Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Imagination is so over rated
I dont agree Nish. With what I could imagine with your writing, it is definitely not overrated
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I read this midst of a meeting...one of those no purpose useless friday midday nonsensical  time kill meetings...  and then ...I just stopped...nope didn't dare  continue reading further  in the conf roomπŸ˜†

Read it now, completely , at my desk.

Trust you Nisha  to radically turn the scenes... that I think is a major USP of SoSy...you don't know what hits you the next line πŸ˜ƒ

R&B is a BRAT. He will never let ANYTHING pass him by...wrt II...never.

And II needs to up her act, if she wants to stay in the game... otherwise Bally is right,  R&B wins hands down. 

I had never looked forward to conflicts before... almost feel like a scheming witch ...πŸ˜†

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You are asking comments after such update...give us time to be out of them...I woke up to get this...sorry u should give us warning...bachpan se sab kehte h subah ka pada yaad rehta h...ab main pura din RB &II ke dream dekhungi...

Ok now about part ECONOMY AND IMAGINATION...such a beautiful part...
Omg bally is funny ...8th march continue your fight...
Sam is devil...she want to save II from him and still she do these thing...
He remember days...
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thank you swathi and SB 
I LOVE YOU TWO LOTSSS
For some reason i am HUNGERING for comments today
THANK YOUUU
Hsp.canada thumbnail
That was one hot update, it was a good surprise. Sam is one sneaky woman πŸ˜‰ R& B goaded II enough today😳 She has met her match. They are truly made for each other. From their sparring to love making they rock. 
Our imagination is definitly is working overtime for these guys, 😳thanks for stimulating update.πŸ‘
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

That was one hot update, it was a good surprise. Sam is one sneaky woman πŸ˜‰ R& B goaded II enough today😳 She has met her match. They are truly made for each other. From their sparring to love making they rock. 

Our imagination is definitly is working overtime for these guys, 😳thanks for stimulating update.πŸ‘

THANK YOUUU
SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Thank you swathi and SB 

I LOVE YOU TWO LOTSSS
For some reason i am HUNGERING for comments today
THANK YOUUU

Nisha...this one  should have come with a fore warning... πŸ˜† ... 
This one was like those shock lollies ...just cant recall the name now..u know the type that starts  regular lolly taste...then as it melts you get the shocks and your  tongue hangs out πŸ˜† ... sorry my definition is bad...but if you get the drift ...this is what it was.
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Was up at 4:30. Wide awake when you posted. So much for a day off from work. Read it like 10 times already. Loved every bit of it. 
When a guy like r&b smiles at you it must be out of the world so that when you don't get it you get gloomy. 
He follows her everywhere. His anger had fizzled out the moment he read that post it on Mrs Sagar's desk followed by texts and a call from Tan and Sam respectively. I'm sure that made him see the demand for a pre nup in a positive light. ...to see what he already knows,  that she's a wonderful and innocent girl who doesn't want to make relations sour with anybody. She wants to do things the right way. I'm sure he understands, he's a man of principle himself. But I felt that he was filled with adoration or love or whatever when he met her at the parking. She seemed like the sweetest thing on earth to him at that moment. The kiss is a testimony to that.
Suman-bally are so cute. I actually had a scene like this on my wishlist but with Tan and Sam. 
The battle of words, figures, statistics was a brilliant build up for sexual tension. 
The monet is like a lucky charm in their house.  Their pyaar ki nishani. 
Last scene- do I need to say anything. β˜ΊοΈ

Just a post above yours is my opinion on choodas
blue5sky thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Hey Nisha,
Just caught up with your new update!

And boy i loved it.

Actually celebrating...

RnB in my head (as you have sketched him) is nothing if not astute and II extremely conclusive!

This guy who has been around done all that he does to her and many other things that she doesn't even know exists ...now she has him ' buckle' under the blessing of the same Monet that she buckled under...almost fully clothed.πŸ˜ƒ Her grip on him is complete.

The man is proud of her - look at how he talks of her to Sam and Mrs.S.

She actually follows up on her I want to keep my name and pre-nup...AWESOME!!!

These two just have to be on each others  throat - arguing or settling arguments.

Whoever said road to true love was easy to find or keep...

When you see a tale like this fantasy seems real!

πŸ‘πŸ‘ LOVE YOU BABE! β€οΈ

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Will write more later right now feeling hot hot hotπŸ˜†
Bend it like beckham is now bend iI like R&b they talk economy leave Bally scared ki shadi hogi ki nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and end like this πŸ˜³ Shaane !!!
And Sam kya  boloon πŸ˜†πŸ€£