Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Tfs Joe. Ashish Sharma wasn't meant to be a prop in a saas bahu saga. I'm glad he is being smart and staying away from fiction until he gets some worthwhile role
Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The role of Rudra...Paro's Major Saab was tailormade for Ashish Sharma. There was plenty of scope where he was able to showcase his talent. But when I see nonsense topping the charts, I really have my doubts about us as an audience.

And someone mentioned a Sanaya drought. So true. Any news on her? Really missing her...

Anyways, all the best to Ashish for his future projects.

Tfs.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Tfs Joseph.
sadly the reality of Indian telly world.
Actors par like Ashish and sanaya are not meant for these topping charts craps.
I wish the best to Sanish for their future projects.
SIZZZLER thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Thanx J 4 sharing this Article. Totally agree with his take on current situation of Daily soaps. Its really a bad phase for all talented n creative peoples of Showbiz.
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I think if we all leave one tweet for Modi and any other authority everyday can be a better idea!! ðŸ˜ƒ Who's with me?!! According to your timezone , of course!! ðŸ˜Š

Shreya
SingaporeFan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Sad but true...but really hoping something amazing comes his ( and our) way soon...
Ashish is class apart. Everyday I discover something new about him & every day I fall in love with him more & more.
Joseph_A thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: spate22

I think if we all leave one tweet for Modi and any other authority everyday can be a better idea!! ðŸ˜ƒ Who's with me?!! According to your timezone , of course!! ðŸ˜Š

Shreya

@PMOIndia  < is also relevant Tweet address for this mission. We can send our simple request on this issue, here.  
Edited by Joseph_A - 9 years ago
sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 6
Tfs J. This is the sad truth about Indian Television industry. There is absolutely no place for talent. 
I am happy that both Ashish and Sanaya are not part of such Trp churning crap fest. But I really miss  them. 
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Joseph_A

@PMOIndia  < is also relevant Tweet address for this mission. We can send our simple request on this issue, here.  

Ok, so when do we start?!! I hope everyone will join though!! We need to campaign!! ðŸ˜ƒ

Shreya