SeHan OS: Calvin Klein Boxers

Posted: 2015-02-22T18:51:00Z
Just one of those random stories that come into my mind from time to time, it's kinda funny. I think. I wrote it in like fifteen minutes, and didn't edit it sooo sorry for any mistakes. 

SeHan OS: Calvin Klein Boxers
Seher's POV

"UGH. Why did I move into this wretched building Allah Miyah?!" I groaned pulling the pillow over my head to drown out the blaring beeping noises. This was my second night in this apartment complex and I already found a problem with it. Ugh, and dad said that this was a good place.

"SHUT UP!" I yelled at the wall hoping for the sound to stop but alas, the ringing continued. I threw the pillow across the room and stared up at the ceiling cursing the sound. Wait a minute...why was the alarm ringing? It sounded like a fire- SHIT!

I jumped out of bed like a ninja and ran out of my room and sure enough I could hear people running out of their backdoors onto the shared garden/lawn at the back of the complex. It was a villa style apartment building, two floors only. I slid the back door open and walked onto the patio to see that everyone was standing at the far end of the garden.

I didn't know anyone yet but I figured that they all lived here, okay, a toddler could figure that out. I walked towards them and noticed that they were all curiously looking at me. Shit, maybe I should have thrown on something on top of my little shorts and tank top.

"Sooo, who was trying to barbeque up a storm inside?" I asked approaching the group, some of them snickered while others looked at me like I was an alien.

"I have no idea where the fire is." One of the girls said, she looked around my age. "I haven't seen you around here before."

"Oh, I just moved in yesterday, I am debating on moving out if this is a normal occurrence."

"No wonder! And no, definitely not, this has never happened before. I am Tia by the way."

"Seher." I smiled at her nodding, she seemed sweet. I turned towards the building just to see a guy walk out of the apartment adjacent to mine. I almost laughed out loud when I realized the guy was in his boxers, he looked dazed as the firemen pushed him towards the lawn.

He look uncomfortable as he walked towards the rest of the residents, I would be too if I was wearing boxers. But as he got closer, I realized that he really had nothing to be embarrassed about. He looked like he had just walked off the page for a Calvin Klein boxer ad.  I could see he was built from far away, broad shoulders and chest with a smaller waist. But as he got closer I could see the outlines of his abs, and his shapely legs.

I worked my way up to his face, and man, was he a looker! His hair was swept back messily, he was probably sleeping on it. His face was slightly covered with stubble, his jawline pronounced. Yet, despite the strong features he looked boyish, he was the kind of guy you would call cute when he smiled but at the same time wanted him to do dirty things to you.

He stopped by the tree to my right, choosing not to speak to the rest of the residents, they didn't seem to seek him out either and I wondered if he was new here too. So he was my neighbour, thank you dad for choosing this building!

"Do you know what is going on?" I asked him since he was kind of in hearing distance.

"I have no idea, I was out like a light when the firemen walked in." He said, his voice was strong and deep and I think I felt my nether regions tingle. This was not good. "I haven't seen you here before." He said turning towards me and I tried really hard to not look at his abs, I did, but my eyes strayed down his chest and to his abs, and even lower. Mother of god, I could see the trail of fine hair leading into his black silk Calvin Klein boxers.

"I just moved in yesterday, number 14." I said, so I knew that my neighbour was a boxer guy and he slept in said boxers.

"Number 15." He smiled. "I am Rehan."

"Seher." I answered back. "So do you normally sleep in your boxers?" I asked and then my eyes grew wide, shit did I really just say that out loud? I watched as he flushed and he tousled the back of his hair sheepishly, he really shouldn't have done that because now I could see the muscles of his body clench and I felt like an absolute pervert. "I am sorry, I have no filter, you'll learn that...well I guess you have." I rambled.

"Yeah, I do sleep in my boxers." He laughed.

"I am sorry." I said again.

"It's okay."

"At least it's not cold right?" I said trying to make small talk.

"I guess we could be grateful for that." He smiled. "Are you from here?" He asked.

"No, I am from India. Just here for a few months. How about you?"

"Same here." He nodded. "I am actually from Bhopal, I don't know if you-"

"I am from Bhopal too!" I exclaimed. "Small world." I laughed.

"Wow." He nodded.

"So Mr. Rehan from Bhopal who sleeps in his boxers, I am your slightly eccentric filter-less neighbour from Bhopal." I said.

"It's nice to meet you." He smiled at me and I swear I melted.

"Same here. So do you know where a girl can get some good Indian food around here?" I asked him with a smile.

"There is actually a restaurant a few blocks down, it's not the best though, I think you'd be safer to cook."

"The problem is that I can't cook."

"Were you trying to cook right now?" He said pointing towards the building with a teasing look.

"Definitely not! I was sleeping." I reassured him.

"Well, I guess you are in luck because the guy in number 15, the one who wears boxers to sleep, knows how to cook."

"Oh, does he now? That's quite impressive." I said playing along.

"He's very impressive." He laughed.

"It would seem so." I said, my eyes going down to those boxers. And then my wide eyes met his as I flushed, I think he just caught me checking out the contents of his boxer. Hello ground, time to open up and swallow me whole, please. What the hell is wrong with me?

"So should I call you the slightly eccentric, filter-less, blushing neighbour then?" He teased and I swear I fell in love with him in that moment with that grin of his and how he played off a particularly embarrassing moment for the two of us.

"I think Seher should be okay, it's shorter." I nodded.

"Seher it is then." He smiled and mother f**ker, did I like the way my name sounded in his deep voice. 

"I am hungry." I groaned. "How long are they going to be in there?"

"You are hungry?" He asked. "At 3 a.m."

"Well yeah, I would have been hungry when I woke up in the morning, but since I was awoken now I need to be fed." I informed him.

"Interesting, if I wasn't in boxers I would suggest we walk down to the Starbucks at the corner." He smiled.

"I don't think people would mind if you walked around in boxers." I said and then groaned internally again, I really needed to filter before I spoke.

He didn't say anything, but there was a slight blush on his cheeks as we stood there waiting for the firemen to declare everything safe so we could go back in, there were no signs of a fire out here.

It wasn't until thirty minutes later that a fireman walked onto one of the back patios and announced that it was a false alarm and we were allowed to go in.

"Oh thank god." I murmured walking towards the house.

"I think I am more relieved than you." He smiled. "Or perhaps your stomach is?"

"Is it too early for cereal?" I asked and he shrugged. "Noodles it is then." I smiled. "You want some?"

"I'd like that actually, but maybe I should go throw something on before."

"I don't mind-" I started to say and then stopped abruptly, and I am pretty sure I was as red as the fire trucks that were probably standing outside the building.

"Filter?" He teased and I nodded. "I'll be right back, neighbour." He smiled before disappearing into his house as I walked into mine. I walked to the wall and banged my head against it lightly a few times, stupid, stupid, stupid.

Edited by astonm - 2015-02-22T18:51:48Z
83 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-22T19:06:52Z
Cute one.
Is there a part 2 to this
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-22T19:23:34Z
Omg first time reading a mature story on Sehan
Interesting
Can v get a part 2?
2 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-22T19:25:10Z
Super cute! 
Put a smile on my face... 
thanks!
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-22T19:44:52Z
omg a dirty thoughts wala sehan story
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-22T20:49:15Z
HAHAHAHA. Omg, was this inspired by the whole barging into the apartment fiasco? If yes, then omg Anjali!

I feel like this story is very Seher-type! She's supposed to be like Zoya and we can't forget how Zoya obsessed with Asad's body with her "aap bhi toh dekhne layak cheez hai Mr Khan". WRITE MORE PLEASE GIRL! LOL
2 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-22T20:57:38Z
Lol loved it
Aeosome
1 Likes this
Posted: 2015-02-22T21:16:18Z
Oooh! This is something that I can really see happening in my mind's eye LOL

SeHan were uber cute and it reflects in this OS Heart 

Lovely piece of work larki Smile
1 Likes this