Frequent Posters

.IPKKND. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
That was very very very cuteee
shailu143 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
OMG it was so cute n so funny os loved it if possibel give us part 2 write more on sehan
Mahu34 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, thank you so much for this sweet piece of writing, my awesome darling 🤗
I know I still have to comment and read your precious story, but I promise  I'll do it soonest. 😳

Thank you for this SeHaan piece ❤️
astonm thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 2 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kals82

Cute one.

Is there a part 2 to this

THANKS! And no part 2, It's supposed to be left up to your imagination, you can write them whatever end you want in your head.
astonm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Az07

Omg first time reading a mature story on Sehan
Interesting
Can v get a part 2?

Mature? How about we go with mildly suggestive? Haha. And sadly, no part 2, it's an one shot, use your imagination :)
astonm thumbnail

Originally posted by: kmh2lover

HAHAHAHA. Omg, was this inspired by the whole barging into the apartment fiasco? If yes, then omg Anjali!

I feel like this story is very Seher-type! She's supposed to be like Zoya and we can't forget how Zoya obsessed with Asad's body with her "aap bhi toh dekhne layak cheez hai Mr Khan". WRITE MORE PLEASE GIRL! 😆

OH MY GOD AARTI, STOP EXPOSING ME. Shtap it. 

Lmao, omg I miss Zoya and her antics. *creys forever* 
astonm thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

This was SO cute and hot too. Just loved it. Please do write a part 2 I loved it. Seher was adorable with her no filter, totally crushing on hot neighbor. As for Rehan..? I could picture his hot / cute look. WHY didn't they show us Shehezad in boxers during the show? I know they showed him in a white singlet and man was he sexy! I was like "THAT is the body under all those clothes he wears?" lol

I personally prefer the KV style mature hotness, but Shezad with his boyish hotness also makes you think dirty! :)

THANKS GIRL. Just keeping it real and letting the world know girls are hormonal sexual beings as well haha. YES. Shehzad Shaikh is actually a hottie when properly styled, he's like a cute-hot though but at the same time he's really hot, idk how to explain it. 

Okay, KV is like a sex god. Idk if it's just Aahil's character though since he was a lot more sexualized than was the sweet and innocent Rehan. 

canoodle thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rofl. I loved this! Imagining Rehan in just boxers was a delight. I love your depictions of Seher!

-Meera
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Read it just now..!!
It was so cute..
seher is so fun..! Nd rehaan a cutie nd a hoti..!!
Lovely os..
I wish there was a part 2 😉
anyway awesome as always..! :*
Homeslice thumbnail
Lovely work Anjali! Super adorable. Please do continue this! Will be waiting for your PM ;)