Happy B Day To Sadhana Di !

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
She slowly moved her steps and opening the door entered her house very quietly . She was happy because something was special today . Today was someday to celebrate . Only if she had someone to celebrate with :( . 
Without opening the lights , she decided to climb upstairs to her room . Just then  she heard some noise in the living room , her heart started to beat fast . Who could that be ? Maybe a mouse , her heart settled with this thought but then again she thought back , is there a mouse in my house?? The answer was NO . 
So was that a thief ?? ? 

She thought what to do next and concluded herself to open the lights and face the truth . As she opened the light , darkness left and so did her confusion . When she turned to look in the hall her eyes popped out in surprise . ...

Sadhana could not believe what she was seeing . Her eyes got the to see one of the most beautiful sight . Her heart skipped a beat with joy and she rubbed her eyes again to see if what she was seeing was truth or not.

She just started at the couple in front of her . It was none other than her favourite Mohit and Mouni . 

"What happened Sadhana are u scared to find us here ?" Asked Mohit in a melodious voice . 

"But we did not come here to scare u ! U just came here to wish u Sadhana " said Mouni who was standing beside Mohit . Sadhana 's heart sang in joy hearing that . They had come here , all the way to her home just to wish her ? ? 

As she stood there numb , too much surprised Mouni came to her and brought her in embrace . 

"Happy Birthday Sadhana ! "She said in Sadhana 's ears  . Loud enough to keep on ringing back . 

"Happy birthday to u Sadhana " said Mohit and hugged her after Mouni . 

"This is my best birthday ever " Sadhana whispered but she did not know that it was loud enough for everyone to hear . 

"Hey have u forgotten us ? "A girl voice called out from behind . Sadhana quickly turned back and found four girls standing . 

"Are u planning to celebrate your best birthday without us ?"another one asked . 

"U did not even call us " another girl said . 

"And I thought we were sisters " the last one said in a fake hurt tone . 

"Foru ! Dhwani ! Rimi and Sam "called out Sadhana in joy . 
"U r all here ? This is definitely my best birthday ever . " 

"Happy birthday Sadhana " said everyone and she hugged them 

"Thank u so much lovely people " said Sadhana smiling broadly . 

They all gathered around the dinning table after sometime . Sadhana could not believe that the food was already cooked and was already laid in the table also . 

"The credits of the cooking department goes to Rimi and Dhwani " said Foru as Sadhana went and hugged them . 

"Thank u dearies for this " she said and pouted . 

They all sat down ready to attack the varieties of food . 

Afterward the table was cleaned and made ready for the cake cutting ceremony (okay that was too formal ) . 
Sadhana was made to sit in the middle and everyone surrounded her as Sam brought in the cake . 

There was a big cake and looking at that one Sadhana smiled in joy . 

"And the credits for the cake goes to Sam and Mouni ! " said Foru and Sadhana went in and hugged Sam and then thanked Mouni . 

And everyone sat around waiting for Sadhana to cut the cake and sang for her . Sadhana blushed in joy and    embarrassment. 

After the cake was the gift time and all the gifts were kept in the living room . 
Sadhana looked happily at the different types of gifts there and opened slowly one by one . 

Her smile did not leave its place as she kept on going through the gifts and admiring them . 

"And the credits of the gifts department goes to Foru "everyone said and Foru smiled and Sadhana went in and hugged her . 

As Sadhana finished opening all the gifts , Mohit came in front of her and handed her a beautiful decorated box . Sadhana opened the box and gasped looking at the beautiful ornament placed inside . 

She cried out in joy and hugged Mohit , thanking him for the gift . 

Everyone set out for their home and as they were about to go Sadhana said out , "Thank u so much guys , whatever u did means a lot to me " 

"This is my best birthday ever "everyone shouted out the line that Sadhana was going to say . 
And they all laughed leaving Sadhana happy . 

Edited by Texie-Shady - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MsChanadlerBong thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
How can your b day party start without Hritik Roshan and Salman Khan . Here they are ! I kidnapped them and brought them here just for u di . :D 

Special gift by Radhikarni 

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
HAPPY B'DAY Sadhana dii🤗 one of the sweetest person I met in IF🤗 njoyy ur day...I was jst waiting for Sams PM...
nd I m really srry I cudnt manage to give u nything😭 blame my sckul...nyways Happy bday again love u😊

nd ha Sautanjee veryy nice writeup!
AsNoone thumbnail
Hello...friends. 😃 I like to make an announcement😉.(Quite co-incidental huh?) One of my friend whom I adore and care like more than any real friend of mine, whom I consider my dearest Di, and luckily she too consider me her dearest li'l sis.😛 She is very darling and sweetheart. She is a wizard with her words, a crazy MoMoian(MohitMouni fan I mean) and ShivaSati Deewani. And she is so lucky that last year her birthday was coinsided with the auspicious day of ShivaParvati...MahaShivaratri.🤗
Lets call the Birthday Girl SadhanaMoMo aka SadhanaDi to wish her a very Happy and Prosperous Birthday.⭐️
Many Happy Returns of the Day Di.🤗May Mahadev and Ma Durga bless you with every joy and success.😃
And DI along with this cake, wine and wish here is a small gift for you :

Anuraga- Passion of Love...pg8 119969894 

AsNoone thumbnail
Hey Sadhanadi...I love you so much.
Like "Aap sache mein mujhse itna prem karte hai?" "Aseem Prem ...Aseem prem hai mujhe".😃
Sam thank you so much for bring MoMo at Di's B'day bash.
And as Sam has given me the duty to cook for you along with Dhwani...I don't know how it would be...I mean if salt-spices sharpens forgive me😛
Waise Sam good job haan kidnapping HR and SK.😎...
Now PARTY🥳

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago
AsNoone thumbnail
Hey DI I know you have eaten your fair share of cake but...this one only for you for the day after😃...
May your each day from now on be sweet and beautiful like this cake.
May your life decorate with a new happiness and joy like these roses.

May your each day from now on become more enriched and sweet like this wine.

May your life bloom and freshen up like these jolly roses.

And like these various chocolates may your life always fill with new surprises, experiences and sweet-bitter love and its joy.

Edited by mmroyalkaterick - 9 years ago
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

happy birthday sadhana
foram. thumbnail

pls mere bday pe bhi aisa pics and gifts dena
foram. thumbnail