cheatinggg

font bda krek

update chota diya๐Ÿ˜†

600+ words kam lagte hai tumhe ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก  P2
AUR KHUD COMMENTS KE NAAM PAR SIRF SMILEY POST KARTI REHTI HO USKA KYA ๐Ÿ˜‰
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

wow a very yummy fav of my maaneet  from dear kutties..i love it yar..very interesting..lovely pro and cs
Desigirls12 thumbnail

part - 1

wow lovely superb emotional update..te way my maan waking with his preety ki dream and his pain missing her and rushing to see his princess for whom he is living was lovely emotional..te way my maan ki jannat is really a jannat ., te  way father-daughter ki masti and living in their own world , my maan hiding his pain seeing his angel's smile was lovely emotional superb..opps so jr..msk to office to make some one's life hell..i love te update so much yar
Desigirls12 thumbnail

part - 2

wow lovely superb omg update..khuranas in office.. te way my maan ki employ rb who was changing his gf like bus but scared to face jr khurana who made his life hell, so today rb was jannat ki target, he he he..superb , jannat is typical khurana..te way my maan warning rb to avoid all his antics in front of jannat was lovely..i love te update yar
leena63 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice part
jannat is so naughty
Kawan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

naughty jannat..
knows every prank...

loved it
preetymaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Desigirls12

part - 2

wow lovely superb omg update..khuranas in office.. te way my maan ki employ rb who was changing his gf like bus but scared to face jr khurana who made his life hell, so today rb was jannat ki target, he he he..superb , jannat is typical khurana..te way my maan warning rb to avoid all his antics in front of jannat was lovely..i love te update yar

abhi toh jannat ki naughtiness shuru hui hai ab age age dekho ๐Ÿ˜‰
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

lovely update๐Ÿ˜Š
waiting for next update

Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Maan and jannet talking  infront photo frame after both are went offi e she cute devil like hell her rb nice update
besties thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks priya di 4r this lovely banner

Maan was working in his cabin. someone knocked in the cabin door.

Maan: come in. peon came inside with his black coffee. he placed the coffee mug on the table and left the cabin. bt maan kept watching the coffee mug and get lost in past.

[FLASHBACK] 

Maan was working in his study from long time. he needed a break very badly but he can't as work pressure is very hard. he is trying to built his new business. for that he need to work very hard.

suddenly a lady tap in his shoulder. immediately he closed his eyes and bite his tongue and murmurs...

Maan: maan beta aaj toh tu gaya...

lady: aap abhi tak kaam kar rahe hain. main kitne der se aapka wait kar rahi hu. she pouted her ljps.

maan: arey Preety. tum abhi tak soyi nehi... i was just finishing some work jaan.

preety: aur kaam k chakkar main mujhe bhul gaye.

maan: nehi nehi... main abhi tumhe bulane wala tha black coffee k liye.

preety: what!!!!!!!

black coffee k liye??? and she start hitting maan.

maan: preety... plz stop.. jaan, yeh kya kar rahi ho tum? apni pati-parmeshwar ko koi aise marta hain bhala...

preety stopped at once and pouted her lips.

maan: i'm sorry jaan. main toh bas mazak kar raha tha. look main apna kaan pakadta hu. saying these maan caught his ears.

seeing these preety smiled.

preety: it's ok. chalo abb. mujhe neend aa rahi hain.

preety get up from the couch, but maan caught her by her waist and jerked her towards himself. preety landed in maan's lap.

preety: aab kya hua, jaanu?

maan: i want my good night kiss?

preety: uska time chala gaya. she said teasingly.

maan: achcha let me see. saying this maan captured her lips in a passionate kiss.

[flashback finish]

PRESENT

with a sudden knock maan come out from his past. he straightened himself.

maan: come in.

RB came inside.

RB: sir, you have a meeting with chopra's. it's the most important deal for us till now.

maan: ya RB. i know. presentation ready hain na? bcz, at any cost we can't lose the deal.

RB: yes sir. sab kuch ready hain.

maan: ok. jab clients aye mujhe call karna. now u can go & i am going to jannat. saying these maan left the cabin.

maan went to jannat's playroom. when he opened the door, he felt a sting  in his heart.

jannat was sleeping on the floor.

maan immediately went towards her and scooped her in his arms.

maan: i'm so sorry, baby. mujhe ane main late ho gayi. aaj agar aapki mumma yaha hoti toh aapko aise kabhi sone nehi deti. aapne dada ko maaf kardo, plz. maan looked upwards and said, dekh rahi ho preety, tumhari bina hum dono ka kya haal hain. plz jaan, come back for us. aab mujhse jannat ki aisi halat dekhi nehi jati. she needs u so much...

maan went towards jannat's little bed and kept her there safely. and start his work again.

precap: meeting with chopra's.

Edited by besties - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS