some thing in life  like anjali and aaksh  
@Dev wonderful post and I agree to each of the word you said. I am planning to put a post on what I learnt from Everest. Do check it out.
I am eternally thankful to AG and team for making such an inspiring show on Indian Television. It was finite from beginning, remained finite and gave one of the best endings and best message.
I also loved the fact that they kept it realistic Rungta didn't had a change of heart miraculously and is still searching for a person to take the serpeech. Corporate greed is always like that.

I loved the way Aakash replied to Rungta. People like Rungta need to be treated like that only. Use them the same way they use you. Ideals don't work with them. 

Arjun and Reena. I would say hats off to Reena. It takes immense courage to give a person second chance, especially the one who ditched you. The way she went out for him showed she really understood the real Arjun, his problems, his insecurities, his weakness and deciding to stand up for him when he needed her the most she bought about the transformation. It was her decision to support him when he said I do not want to climb that made all the difference. A person out there to accept you the way you are made Arjun realize his priorities, accept the past and make a new start. Their hug was so beautiful with Sahil bringing out the emotions so vociferously.  

Last but not least the last scene where Jagat takes the photo of Aakash and Anjali giving the implied meaning that yes their match is accepted. There is no need to show elaborate discussion and all, but the gesture was enough. And the 3AAAs simply looked awesome in the last scene.
😛 everest will always  in my heart