Originally posted by: Nisha0604

No school tomorrow so we can begin celebrating ZEE WEDDING๐Ÿ˜†

SR Next update at 4  30 AM IST

YIPEE! Am setting my alarm.๐Ÿค—
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: deernav

Ashu i think we should get our DNAs tested..may be we are sisters bichadofied in kumbh mela

HAHAAHH    ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
Ashu25 thumbnail
No his car isnt broken down.. No he wont go to Bally's.. Yes he will run away... A nomad as he is I just want himto ride the bike ...No picking her up as well.. I dont want any of these.. I just want him to ride the bike...
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Hsp.canada

picture this I am barely 5.3 and my husband is 6.2, Florence inside city traffic is just like India, go as you wish...he was already freaking out and then we got in a big roundabout, where nobody gives a way to exist, no traffic lights , I did 2 rounds around on that roundabout and he wasthreatening me that i will put my legs down to stop this stupid scooter...๐Ÿ˜†, I was trust me but the man got so paranoid that even now he cant sit in the car if I am driving๐Ÿ˜†

Shevanee... I can imagine that!!! I might fall off the cot laughing like a maniac๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

His car is not broken down she just said that to Subbu to get back at him
That's why he said Touche because for all his provoking about forcing her to come by on a Saturday to sign the legal dox she trapped him with one stroke

She is going to Bally's for dinner, Bally is riding with her in her car.
She is mad at R&B because he ridiculed her like that in his office when she asked for a prenup

I don't think Bally has invited him yet to Vasant Kunj... lets see if he does, and lets see if he will even go since its poker night. Bally will pick on him for sure and he has begun to already

He is not Bruce Willis, the motorcycle riding- monster helmet hugging- saving the earth -Armageddon.
He'd probably run as fast as he can if he is expected to make such public displays of cockiness and style.
He's just a flip flop-cargos-nameless tee wearing, unshaven tousled haired Punjabi guy, that doesn't take himself too seriously. She fell for exactly that. He can't turn into one o those Punju romeos we see on Delhi streets

thanks for the clarification ...
I thought she was waiting for Bally to go with Bally in Bally's car.. trapping R&B is always a  good idea!
Of course we know PDA wont go with him

Ashu25 thumbnail
[QUOTE=Hsp.canada]

its very easy, just like cycle... One gear down and rest 3 go up, If i remember well
[/QUOTE
Ghanta I will remember if I practice like that... Ll need to master bicycle pehle]
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
had to post this ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
modernfamily thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

His car is not broken down she just said that to Subbu to get back at him
That's why he said Touche because for all his provoking about forcing her to come by on a Saturday to sign the legal dox she trapped him with one stroke

She is going to Bally's for dinner, Bally is riding with her in her car.
She is mad at R&B because he ridiculed her like that in his office when she asked for a prenup

I don't think Bally has invited him yet to Vasant Kunj... lets see if he does, and lets see if he will even go since its poker night. Bally will pick on him for sure and he has begun to already

He is not Bruce Willis, the motorcycle riding- monster helmet hugging- saving the earth -Armageddon.
He'd probably run as fast as he can if he is expected to make such public displays of cockiness and style.
He's just a flip flop-cargos-nameless tee wearing, unshaven tousled haired Punjabi guy, that doesn't take himself too seriously. She fell for exactly that. He can't turn into one o those Punju romeos we see on Delhi streets

Thanks Nisha. I'm sorry that ashu is  disappointed but I abs hate bikes. I can never picture r&b riding one. A bicycle perhaps but no bike. 
Ashu25 thumbnail
Originally posted by: swathi1990

OMG !! Bullet is an amazing suggestion ashu๐Ÿ˜†I love bikes. Started with scooty when I was in 9th.. Will drive it without license. Then forced my dad to teach geared vehicles with his hero honda. The feeling of a long drive in ECR chennai --- brings back awesome memories

Hai na ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Ashu25 thumbnail
Seriously... I wouldnt want all my silly suggestions to be incorporated guys.. Its the author's take.. She likes it she ay use it. .I have fantasies which I might project here that I like to see happen to the leads as they are my favourite.. Would neved mind if my suggestions or ideas are not used.. I comply with everybody's views here..
I can still have the guy riding a bullet in my head.. So its no issues at all for me!