Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I would say maybe after sometime. But I think CVs are not interested. Not sure.

ExcuseMePlz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I am definitely going for the option May be after some time...

If the serial is going to continue for another one year and Anandi still being there,then I am quite sure that Anandi will get married and why not...Its a serial and the protagonist is too young to become a widow...So the makers who have applied the logic that every widow deserves a chance to get married then why will they not show Anandi deserving the chance!

surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
first anandi should properly repent for being careless for nandini then she can marry
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
it will be injustice for nandini after anandi snatching nandini happiness after destroying nandini life anandi want to mend her own life by marrying again
leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Surabhi, your logic is right. Let her marry after she finds Nandini. It is never too late.
Edited by leavesandwaves - 9 years ago
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why blame makers for not thinking beyond marriage and re marriages when there are viewers of all things they can see through Anandi's story is not interested beyond remarriage?
leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Why blame makers for not thinking beyond marriage and re marriages when there are viewers of all things they can see through Anandi's story is not interested beyond remarriage?

What else? We have seen anandi doing social service and fighting for rights. Beyond a point, is it not equally boring?

CVs wont follow what we say. They have their own minds and thoughts.
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why put the blame on CVs when in reality it is the viewers who want it
If they want to see Anandi getting married n number of times why not come out and say it openly?

I just don't understand this eagerness unless why such desperation to see Anandi married or is it her lack of love life that is Bothersome?😛🤢

leavesandwaves thumbnail

Originally posted by: aparnauma

Why put the blame on CVs when in reality it is the viewers who want it

If they want to see Anandi getting married n number of times why not come out and say it openly?

I just don't understand this eagerness unless why such desperation to see Anandi married or is it her lack of love life that is Bothersome?😛🤢

I am not a teenager to crave to see lovelife. Marriage is not only lovelife. See Basant and Gehna's rishta.