Sana's LIFE SCENE: Take1: MaNan, FF, Me,KY2, forum,Dooriyan aur Wo

MaNanmatic_Sana thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/My Unsung Personal  \/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ 

Mann mann ki sunta jaaye, Sunta nahin mann waalon ki
Mann hi mann mein banay Duniya ek khayaalon ki..
Paas koi aave, door koi jaave
Hota hai kyun ye, koi samjhaave

Being the girl with all the pep talks and positivism, I hardly shocked people when I agreed to let go the person who has been my best friend, lover or life partner for 9 years...when he got a big scholarship in a big school but in a different country... the person with who's partnership I managed to bring two families together...with the memories of beautiful past, and with the desire of more beautiful future... I let my present to be a bit lonely, a bit compromised, a  bit sad... with the 5 months of long distance... I gave the pep talk most to myself... concealing the pain from the close ones... specially from the one who is distant... I kept giving him pep talk more... with time when his time slot for me at internet started to feel low... I found other ways to handle frustration...  so that I show less... 

I found peace in pain of others... addiction to MaNan became a pain sharer... and also started doing harmless cheating on him with this forum... ๐Ÿ˜‰... it was not that bad to explore some undiscovered passion of writing... and less of fights and expectation that gives you more moment to relax

but I made a mistake... I forgot the limit...when body fails you and makes you sick and helpless ...life stops to  be overwhelmed by your addictions to all the beautiful things... you miss the life partner who was solution to all your problem... the person to complain and demand... I made a mistake I could not get back... I demanded with msg..."I wish you were here."..And then I said "sorry I said that"...another mistake... And he understands and hurts me back with his pain.."I hate that I am not there...for you"...

I video call him and joke...cheer him..."just joking...I am fine...just wanted to see guilty you...my guilty lover... "...as i now have become a person who unconsciously  searches everything around for calming self... affected by  trying to find the hidden elements of  KY2 ...๐Ÿ˜†... I had to go out for the university where I research now... where we studied different subjects...my lonely ride reminds those rides with him to the place... the place does it too... but happy memories always calms me instead of occasional some tears...

I come home ... I head to clinic... and nothing serious... just stress...that's nice...I come back and watch KYY

And then I am angry... MaNan dears... you two...when you are going to realize that you are so lucky to be together... stop paining each other... I wish you get separated and realize the importance of other's happiness...I am happy that I let you feel separation in my FF...But I calm self... you are just jealous... you had your time of fun, fights and  nights... and then it comes... with a Bang!
Yeh Dooriyan
In Raahon Ki Dooriyan
Nigahon Ki Dooriyan
Hum Rahon Ki Dooriyan
Fanah Ho Sabhi Dooriyan

Kyun Koi Paas Hai 
Door Hai Kyun Koi
Jaane Na Koi Yahan Pe

Aa Raha Paas Ya Door Mein Ja Raha 
Janu Na Mein Hoon Kahan Pe

Yeh Dooriyan
In Raahon Ki Dooriyan
Nigahon Ki Dooriyan
Hum Rahon Ki Dooriyan
Fanah Ho Sabhi Dooriyan

I say as Manik..."seriously can't believe this... matlab har bar , bar bar tum kaise kar leti ho..."... out all freaking song.. this one? ...and out all day... today?...are you revenging my seperational  FF? Stop shaking broken delicate things... 

and I don't get back to good mood again... nothing calms me down... I act badly to people around members... they take my sickness as cause and ignore

Than he video calls returning to his flat... and starts flaunting his newly developed cooking skill when away ... "see I don't need to eat your shiitty cooking anymore... see how I cut chicken" and starts making fool of himself... and I join the witty fight...he is trying to cheer me up...he is there for me... my stress is out... and  I feel sleepy...

And my emotions say... who said our present is not beautiful... 

So people ...life is beautiful...like my life is... even in pain... even in dooriyaan

Like Manik's beautiful... Nandini don't say his smile is only so beautiful... his pains are sexy too
Agree girls.?.๐Ÿ˜‰  

Hi I am Sana ...and this was a piece of my life and an event on yesterday ...

And those who know me...

So I am back...back with a bang... to my imaginations...as promised... don't believe what I wrote ...just kidding? it was just a imaginary story ... KY2 effect... not my reality๐Ÿค”...mystery it is...entertained? I am sure

Sana
Live, Laugh, Love
... ... ... ... .. . . ... . .. . ... .  
Like P.S.

Secret Out: And it is a true event...because ppl did not get I was joking at last para...as they have too much faith in my imagination ...๐Ÿ˜ก...I am bowled out...I guess you still don't believe... I am a joke...(ranting )

Edited by Manan_aRMAAN - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

manya_189 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! U expressed so beautifully :')
kresham thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
i seriously thought its ur story๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Originally posted by: kresham

i seriously thought its ur story๐Ÿ˜ฒ

actually ...let me think... and I'll keep the mystery...

think whether the last line was a joke or not?

and "life is beautiful"

is that a  clue?

think ppl
8seetha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful update I love u 
vani86 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautifully penned...i love you...โค๏ธ
BornInFire thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful it is!!
And I still think its your story. 

Yes, Life is beautiful...thanks for reminding. 

Dhoop paani pe baras jaaye.. 
Yeh.. saaye banaaye, mitaaye
Main kahoon, aur tu aa jaaye, behlaaye
Har doori sharmaaye
Tu saath hai, ho din raat hai
Parchhaaiyan batlaaye

Tu saath hai... din raat hai
Saaya saaya, maahi ve! maahi ve!
Meri har baat mein saath tu hai
Mahi Ve! Maahi Ve!
Mere saare haalaat tu
Maahi ve aye aye aye ye... o..
Maahi ye aye aye aye ye... o..

Haaye sataaye, manaaye, sataaye
Tu.. rulaaye, hansaaye.. bhi tu hi
Humsaaye.. har doori sharmaaye
Parchhaaiyan batlaaye
Saaya saaya, maahi ve, maahi ve!
Meri sab raaz, kal-aaj, tu hai
Maahi ve! maahi ve!
Meri har udaan ek tu
Maahi ve aye aye aye ye... o..
Maahi ye aye aye aye ye... o..

(Maahi ve... Maahi ve...)

Yeh jeena bhi, na jeena bhi
Hai dono ka tumse hi vaasta
O.. main hi to hoon tera pataa
Hai doosra naa koi raasta
Aaye mujh tak woh tumko jo ho dhoondhta
Meri khaamoshiyon mein hai tu bolta
Yeh jeena bhi, naa jeena bhi
Jo bhi hua hai, woh tumse hua...

(Maahi ve.. maahi ve.. maahi ve..)

tanshita171 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Long distance is definitely a struggle.. but it is good too.. do take out ur stress as much as possible on the forum.. love ur ranting as such.. ๐Ÿ˜†
Take care ๐Ÿ˜Š

Originally posted by: tanshita171

Long distance is definitely a struggle.. but it is good too.. do take out ur stress as much as possible on the forum.. love ur ranting as such.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Take care ๐Ÿ˜Š

you are late today

have a surprise,,,check on FF