Software Symph 7 "Not too long" 147 - Page 17

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Wow! The page didnt move too much I left at the start of 19...only reached 21...I guess everybody is in just anticipating mode now😊

everyone knows that next update gonna be a little late so all are getting much needed sleep...nisha has made us sleep derived, SoSy addicted maniacs... so aaj thodi neend mil jaegi...:))
Congratz Nisha...the 7th thread ...phew...
The story is going great...waiting eagerly for the next update... N all d best with or work also (the ofc one )

;)
Why M I not able to sleep!!!
She might have died, so this tale may not continue...Nisha..I think all of us in this forum who are reading this just died!
Originally posted by ashu9

Bcz no update till now...:(
Originally posted by ashu9

so jao ashu...subh jaldi uth ke update padna hai...
Hi Nisha 
Just a crazy idea, do you think you can make II sing an extremely romantic, erotic Hindi song for RB, such as "baahon mein chale aao" or "yeh  kya hua Jo tune chchoo Liya" types. It's just that II sings so well and loves old Hindi numbers and R&B had said when they came to formally see her whether she would sing for him. 
If she can sing to manao him after they have had a tiff or something that would be great. 
I know you are the driver of this story but it would be great if you can make this happen. 
And BTW thanks so much for incorporating my suggestion of sending II to receive R&B. 
Hey Nish,
I hope that ur presentation went well and in that happiness you would give us a looong update ðŸ˜†
Hey girls
I am back

THE REVIEW WAS FABULOUS
Not ONE data point was wrong, not one comment was questioned... it was wonderful... THANKS SO MUCH for the kind thoughts, IT WORKED

Now if only I had reached out and told you guys about that $567M Powerball two weeks ago... DARN IT!!

The next part in an hour

THANK YOU FOR READING. I HAVE THE BEST READERS. I am the LUCKIEST writer in the world
I remembr the convo abt book lists frm the other thread. I came across this today. I hv only read a few of thm, bt my roomate Nivi is a big reader and she hs read them all and liked most of them. Posting the list here 4 those who r interested.
Edited by Divashni - 9 years ago