Originally posted by modernfamily

Originally posted by ashu9

Update kyon nahi aaya abhi tak...Shayad author sahiba ne apna mann badal liya 
I am done with dinner also LOL

I hope she didn't mean 7:30 am ist. I will die

Ouch
ConfusedConfused
Posted: 6 years ago
No no...I am sure she will update us in a while...Please dont give me heart attack ab...Cry
#Evil

The "performer"ROFL spun and swung her like she was a straw... her hair coming off its restraint hanging in lose curling tendrils, as it swept the floor

When he set her down she was dazed and in shock, smarting from his touch leaning on the wall instinctively

"No, please dont" she begged

The guy smiled and took of his pants the women hooted maniacally around her, II leaned on the wall shutting her eyes tight, as the guy placed her palms on his bare smooth chiselled chest... MUST WORK OUT FEELS HARD LIKE A ROCK

Good Grief II two weeks before the wedding/you get to buy your product you get to test out a product that is a million times more WORTHY of buying?

AYYOO!!
"DO U WORK OUT?" she asked

LIKE AN IDIOT
I DO I DO the guy gushed, with a thick Eastern European accent

SAM CAUGHT IT ALL ON TAPE

"Sam please dont Sam" she begged as the man took her in his arms for a slow ball room dance type number... IN THE CENTER AS THE OTHER WOMEN SAT AROUND on low divans heckling and squealing

YESS II IF U EVER HARBORED SECRET DESIRES TO DANCE WITH A ALMOST NAKED STRIPPER, A SLOW NUMBER THAT TOO..
YOUR WISH JUST CAME TRUE, SANTA ERMMM SAM JUST GRANTED THE GODDAMN WISH...
HE WAS MOIST FROM ALL THE GYRATING, SHE WAS MOIST FROM NOT BEING DEAD
 HER ring sparkled on his lumpy muscly arm... Sam especially got a good shot as he tipped her over her hair sweeping the floor, bending down into her eyes

"YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL SENORITA" he said

WHATTT? SENORITA? SENORITA? SENORITA?
WRONG LANGUAGE
(As if THATS ALL there was wrong to it)
I mean if you are from Eastern Europe HOW can u use Spanish words?
AYYOOO II Aduva mukyam? IS THAT really important?

"Thanks, will you let go now?" she whispered
HE DID, she went to fall on her back, he slid his arm under her and grabbed just before her head was going to hit the carpet
Lifting her like a sedate princess, she had nothing to hold on to she held his  ribs... he gave her the LOOK strippers give the brides to be?

REALLY?
AYYYO
Like she is the only one... the music slowed further... and came to a halt
He held her long after like they were some SRK Kajol in a DDLJ song
AYYYO II U ARE SO DEAD SO f**kING DEAD

When the women clapped she came to her senses and stumbled back from the insanity, he flashed a perfect set of teeth

She sat down in a heap shut her eyes
Sam whispered "Good job II"

"PLEASE SAM DONT SHOW IT TO HIM" II begged in panic

"Arey why did I kick Tan out you think?" Sam asked sincerely
II stood up and hugged her in tears... "That was BAD"
"Ofcourse yes, it was... I wish I WAS UNMARRIED... did u see that body?" Sam whispered in her ear
AND HIT SEND on the video sending it to Tanmay and R&B and Bala

The lights were lowered again, and the music changed, the testosterone overdosed dude rotated in the center of the room like a bottle in the spin the bottle game
II had no energy left she leaned back with half closed eyes until Sam walked over stuffing Rs.100 bills, CRISP and freshly minted like a stack of them
"WHY?" Ii asked startled

"So you can give him"
"I ABSOLUTELY WILL NOT PAY FOR SEX... OR WHATEVER FRICKING THING I JUST DID" II said
Sam laughed hysterically... "arey u just have to hand it to him"

SAM YOU ARE A BIGGER LIAR!!

Sam vanished
The man gyrated in front of her in those slow... creepy? arousing?... moves, his clothing... the one bloody scrap he wore 5 sizes too small

And he was inches from her
She handed him the whole wad, HE PULLS ONE OUT HANDS IT BACK TO HER AND YANKS HIS WAIST STRAP AND URGES HER TO PIN THE MONEY UNDERNEATH
II looks at Sam like "YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE"
II furiously makes a fan out of five bills and stuffs them.. ermmm... he moves on her hand II  plucks hers out as if she touched burning coals
The dance went on and on as the man "collected" from all the ladies
With a vengeance II took pictures of him dancing by Sam and Vandu and send it to Tan and Athim

