Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 78

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
You make everything so very INTERESTING - be it LOVE or be it WAR! 
Reading your updates each morning is the best way to start my day! 
Thank you Nisha!
U pick up all my fav things in the world and put them as examples...DDLJ...now seriously...bichari kajol ne kya bigada hai tumharaa LOL
Il read the update now :)
Hi Nisha! Big smile
So much for catching up with you all on thread 6. D'oh
I didn't even unres my comment on the first page. Tongue

Just logged in briefly to say hi and tell you that yes I am still alive. LOL Just drowning in textbooks, lectures, and review notes. Cry

I will catch up with thread 6 and 7 updates once my midterms finish next week. I am assuming that you will probably have moved on to thread 8 or 9 by then, but I will nonetheless catch up eventually and rejoin the gang in pestering you for updates and giving reviews.

Ashu, Anu, Hsp, Seriousreader, modernfamily, Arya...and the whole host of others that I am forgetting...I miss chatting with you all! I can't wait to be back soon. Smile

See you (hopefully) soon! 
I love the way they are warming up for a fight Smile
Amma is such a dearEmbarrassed
Everything sounds so real...almost like I will be attending the wedding of II and R&B. 
But would I be A guest from the Iyer side or R&B's ...I wonder Day Dreaming
Beautiful, outstanding, excellent update...HE SAID HE WILL KIDNAP HER...amma and his talk...II jealous as amma called him beta...my god what she is...
I wont change the surname ...did she said that...cummon use both II ...he is obeying u that doesnt mean u will take advantage...dude is going take revenge...
So I get it this idea of ww7 before wedding...that u have mentioned...or there will be other...

Her missing home...singing ..,shows her emotional state...
Question s mere faltu hote hai...
1. Subbu and RB talks kab milegi?
2. RB and II shopping u have mentioned?
3. Any update in next 3 hrs?

Overall I love what u write...thats why sosy is my fav...

Nish this update spooked me up totally. You have touched strikingly similar instances from my past.Again.       my mum had a similar convo with my r&b and she blurted things much much against my wishes...I was angry embarrassed ... when she cried and asked him to take care of her baby. 

I wanted half a dozen things agreed upon prior to marriage with him... it was not called a ' pre-nup'  though...and not wanting to change my maiden name was the first. He was amused at some and furious at others... 

This whole saga is so real. 

Hello dearies.. Waking up to beautiful comments and an awesome update... Shall reply in a while...
Tab tak please thread khatam mat kar dalna yaar... ROFL
Originally posted by taara113

U pick up all my fav things in the world and put them as examples...DDLJ...now seriously...bichari kajol ne kya bigada hai tumharaa LOL
Il read the update now :)

I used it as an example only
sorry
i bet u love it like the billion others
she marries an ultra wealthy guy no questions asked
i just wanted to tweak that a bit... i can use another name if ppl prefer or just say hindi movie in general

Mera kya bigaadega DDLJ LOL
Other than a over acting kajol i liked it

Swades is my fave SRK movie stylish understated and real
He is OTT in almost all IMO
Sorry