Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: taramira

Hi Nisha 

Just a crazy idea, do you think you can make II sing an extremely romantic, erotic Hindi song for RB, such as "baahon mein chale aao" or "yeh  kya hua Jo tune chchoo Liya" types. It's just that II sings so well and loves old Hindi numbers and R&B had said when they came to formally see her whether she would sing for him. 
If she can sing to manao him after they have had a tiff or something that would be great. 
I know you are the driver of this story but it would be great if you can make this happen. 
And BTW thanks so much for incorporating my suggestion of sending II to receive R&B. 

THATS A FANTASTIC IDEA
Why not?
Afterall its a love story...
I LOVE Na Jaane Kya Hua, its a beautiful song
Sigh!!😃
Nisha0604 thumbnail
Rosh,
What should II have done? Screamed rape? or tied a rakhi? or closed her eyes? Or channeled R&B? or acted like a prude? or slapped the guy?😆 Pretended to hate it? or given a self righteous bhashan? Taken out a march demanding empowering men? Broken off ties with Sam? Refused to marry R&B? Ran away with the stripper?  Walked out of Sam's house in protest? What other options are there? 😆
ALL Too filmy yaar, Nah! Not happening in my tale😃

I didnt say she went to a prayer meeting and Sam tricked her.
SAM TOLD HER THERE WOULD BE A STRIPPER😃

I am not sure how you would react, I basically chronicled the reaction of the women I saw in the bridal showers... they are all happily married for over 15-20 years, not one has cheated or run away with the stripper😆

I never claimed II is pure like Sita Maiyya (A Hindu Goddess) . Nor will I say my leading lady has had sex with multiple partners the same night or had an orgy😃 

She is just a normal Iyer chick not prone to phillumi reactions or soapy reactions😃
taramira thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nisha0604

Hey girls

I am back

THE REVIEW WAS FABULOUS
Not ONE data point was wrong, not one comment was questioned... it was wonderful... THANKS SO MUCH for the kind thoughts, IT WORKED

Now if only I had reached out and told you guys about that $567M Powerball two weeks ago... DARN IT!!

The next part in an hour

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HAVE THE BEST READERS. I am the LUCKIEST writer in the world

The review had to be great. II and R&B ki blessings plus hundreds of crazy readers who were fervently praying coz...if the review turned out to be not as good...the updates would also be not so great. Ha ha ha. It had to be GREAT...after all it's all a it the Symphonies isn't it...review symphonies or software symphonies. 

Nisha0604 thumbnail
Fitness Suggestions &  Blue eyed monster😃
"You heard?" she asked
He sat down by her on the low divan
"AND SAW II" he muttered, leaning back on the oblong cushion... 
she gently moved putting an inch a second... he reached and grabbed her left hand... the closest to him
"I was just talking with her" II defended herself
"I meant the video" R&B said
She turned to him in shock "WHO SENT YOU? Sam said she wont, Akka didnt even record"
"WHICH FRIEND SNITCHED?
ARGHHH
MEANIES!!!

"Sam did" he said the baby kicked furiously, sucking her fist and moaning in hunger...
"Shhh shhh my love... Shhh" she panicked
Reaching
He leaned forward to see what she was doing, she unclipped the belt releasing the lil mass of butter... 
Lasya wore pink frilly shorts and a halter neck navy floral blouse...
Her two fountains on top one had a pink sparkling bow the other a purple one the kind matched but not the color

She coooed complaining, as II picked her up

II rocked her

"Do u want me to page the nanny?" he asked worried
"Hmm" she nodded smiling
The nanny appeared "Can u make her feed or show me how?"
The woman smiled, taking the baby from her, as she held a bottle in her hand...
II handed the baby, R&B wandered to the door as she left shut and bolted it

"I came here to watch Lasya. Why did you lock it?" II demanded furiously
"Coz we need to chat"
"Aw C'MON, because he held me? It was my bachelorette party AM I NOT ALLOWED 
TO HAVE SOME FUN, dont get all chauvinistic on me. Here I was thinking I am marrying a guy that lives in Paris
But no... the guy happens to be from the pages of a Victorian era novel" "OH PLEEZ!!" II ranted

Sitting back down, and casually leaning on the back cushions... crossing her legs and generally scrolling on her phone without a care in the world

He didnt say anything

"Whattt?" she looked up at him "Nee PESAVE MAATE (YOU WONT TALK)" "I forgot" grumbling

Going back to her phone

"It was a fun party, Akka and I went home at 3? 4? Akka couldnt drink so I did...Athim didnt since he had to wake up early today so I just crashed" II giggled
He sat by her... and leaned back like she was...
"Some of the gifts I got are a riot, I can show you... ermmm... (I CANT INVITE YOU OVER APPA HATES YOU, MAYBE AFTER THE WEDDING?)... Sam went all out"
"Are you still mad da... WHY? What did I do... I didnt know he was going to spring up on me like that from the dark... I grabbed and his shirt came off" barely audible

"U know of his gym habits?" R&B asked
she looked at him turning in shock "And his big blue eyes" she muttered... goading him

He used that one second to pin her on the divan crushing her underneath...
"Ouch... Ouch" "Ouch da" she begged...
He felt his belly, and pulled his belt out... throwing it away.. and went back down on her... squishing her
"He ermm... he looked ... great" she gasped
He bit her lower lip her first nip of 10s that evening... the groan turned into a savoring moan as he kissed her fully...
"Did he feel good on you?" he whispered on her neck

"Like a rock" II moaned, as she felt his teeth on her neck...
He squished and shredded the jasmine on her oblong pillow... nipping her ear lobe...
"U didnt shave" she complained... "He felt smooth like butter
"LIKE THIS?" "I bet" 
he muttered on the inside of her left arm, as her hands were pinned over her head, 
her smooth well oiled spicy scented arm enticing him to scrape his bristly jaw...

"It was MY evening.. I had a good time..." she yelped as he nipped the insides of her arm...
 he reached under her crisp layered pallu and reached for her curves

"Please da... this is Akka's Sam's house" "Please da"
She begged, he was too far gone into the pouch digging up treasure, she arched pushing him away as she allowed him more access

He hid under her crushed saree draped over her chest to nibble..

"I sweat I did not encourage him... he was HOT but I did NOT" she moaned
"God knows" she begged stopping him bodily
"Oh! I believe you" he said undoing her hooks...

"Then what the hell are you upto" she shrieked freeing and arm to hold his face away

""Undoing the blouse I thought" he said confused
She kicked and pulled and pushed, they tossed and jostled for a few minutes... until she lay on top

His arms went around her "where did u say he pinned the rose?" he asked

"WHATTT?" she asked dazed
"U were showing Lasya" he offered
"Ayyyo poda" "U are a eavesdropper" "I am allowing you to go to a dance bar or stripper on your bachelor party
II declared pasionately

"Oh! thanks very much"
 he said, turning her over and pinning her down, bending on her belly button...
Her gasp could be heard across the room...

"Do I get to torment you afterwards?" she asked ALWAYS hung up on scores

"You could torment me NOW" he said taking her hand and letting it rove over him
 She hid in his chest... "Nooo" "Please No da"
She didnt have to touch to "know" she felt it despite the layers of folds on her saree... bringing color to her face
"I heard you won a race, holding it, why are u suddenly so shy?" he shot back
"bas***d!" she said enraged
He saw his half smile, she began to clobber him, until he ended it by tying her arms up...

He bent down and nipped her cleft... where he saw the guy pin the rose on the video... she gasped noisily... "It was just a prank" she argued..
She felt his thick curling locks trying to lift his head, rubbing his scalp as she moaned under him... a gentle slow massage aroused him...
"I cant hold him coz he doesnt have your hair" she groaned arching up to kiss him...
He plundered as she surrendered... letting his left hand wander all over her as his right held her head/neck... not soft and gentle but rough and hungry, what he couldnt say in words he showed in action
When he released her lips she curled on his chest, breathing hard...panting..
"It was Sam's idea" she said softly... "I told her you would kill me" she said
His arms went around her waist moulding her to him... he smiled over her head, she couldnt see
"His shirt came off when  he picked me up, I didnt do it just so I could" she muttered trembling
He traced her lace gently with his thumb "U dig Eastern European men now?" he asked
"Nah.. just Western" she said (Paris?)
"But I would be totally OK if you worked out" she said
And began to laugh hysterically as he tackled her punishingly... kissing and nipping furiously... multiple "ouches" chased "Please" 
and moans across the room, her folds came out of where it was tucked into her belly
Until it ended in a kiss...

He raised his head finally with a groan
"I didnt like it when he touched you II" ☺️😈he said softly BUT DIRECTLY... EXACTLY like he had been with her thus far...
She turned crimson at such possessiveness... unable to say anything, she nodded feebly, he stroked her swollen lower lip softly...
"I wasnt flirting with him" she said shutting her eyes..." But...it arouses me to see you jealous" ☺️she whispered...
She opened her eyes momentarily to find his... 

SunshineBliss thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So R&B didn't take too well that II liked the gym toned body ...men! ...😆.   and II, she actually went out of her way to justify herself...she's way  too innocent for her own good... should have left the devil in some more anguish

the open declaration in the end☺️... R&B certainly is a no-nonsense guy. 

and they are both so much onto each other!

..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
#EVIL
Sam is evil...she send it to him...II send photos to tan and athim...nice try but this will not help II...
Shravu when they will stop fighting for shravu? Never ...I know but II is possessive loved it...
Lasya is too cute...I imagine bsby doing that...
II loves children why she did not want hers?
Ya u may have personal choice...
Babysitting Lasya and I know dude will turn up and he ...iI talk with baby...omg i loved this part...whole party idea was awesome...

#FITNESS SUGGESTIONS &BLUE EYE D MONSTER
you heard
And saw
OMG she is dead.,..
She is defending herself...so cute..,.in between making him jealous...not fair II

I didn't like when he touched you II...DIRECTLY. ...RB directly said that...who would not love that...
Your man is possessive for u...
RB should go to gym to impress lady love?ya I know he will not...he doesn't need that...iI is his without that,,.,.

Omg did I try to gave review ...dont kill me for such an horrible one...
But I love SOSY and hence decided to give regular such horrible one...,.off to read once again...
Are we getting one more around 9:00 or 10:00 am IST...or this is last one for the day..Edited by abha2701 - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
change the title buddy and even in index.
there has'nt been index of two chapters

TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha2701

#EVIL
Sam is evil...she send it to him...II send photos to tan and athim...nice try but this will not help II...
Shravu when they will stop fighting for shravu? Never ...I know but II is possessive loved it...
Lasya is too cute...I imagine bsby doing that...
II loves children why she did not want hers?
Ya u may have personal choice...
Babysitting Lasya and I know dude will turn up and he ...iI talk with baby...omg i loved this part...whole party idea was awesome...

#FITNESS SUGGESTIONS &BLUE EYE D MONSTER
you heard
And saw
OMG she is dead.,..
She is defending herself...so cute..,.in between making him jealous...not fair II

I didn't like when he touched you II...DIRECTLY. ...RB directly said that...who would not love that...
Your man is possessive for u...
RB should go to gym to impress lady love?ya I know he will not...he doesn't need that...iI is his without that,,.,.

Omg did I try to gave review ...dont kill me for such an horrible one...

But I love SOSY and hence decided to give regular such horrible one...,.off to read once again...
Are we getting one more around 9:00 or 10:00 am IST...or this is last one for the day..

Abha i feel like saying Ditto Ditto Ditto to your review for #FITNESS SUGGESTIONS &BLUE EYE D MONSTER and no the review was not horrible .. it totally echoed what i felt 👏 I would just add i liked II's reaction to his statement as well
But...it arouses me to see you jealous" ☺️she whispered...
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: TanjoreGirl

<font color="#CC33FF">A<font color="#CC0099">bha i feel like saying Ditto Ditto Ditto to your review for #FITNESS SUGGESTIONS &BLUE EYE D MONSTER and no the review was not horrible .. it totally echoed what i felt</font> </font>👏 I would just add i liked II's reaction to his statement as well
<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">But...it arouses me to see you jealous" ☺️she whispered...</font>

Last line was final blow...I want to know what will my hottie do know...he is mine ...if updates are going like this I would not like to share him with II...fangirl in me is jealous of II to get such a man bus main thodi typical indian I would attach my conditions on my man but want him pssessive like him.,...dreams ...

Thank u gor liking my review ...I was nervous before posting...
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: abha2701

Last line was final blow...I want to know what will my hottie do know...he is mine ...if updates are going like this I would not like to share him with II...fangirl in me is jealous of II to get such a man bus main thodi typical indian I would attach my conditions on my man but want him pssessive like him.,...dreams ...

Thank u gor liking my review ...I was nervous before posting...

Don't be nervous we are not writing an exam here and nobody has the right to judge us , nisha def likes folks telling her what they feel about Sosy and I love reading comments ..
Another r& b fan 😆 there are several in this thread 😆