"I am INSURED" she said smiling gleefully to herself

Oh! lil does she know...
More on the evening later... enough to say Vandu and II returned at 3 AM WITH BALA
~~~~~~~
Sunday was sunny and warm... around 3ish Sam called, II woke only at Noon Akka stayed with her, 
Bala took II's car home since Shravu had to be taken to school for soccer pictures at 8 on Sunday

"If its another party I need a day to recuperate..." II grumbled
"No sweetheart, I wont put you through that again"
"I am so dead if your brother ever sees it" II sounded paranoid
Sam smiled... about how much II cared for R&B's wrath... his possessivness... more than her own parents

In fact since last night she had begged her not to share with R&B... a million times not once about sharing with her parents.
Sam realized these two were too much in love..
"So its OK if I share with your Appa and Amma?" Sam goaded

"Ofcourse not!! Please Sam, I meant... U know your brother" II struggled
"I dont know him tell me no?" Sam asked innocently

"Umm... Sam he will kill me" II said softly unable to come up with anything less

Sam laughed hard, setting her phone on mute

Cleared her throat and said "Umm Ishita, can u watch Lasya for a couple hours? Shravu is coming over, so Nandu will be fine... 
I am going out with Tan to hand cards, we are going to your parents' also R&B is going with us and Dad... so"

"YAYYY I WOULD LOVE TO, I WOULD ABS LOVE TO" II jumped up laughing

"Thanks so much... I wont use you too much I promise" Sam said
"USE ME USE ME USE ME for Lasya WHENEVER and for Nandu... I ADORE them" II gushed

"Mere bhai se zyaada?" Sam asked winking
(More than u love the dude?)

"Do u even have to ask" II said

"I am going to tell him that"

"IAM GOING TO"

II texted Sam AND THE DUDE

"I ADORE SAM'S KIDS" "More than anything else in the world"
Hit send

Sam laughed "YOU SENT IT? YOU ARE GOOFY"

HE SENT BACK HALF A SMILE to both

"Dekho! Isko! EK WORD nahi niklega iske mooh se" Sam grumbled
(Not a word from the dude as usual, just a smile)

RAKSHASAN! Thats what he is... II said to herself

Seconds later a text trickled in

"So can Shravu be mine?" he asked innocently
PIG! she sent a hog

"Since u claimed Sam's it wud be wrong to abandon Shravu"  "#Justice"

"#Evil" she texted "Do u have to use him at every opportunity? Dont you ever forget anything? When it comes to me? Thats SO bloody unfair da"
She sent him a paragraph

"#LoveShravu" he said 
OH PLEASE!! LIKE HE IS YOURS!!Angry
RAKSHASAN!! ARGHHH
~~~~~~~

At 7 she was at Shanti Niketan, second day in a row... went from Tamil Sangam... Amma signed her up for a "Kids Voice Lesson" camp
She wore a cotton saree and flowers and braid and jhumkas... saree in grass green, a Chanderi cotton
A completely different look from yesterday... She smiled as she saw the spot she sat on yesterday...
Sam handed her the baby... and chatted a minute and left, II sat down after setting her in her bouncer... looked for a drool wipe

Talking to the baby

"He swung me, he rotated me he twirled me, he looked at me like he loves me" II giggled

Seeing that the baby did too kicking her feet and clapping

"Yes love, clap clap... Mami danced with a hot Russian dude... let me tell you, HE HAS A WAYYY better body than ur Uncle R, he needs to quit reading books and hit the gym ASAP"ROFL
II  warned moving her index finger in front of the kid like a warning, but giggling

The baby tried to catch the finger... smiling

"I mean he was better than Hrithik Roshan... Hrithik Roshan with gorgeous blue eyes, prouma? (enough for you?)
"Onnoda Uncle R is a tall skinny dude... with extra large black eyes and lashes that curl like a woman's"Blushing II quivered as she said that
Seeing her somber expression and the glorious blush the baby looked somberly too

"If ur Mom sent him the videos I am in SO MUCH TROUBLE" II shared honestly with the lil angelEmbarrassed

"Dont tell ur Uncle R he stuck a rose RIGHT HERE" II giggled
She tapped her plunging neckline, the cleavage... "Right there love" and she winkedBlushing

"No we wont!!" R&B asked straightening from the door jamb he was leaning on... she stumbled back on the divan losing her balance as he approached
in a black cargo and white vest... ruffled unruly hair... and  the goddamn two day stubble...

She might have died, so this tale may not continue...ROFL

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

Originally posted by preeti2585

Originally posted by Hsp.canada

hello ladies! what is time will be an update any idea?

Minimum 2 hrs i guess...

Shockedisnt one around 7.30 IST? I am asking as I have to step out, I can planaccordinglyLOL

It was a blind guess as generally she update 1 hr late than the expected time...lol
SHUT UP!!!!!!!!!!!
i WANT THIS TO GO ON...
TELL US 
WHAT HAPPENED ??????????????
PLEASEEE...
No tenterhooks this time Nisha...Pleaseee