Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-jaya- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Tia, I loved this story so much. ❤️ read it again and it still makes me feel happy,excited and lot more ... I have always told you, and I'm telling again, you write beautifully.. Idk if I could describe it anything better than this but this story is a great read and I will never get tired of it...
I know you won't feel like writing them anymore but I will always be waiting for more from you...

And you know the best thing about this story is, you have posted all parts on single page that makes it very easy for people like me 😆
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Aww thank you Jaya! I put the parts together when I myself had trouble trying to find them one after the other.. glad it makes an easy read for you guys.
nitarata thumbnail

Ty!
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Aww Kaustavi, thanks much for reading and commenting here.. made me feel nice that this fic is still read...

Yes this Abhi had figured out not only that she likes him but that he likes her too. That's why he had decided to get a ring for her and make their marriage real in 'words' too. But Pragya wasn't secure like him given the circumstances of their marriage and him never spelling it out. Abhi didn't realize she would think that way. Moreover that lawyer coming to Pragya was a bad coincidence.

Thanks a ton again, Kaustavi.

Yeah..here Abhi is not like show's Abhi taking too much time for finding out his love...And Pragya thinking like this was apt as Abhi had always told her feelings didn't matter to him...and yeah the lawyer's words...but the misunderstanding solved soon and love how that is solved...

Thanks to you too, Tia...😊
nitarata thumbnail
Hehe no evil sister and ever present GF here to mislead Abhi! Nor is Pragya lying.. normal people, normal situation here.:-)
Badbuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Hehe no evil sister and ever present GF here to mislead Abhi! Nor is Pragya lying.. normal people, normal situation here.:-)

Yeah that's what is best here...no evil sister, haha I'm thankful to you for killing her here...
Hadenikel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Your story is wonderful. keep writing
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hadenikel

Your story is wonderful. keep writing

Thank you.😊

Shreas thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Like your way of story telling . the way you build up the emotions and express them ' .Every time it creates the same interest to complete it one shot. Keep writing thanks.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shreas

Like your way of story telling . the way you build up the emotions and express them ' .Every time it creates the same interest to complete it one shot. Keep writing thanks.

Thank you for expressing what you felt. That meant a lot.