SM written updates 2nd - 6th march 2015 Thursday posted

hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Monday updates
Episode 859

Brief updates peepzs.

Meenashi mocks vettaiyan in room again about buying her thali and also mentions gold price. Vettaiyan walks out.

Outside he sees tamil with torch. Tamil tells about aiswarya and vettaiyan says all karpanae. Ask tamil to sleep and tomorrow shall take him to a place.

Next day takes tamil to aiswarya samadhi ask tamil to seek forgiveness. Vettaiyan leaves. Tamil cries and begs aiswarya forgiveness. This is seen by vettaiyan who cries from far.

Meenashi comes to apply passport but they need 2 reference can be friends or family. Meenashi about to leave as she dont want anyone knowing about her passport. Inba happens to be there. Manage to convince meenashi to help her. Takes her in to apply passport. Looks at her with dirty intention.

Thodarum

Edited by hopper_ocean - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Tuesday

Soundarya gets milk and puts slpeeping phil to Tamil in milk and tells Vettaiyyan that he is afraid of pei. But V tells it is sorted out already.

Soundarya asks Tamil and he says visitign Aishu samadhi and eeling less guilty.

tamil sleeps and no pei kanavu.

Next Tamil lends money to V and tells him lets keep it secret and use it to buy thali for Meenakshi and meenakshi sees this.

She wants t oteach a lesson to V, she acts as if so pasama to V and once he coems to the room insults him too bad asking are you a man? Asks hi mto wear Davani and further insults hi,

Thodarum
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Wednesday 
Vettaiyyan drunk goes to his moms house tells her Meenakshi treated him badly asking to spend for her andbow you can have a smile. 

She asked me to work and earn money and asked me if I have even gave a nool Podavai to you, she right and I feel not doing. 
Sudha tells him to leave from Meenakshi and change his life V tells no leaves telling he has o eat.

Sudha in tears.

Vaithi goes to Thulasi form and see no one working ans learns they stopped working due to money vaithi assures he will take care of everything, initially Thulasoi and mom refuse initially but then say ok after Vaithi tells them to keep i naccount.

Next meenakshi insults V more aking him to wear Dhavani..

She goes inside, 
Douglas coems and he tells about Saro working in sengal soolai and making money, Both go ask for work did not ask salary.

So the ywork thinking they will get 15,000 RS.

Meenakshi sees them working.

Thodarum...
Edited by migan - 9 years ago
migan thumbnail
Updates by Nithya

Thursday Feb 26th Updates

Episode 862

Vettaiyan and Douglas work hard at the sengal soolai. At the end of the day owner praises them a lot and offers them incentive. V & D are having high expectations. Owner gives them Rs. 500 each at pay and Rs.10 as incentive. TM stands a little away watching this. V asks about remaining 14.5K. Owner clueless. D tells owner about he paying SS 15k for a day's work. Owner says that it was an emergency so I paid. If I pay like this every day I will be doomed. Owner chases the duo out and drives off. TM taunts V - come what may you cannot become SS. You cannot win the challenge. Be prepared to run off from me. TM storms off. V stares at D and D runs off.

Tamil and Sou back from a temple. Car breaks down. They decide to walk. Tamil faints en-route coz of low BP. Vaithi drives by the same place and stops seeing Sou. Sou updates all matters and requests Vaithi to drop Tamil home. Tamil in his mind tells V will not agree but Vaithi agrees. Tamil sits hesitantly and does not talk a work en-route. Vaithi and Tamil reach home. Tamil thanks Vaithi folded hands for dropping him and thereby upholding the respect in front of all. Vaithi calls appa and says I did hate you. But now it is not so. I have understood you - my appa can never want anyone to die. I realised that you would have united me with Ais had she waited a little more patiently. I have humiliated you innumerable times but you brushed it off every time. This shows the love and affection you have on me. Vaithi apologizes folded hands. An emotional father & Son hug and patch up. Sou walks in watching this and gets emotional. Sou updates that Vaithi has changed and it is coz of our SIL Vettaiyan. Vaithi agrees. A happy Tamil asks Sou to take Vaithi in.

Vettaiyan and Douglas water beating and wondering how to earn the required money in next 1 week. Vettaiyan polambufies who will help me one person enters saying one guy is there. V & D turn and are shocked to see that person.

Thodarum

Edited by nithyamkv - 9 years ago
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update ratna chello.. 
Meenu ku arive ille.. grr..  
vettaiyan paavam.. 
seriously saro enge thaan ponaan.. 
migan thumbnail
Thanks Ratna for the update
I am sorry cannot take this stupid nba guy - meenakshi yenna ball a? first Saro next v then this guy???

sariyaana stupid track.

Atleast I was convincing myself to watch for Vettaiyyan for this one puts me down again
Gisel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Monday updates!
Please update the rest soon😊
hopper_ocean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the updates meenu akka
.LovelyDreamer. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5