Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
I cant ride a bike .. I envy u guys... I can do a bicycle but πŸ˜ƒ 😭
Hsp.canada thumbnail

Originally posted by: ashu9

its very easy, just like cycle... One gear down and rest 3 go up, If i remember well
Ashu25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

I think if R&B is on bike then his guard will follow him in the car...Maybe they can do in their Euro-tripπŸ˜‰... I rode a Vespa in Florence, much to my husband anguish, he was freaking out sitting behind me.🀣

No... Yahan... In the next update or so...
Rofl.. Thats so funny πŸ˜†
swathi1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

OMG !! Bullet is an amazing suggestion ashu πŸ˜† I love bikes. Started with scooty when I was in 9th.. Will drive it without license. Then forced my dad to teach geared vehicles with his hero honda. The feeling of a long drive in ECR chennai --- brings back awesome memories
deernav thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Ashu i think we should get our DNAs tested..may be we are sisters bichadofied in kumbh mela
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
His car is not broken down she just said that to Subbu to get back at him
That's why he said Touche because for all his provoking about forcing her to come by on a Saturday to sign the legal dox she trapped him with one stroke

She is going to Bally's for dinner, Bally is riding with her in her car.
She is mad at R&B because he ridiculed her like that in his office when she asked for a prenup

I don't think Bally has invited him yet to Vasant Kunj... lets see if he does, and lets see if he will even go since its poker night. Bally will pick on him for sure and he has begun to already

He is not Bruce Willis, the motorcycle riding- monster helmet hugging- saving the earth -Armageddon.
He'd probably run as fast as he can if he is expected to make such public displays of cockiness and style.
He's just a flip flop-cargos-nameless tee wearing, unshaven tousled haired Punjabi guy, that doesn't take himself too seriously. She fell for exactly that. He can't turn into one o those Punju romeos we see on Delhi streets
Seriousreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nisha...is an update on its way? πŸ˜•
Hsp.canada thumbnail

No... Yahan... In the next update or so...
Rofl.. Thats so funny πŸ˜†

picture this I am barely 5.3 and my husband is 6.2,  Florence inside city traffic is just like India, go as you wish...he was already freaking out and then we got in a big roundabout, where nobody gives a way to exist, no traffic lights , I did 2 rounds around on that roundabout and he was threatening me that i will put my legs down to stop this stupid scooter...πŸ˜†, I was trust me but the man got so paranoid that even now he cant sit in the car if I am driving πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Ashu25 thumbnail
Nisha are you telling me there wont be a bullet ride ???? 😭
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No school tomorrow so we can begin celebrating ZEE WEDDINGπŸ˜†
SR Next update at 4  30 AM IST