Users

Frequent Posters

jasmine_anih thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

Exactly my thoughts

The reason why i cudnt like hooriya as she was confused herself

She kept calling daniyal and tell him to meet him in the initial epis which was really annoying

And what mks her character inconsistent nis how she was not much attached to dua and after her suicide case all of a sudden she is super attaached to dua

There has been some loopholes in the writing as far as hooriyas characterization is concerned but must say sidra batool did a commendable job as hooriya and i really wanted her to hv a happy ending with dr emaad n dua in the end

Thanks. I actually believe people like Hooriya do exist. I don't think she has loop holes. I think she was depressed. I think some people have to learn to be happy. We are seeing that in Daniyal too. He really never lets Aiza go. He didn't like her attachment to Shoahib's picture. He didn't like her with Hammad. There is an entire episode where he is mad at Aiza for talking to Hamad. He wanted to marry Hooriya but not divorce Aiza.
He has to choose to be happy with her, not at just the idea of it.
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: jasmine_anih

Thanks. I actually believe people like Hooriya do exist. I don't think she has loop holes. I think she was depressed. I think some people have to learn to be happy. We are seeing that in Daniyal too. He really never lets Aiza go. He didn't like her attachment to Shoahib's picture. He didn't like her with Hammad. There is an entire episode where he is mad at Aiza for talking to Hamad. He wanted to marry Hooriya but not divorce Aiza.
He has to choose to be happy with her, not at just the idea of it.

So true and so bang on 

That's exactly what the writers wanted to shown

Even hooriya was angry and pissed when she saw her hubby Dr emaad getting close to aiza whereas she was spending the whole day with daniyal those times 

And daniyal also doesnt want to let go of ayeza 

Even after he agreed to marry hooriya and aiza wanted to shift to her parents place he didn't agree and wanted her to b here 

cimba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
they showed precap but  no show this week??? Edited by cimba - 8 years ago
WaliFarah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I LOVED this drama so much. Noor/Sana are also one of my favoured couples and it's sad they didn't do any more drama's together. Love the kid who played Dua and I also liked Noor/Sidra's chemistry but not as much because she looked a lot younger than him. 
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: WaliFarah

I LOVED this drama so much. Noor/Sana are also one of my favoured couples and it's sad they didn't do any more drama's together. Love the kid who played Dua and I also liked Noor/Sidra's chemistry but not as much because she looked a lot younger than him. 

This show was surprisingly very good and I watched it till the end 

I also didn't expect noor hassan n sana to look so good together

Luved their scenes and bond in the show 

Sidra batul also looked good with noor n did her role well 

That kid dua was too cute 

The only weak link was aijaz ...I sooo wish some other actor played his role ...then the show wud hv got higher trps