26th February-Written Update-Humsafars

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Arzoo is shocked. Zeenat is worried. Zaki looks on. Alvira tells Sahir.. because your not my son, every mother wants good life for their children, i did same. Zaki looks away from Alvira. Sahir tells Alvira, agreed that i am an outsider but your my Ammi. Had you pointed out to me just once, i did have given my life for you. Sahir tells Alvira, i knew what was in the will from before. Had u told me from before, i did have not asked a single question...coz a mother can never be wrong. Alvira is teary eyed. Arzoo is sad too. Anam rushes to Sahir and tells him that they are gonna kill me. Sahir asks who. Anam says Bobby is trying to kidnap me. He is not what we think him to be. Bobby reaches there as well. All are shocked. Zeenat is worried. Bobby runs to Zeenat and says, we have very little time left, if we wanna save ourselves, we gotta rush from here. All are shocked to see Bobby so close to Zeenat. Bobby tells Zeenat that my reality is exposed. HeadQuartesr know that i am supporting you. Lets leave. Zeenat tells Bobby to leave her and tells Sahir to tell Bobby off. Bobby is shocked and asks Zeenat what game is she playing. Zeenat says.. hubby-wife do fight but it doesnt mean we break our vows. Zeenat says.. i love Sahir and wanna give this relation another chance. Zeenat goes to Sahir and says i realize my mistakes. She says i lost 7 years in coma.but i feel like i got a new life...I am a new Zeenat. She says, Allah gave me a chance to correct my mistakes, i dun wanna lose this chance. She says.. am your wife and your my hubby. Bobby is shocked. 

Bobby tells Zeenat that she is so shallow. He tells her how he did everything for her. He says .. 7 years ago when i saw u.. i went nuts for u. I waited for u. He says.. coz of u ..i betrayed all. Bobby says.. after the incident at USA when u regained consciousness, i tailed u like a shadow but u only used me. U wanted to kick Arzoo out of ur life so u used me as a pawn. Bobby says how coz of all this he ended up killing the poor servant Rubina. Sahir is furious. Alvira-Arzoo-Kurti-Anam are shocked. Bobby says how he had attacked Arzoo in her room, fired at her and how Sahir came in time and saved Arzoo. Bobby says how he did all this for Zeenat. Bobby says he mixed poison in Sahirs IV just for Zeenat. Bobby rues that today when Zeenat found out that the man she considered a loser has become a rich guy, she is skirting him off. Bobby warns Zeenat that escaping from his clutches is not so easy and that she has to come with Zeenat. Bobby grabs Zeenat's arm and asks her to come with him. Zeenat tells Bobby that u did all this coz u love me. I did all this coz i love Sahir. Zeenat asks Bobby to leave her arm. She holds Sahirs face and says.. i love Sahir. Arzoo is sad. Zeenat says i know u love me just as much Sahir. I agree, i made a mistake. I agree, i din love u as much but i have realized my mistakes. Life has given us a second chance to build the world we dream of. Today ur at that level where i have always wanted to see u at. Today i have returned to u after winning against death. I got this strength from u Sahir. Zeenat tells Sahir that today ur at that level where i wanted to see u at. U have become capable of deserving my love. Today is our turn. Am ready. Lets forget the past 7 years. Lets make our whole new world. She says. .i will forget u have married for the second time. I will forgive u. Just tell Arzoo to leave from here. Zeenat says .. in front of me, u wont take even two minute to forget Arzoo. Sahir stares at Zeenat. Zeenat tells Sahir to tell Arzoo to leave and says want our new start to be far from Arzoo's evil shadow. Arzoo is hurt. All watch shocked. 

Sahir tells Zeenat, you are right. you fought death for me. He says.. love has a lot of strength. U did so much for me. U faked to be in coma... u are ready to leave ur boyfriend for me, tried to kill Arzoo. Such love deserves a prize. Sahir asks Zeenat what she wants. Zeenat says. .just u and ur love. Sahir says u will get both. U will get Sahir. Sahir announces, i accept Zeenat in front of u all. Zeenat is relived. Arzoo is shocked and hurt. 

Part 2

Sahir tells Zeenat u did so much to get me, lets leave from here today. He holds Zeenats hand and starts to lead her out of the house. Zeenat asks how come. She says lets pack bags and leave. Sahir says ..good.. go hurry, am feeling suffocated. Sahir says ..wanna spend my whole life with my love. Zeenat asks why are we leaving this house. The others should leave this house. This house is mine.. as in ours. Arzoo is in tears. Sahir says. .all this is coz of money. U want us to leave alone, u dun need anything, lets leave. Zeenat tells Sahir .. if he is mad and that she will leave everything for him. Zeenat for what.. ur love and free air. Zeenat says all this is mine, i want all. Sahir says.. i thought u only need me and our love. Zeenat says am not that crazy. Sahir turns to Arzoo and asks her if she will spend her entire life with him. He forwards his hand to her and Arzoo says.. Allah is a surprise-baaz.. he brought me to u. My whole world is in u .. ur my all. Zeenat watches fuming. Sahir tells Arzoo, lets teach her (Zeenat) a lesson.

Sahir tells Zeenat, ur far behind in the ride of love and i have progressed far ahead with my Humsafar. Sahir tells Zeenat that u are like that burnt toast. U remind me of our burnt relationship. Sahir tells Zeenat that i eat sweet now coz Arzoo has sweetened my life. Sahir says now i dun hate rains coz i see Arzoo in rains. Sahir tells Zeenat that all the wounds u have inflicted on me are healed coz of Arzoo. Sahir says.. in my heart.. in my feelings..theres only Arzoo.. . MY ARZOO. Sahir tells Arzoo ... Mrs. Arzoo Sahir Azim Chaudhary, zindagi bahut tough hone wali hai. Arzoo says not as tough as it would be without u. Sahir says .. lets leave.. all this is urs. Right then cops arrive. Sahir asks who called u. Zaki says me. Kurti tells Cops to take Zeenat-Bobby as they are guilty.  All are shocked to see Kurti turn on Zeenat. Zeenat asks Kurti how she can do this to her. She says.. u consider me ur daughter. Kurti slaps Zeenat. 

Part 3

Kurti says i love u thats why am doing this. What was less in my love and upbringing. Tell me. Today for u .. money is everything. Above everything. Kurti asks Zeenat why she did this. Why mock every relation. She rues that u played with our emotions. U fooled all. Kurti rues that i did so much for u. Kurti rues that i fought the world for u.. always said .. ur  my Zeenat. .and this is what u did. U broke my heart. Kurti says.. i dun spare those who break my heart. She tells cops to take Zeenat-Bobby away from there. Cops handcuff Zeenat. Zeenat keeps apologizing to Sahir as cops take her away. 

Precap --- Arzoo is pacing in her room and ends up hitting Sahir with her mobile. Sahir is caressing his head and Arzoo watches worried. Sahir stares at Arzoo.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awww SAAZ scene looks too cute!!!!
--coolbaby-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for the WU, Tanu! :) 
dnlog thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.
Thanks to all those who give written updates :)