Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
thanku u so much for such lovely updates leela... loved the whole part will be missing you and your story... hope you soon come back with another lovely story... 
loved the way rajat cared for anu fullfillng all her needs...the way he proposed her and the reply she gave back to him were lovely... will be deadly missing this story...
Edited by hari15 - 8 years ago
namrmal thumbnail
Awww feeling very sad that such an awesome story by such a flawless writer  completed its journey .Leela I love to wait for your update, now what should I do .I always open my mobile and the first thing that I used to do was checking for your update. 😭
You have touched my heart from your writing I respect you alot. Pl start thinking on new story we all are waiting. 
Love you 
Namrata 👏🤗
RUQAIYA10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Leela Hows you?😊. What should I say?  I always have a  difficult time in dealing with closures be it anything. Its a concept I have yet to master even though we all face many kinds of closures in our day to day lives.  Sniffles😭

Time is such a a fleeting thing. It feels like yesterday when I began to read The Horizon and now Its hard to believe  that the story has reached its end  and what a lovely end. It left me with simultaneous feelings of joy and sadness. It was one of those endings where you kind of lean back in your chair with a contented sigh and with a smile  on your lips as you  retrace the story and the journey of the characters.   At least that's what I did😃. Rajat is one character that will always stay with me.

Thank you Leela for this beautiful piece of writing. You are a brilliant and talented writer so I am hoping you will come back with another sweet love story soon.

Lots and lots and lots of Love❤️❤️❤️
Ruqs

P.s The picture is perfect. Two hearts bound together . Happys endingss indeed😃😃😃

Leelalore thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: appuaks

👏

😃😃

Enuf said!!!

😊
Leelalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: hari15

thanku u so much for such lovely updates leela... loved the whole part will be missing you and your story... hope you soon come back with another lovely story... 

loved the way rajat cared for anu fullfillng all her needs...the way he proposed her and the reply she gave back to him were lovely... will be deadly missing this story...

Dear Hari,

Thank you ever so much for staying with me, for responding & letting me know what you like.

I'm grateful for your interest and kind remarks.  I too  will miss updating the story  ,

hearing your views and responding to them😭

Lots of Love
Leela

Leelalore thumbnail
[QUOTE=_habiba_]Dear Leela, 

Words fail me to describe how excellent and beautiful the chapter is!  Both the parts are written soo amazingly!!

The store scene is scripted perfectly !!  
Loved the extraordinary way Rajat choose to describe Anu's size 😆
AnuRaj's scene is such a delight to read ! Im completely lost in AnuRaj world I could imagine the entire AnuRaj scene,  Anu in Rajat's kurta and Rajat caught the sight of her innocence in the mirror!! 😳 He is such a clever and smart man!  Loved his quick snap 😳😉

Anu's natural beauty  and cuteness complement our confidence, handsome and caring Rajat Sareen perfectly !! Just loved the way you portrayed his nature and personality!  

Rajat's proposal and the simplest wedding are the cherries on the top!!! I just Loooved the way they got married!!  A simple wedding,  but the environment is filled with full of love,  joy and happiness... . Indeed simplicity speaks louder than the extravagance  Their passion for each other drizzled an undescribable feeling of happiness!!!  Feeling Sooo HAPPY after reading your update!!! 

I'm glad to know that Shaurya left forever and Mrs Akhtar got a wedding picture of Anushka Rajat Sareen 😳😳

I sincerely thank you from my bottom of my heart for this beautiful journey with our beloved AnuRaj! 

I'm sure you will come BACK with an another brilliant creation very soon!!  I'm eagerly waiting to get more of your writing excellence 😊

I wish you lots of happiness Leela ! May God always bless you! 

Love and best wishes 
Habiba 

[/QUOTE
Dear Habiba,

You leave me pink with all the love, warmth & kindness!

Loved the extraordinary way Rajat choose to describe Anu's size ----Yes, he knows 

what he's talking about-only he doesn't know how to put it😉

Indeed simplicity speaks louder than the extravagance---👏

I'm glad to know that you liked this simple, rushed  wedding.

Many, many thanks for this lovely reply & especially for the beautiful picture❤️

Did you sketch the picture of Anu & Rajat? Its fabulous!

Good Luck & Best wishes to you too Habiba Dear!🤗

Lots of Love
Leela

Leelalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: namrmal

Awww feeling very sad that such an awesome story by such a flawless writer  completed its journey .Leela I love to wait for your update, now what should I do .I always open my mobile and the first thing that I used to do was checking for your update. 😭

You have touched my heart from your writing I respect you alot. Pl start thinking on new story we all are waiting. 
Love you 
Namrata 👏🤗

Yes Namrata Dear,

I'm feeling low too-I shall miss reading your views  and responding to them.

I have always looked forward to knowing what you liked in particular chapters 

& often you have mentioned points that  I hoped would be noticed.

Many, many thanks for staying with me , for your kind replies  and 

generous compliments 🤗

Lots of Love
Leela
hari15 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Leelalore

Dear Hari,

Thank you ever so much for staying with me, for responding & letting me know what you like.

I'm grateful for your interest and kind remarks.  I too  will miss updating the story  ,

hearing your views and responding to them😭

Lots of Love
Leela

i would like to add this too as my comment from the starting till the end both anu and rajat had never said those three words I LOVE YOU this shows that true love need not be expressed by words just hearts are enough to tell
Ashakalyani thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
brilliant update...i cant believe horizon ended...i loved rajat's marriage proposal to anu and her answer  took my breath away..and cherry on the cake was anuraj's kiss.. i must say i loved Mrs narayanan very much..i felt like she is an another version of Mrs akthar...finally anuraj got married...i m happy ...thanku leela for giving us such a wonderful ff...i hope u will write a new story on anuraj
Leelalore thumbnail

Originally posted by: RUQAIYA10

Leela Hows you?😊. What should I say?  I always have a  difficult time in dealing with closures be it anything. Its a concept I have yet to master even though we all face many kinds of closures in our day to day lives.  Sniffles😭

Time is such a a fleeting thing. It feels like yesterday when I began to read The Horizon and now Its hard to believe  that the story has reached its end  and what a lovely end. It left me with simultaneous feelings of joy and sadness. It was one of those endings where you kind of lean back in your chair with a contented sigh and with a smile  on your lips as you  retrace the story and the journey of the characters.   At least that's what I did😃. Rajat is one character that will always stay with me.

Thank you Leela for this beautiful piece of writing. You are a brilliant and talented writer so I am hoping you will come back with another sweet love story soon.

Lots and lots and lots of Love❤️❤️❤️
Ruqs

P.s The picture is perfect. Two hearts bound together . Happys endingss indeed😃😃😃

Hi Ruqs!

I am fine , hope you are doing well too.

I always have a  difficult time in dealing with closures be it anything.---  Me too😭

It feels like yesterday when I began...Yes Ruqs,  i have a similar feeling-

I remember setting out to write a story of 10-20 chapters only!😆

Rajat is one character that will always stay with me.----🤗  Thank you for saying this

Ruqs, thank you ever so much for the kind compliments.  Although, 

we have communicated only about this story-we have actually shared viewpoints,

personal  beliefs & feelings .  I have enjoyed reading your responses and  will miss

the interaction😭   

Lots of Love & Best wishes❤️
Leela