24th February- Written Update-Jamai Raja

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 1

Sid asks Roshni what decision. Roshni gives Sid a cover. Sid asks what it is. Roshni says . that they should forget each other. Sid is shocked. He opens the cover and finds divorce papers. Sid cant believe it. He asks Roshni again what is it. Roshni says you wanted to give me all the happiness .. my happiness is in these papers, sign them and set me free. Roshni turns to leave, Sid grabs her arm and says.. i accept there are issues between us, but it doesnt mean u divorce me. He says.. do people leave each other... over small issues. He says.. people who cant face the storm get destroyed by the storm. Roshni says. .i can face any storm.. but that storm destroyed my family, i cant let my family suffer. Roshni says. .u sent goons to hurt my nani and then rushed to save her to impress us. Sid is shocked and asks what. Roshni says.. i saw ur manager paying money to the goons who said.. sahab ke kaam ke paise. Sid says u dun believe ur hubby but random stranger. Roshni says tried a lot to trust u. .but cant anymore. Done with it. Roshni walks off. Sid keeps shouting. He is devastated. He looks at the divorce papers. He cant believe Roshni is divorcing him. Sid says.. this relation is my entire life, i wont let it end like this.

Roshni is walking on the streets .. lost in thoughts of past. Flashbacks of SidNi wedding and all romantic moments shown. BG-Pyaar hai ya saza. Simran telling the truth to all and throwing Roshnis family out of the house. Sid is walking on the street too. He is lost in the memory of past moments as well. He recollects Roshni coming to the hosp for him and then her giving him divorce papers. He crushes the papers and walks off.

Roshni returns home and Nani greets her and asks her if she met Sid and cleared all misunderstandings. Roshni says yes. DD asks her whats up with her, how much more will she get manipulated. Roshni says lemme complete... between me and Sid everything is clear.. there is nothing left between us anymore. Roshni says.. our paths are separate. She says .. i have asked for divorce from Sid. Nani-Pratima are shocked. DD is relieved. Nani asks Roshni if she is nuts.. talking of divorce. Nani says.. told u what and u did something wrong. Sid din get me attacked. I can see in his eyes.. i have seen the world. U are making a big mistake Roshni. DD asks her to stop and says .why so much blind trust on Sid. Roshni asks them to stop fighting and says cant bear this. Nani says fine..do what u want. I know Sid well.. he wont divorce u .. wait and watch. 

Sid fumes on the manager and asks him to tell the truth. Raj tries to stop Sid but Sid says first tell the truth. The manager relents and says .. my wife is sick.. i needed money.. an unknown caller contacted me and said i culd get money. The man gives an envelope to Sid with address of the person who contacted him. Sid notices its.. Yash Garments. Sid rushes off to confront Yash.

DD tells Yash, Roshni has given divorce papers to Sid. DD tells Yash.. its right time for Yash to pursue Roshni. Yash says want Roshni to come to me .. with her whole heart. .this is a sensitive time. Sid walks inside the house and grabs Yash by the collar. He fumes on Yash..for faking to be Roshnis friend and attacking Nani to badmouth Sid.He says.. wont spare you .. you b.a.s.t.a.r.d. Sid is about to punch Yash when Roshni comes and asks Sid to stop.

Part 2

Sid lets go of Yash as per Roshnis wish. Roshni tells Sid to keep his hooliganism at home. Sid says me.. and goon. Well ask Yash if he sent goons at your place or not, ask him if he paid my manager or not. Yash fumes on Sid. Sid shows the envelope to Yash that the manager showed him at his office. He says.. u paid my manager. Yash says. .i paid someone.. it was a cheque to Mr. Tiwari .. a man who runs a NGO. I can prove it. Sid says i am telling the truth... Roshni says enough. She says.. u can do anything to prove urself innocent Sid. Roshni tells Sid to leave. DD says everyday u play a new drama.. dunno why u come here everyday. Sid says.. ur daughter is my wife. Sid tells Yash that .. ur eyes show ur telling the truth .. and if thats the case, i will expose the real culprit. Sid apologizes and leaves. DD says.. we live in a flat.. but everyday there is some hooliganism. Neighbors must be thinking so weird of us. DD tells Roshni that Sid needs to realize Roshni has moved on. Sid wont stop pursuing u till he gets his way. Nani asks whats wrong in that.. a wife should be with her husband. DD asks Nani ..why she supports the goon. Nani says.. he loves her.. whats wrong in that. DD is furious on Nani and says.. all this is fake. Roshni asks them both to stop fighting. She says am tired. I know how to stop this.

Part 3

Roshni asks Yash if he ready to marry her. DD is relieved. Nani-Pratima are shocked. Yash is stunned. At office. Sid is on phone and tells Raj dunno what to do. He rues that .. he misbehaved with Yash unnecessarily. He says.. that ..its the Manager, who is at fault... the man needs to be punished. He swears to finish off the manager. The manager overhears and calls Rajbeer and says.. cant do this drama anymore, my career is more important to me than you. He cuts the call and Sid taps his shoulder. Sid takes the managers mobile and redials the number. Rajbeer receives and asks the matter. Sid says.. Rajbeer. He cuts the call and rushes to face Rajbeer. Rajbeer is worried.

Precap --- Roshni is holding the ring that Yash has given her and tells Yash.. YES.. am ready to marry you. Yash is delighted. DD smiles happily. 

Edited by Armu4eva - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stephie34 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update...Poor Sid, Poor Roshni..
rachana10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank u soo much for wu😆
Millerrr88 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks...Now its a high time for rajveer to be exposed 😡😕
Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the written update.